Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my Bitcoin today  (Read 4891 times)
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:30:54 PM

Right move taken at the right time and do not hesitate in selling your coins when you are making good profits from it as an investor our primary goal is to make good profits and nothing wrong in selling when you see yourself in position of making profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:20:55 PM

Right move taken at the right time and do not hesitate in selling your coins when you are making good profits from it as an investor our primary goal is to make good profits and nothing wrong in selling when you see yourself in position of making profits.
yes that is good that we should sell if we are getting good profit, but i think that it is expected that everyone will get bitcoingold after hardfork and that is the reason that most of the people are trying to hold their bitcoin. i think you should also wait for some time and hold your bitcoin. I think after hard fork it will be good if we can get some profit from bitcoin so as to sell it.
7xminer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:02:10 AM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??
Edit: If you are wondering at what price, i sold at $5720. I bought Litecoin with ithat money.

Why ? people are buying to get Bitcoin Gold. You made a big mistake in my point of view.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:00:32 AM

I sold my bitcoin today. I think the price jumped too much too fast. My opinion is that it will drop below 5,000 soon and in that case I will buy back again because i expect bitcoin to increase significantly in the long term.
What do you think??
Edit: If you are wondering at what price, i sold at $5720. I bought Litecoin with ithat money.
That is still a good decision if you are already satisfied with it and since you don"t want to risk and to assyre that you'll sell it with a high value. But at this moment, its balue is continuously increasing that already reached 6000$ and still continues. You may still invest and go along with the pumps to earn profit. If you didn't sell it early, your profit will be bigger but it's not too late too again, invest.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

What do you think??

What are the reasons on why you thought that bitcoin's price would decrease? Sure, there are many external factors to consider when speculating its price every month but it has to be backed-up by reasons behind your decision to sell them. Regardless, as long as you made profit out of your investment whether for short or long-term, it does not matter. Unfortunately, if you kept your bitcoins today you could have sold them for around $6000 each, adding that extra $300 to your profit but who knows that its price would reach that mark.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

And what happens now is bitcoin value higher than what you sell. I am also do same thing, instead selling when bitcoin still at $5.2K, a bit sorry.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

I sold my few bitcoins yesterday @6100 and today price has started to fall so I think that was the right decision made by me to sell at a right time and at a right price as if I would have waited for today then it would be decline in my profits.
junbatz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

i dont have any bitcoins right now. all my alt coins are deep down. i can't trade them. lucky are those holding bitcoins a month ago..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:39:20 PM

If you wait more days for sure you will earn more some profit because the price of bitcoin today is already 6000 dollars. But for me even the price reach that I will not sell all my bitcoin because its better to wait more because my next target is 7k dollars this month 8k dollars this year and 10k dollars next year. And for sure if that happen I will earn a lot of profit. Litecoin is good to buy as of now and for sure you will earn profit if you hold that for few months.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

If you wait more days for sure you will earn more some profit because the price of bitcoin today is already 6000 dollars. But for me even the price reach that I will not sell all my bitcoin because its better to wait more because my next target is 7k dollars this month 8k dollars this year and 10k dollars next year. And for sure if that happen I will earn a lot of profit. Litecoin is good to buy as of now and for sure you will earn profit if you hold that for few months.

I agree that price will continue to go higher in long term but if he have made good profits by selling his coins then I don't see anything wrong in it as everyone wants to make profits and he sold his coins because he was satisfied with the profit margin he was getting so its good to sell coins when its allowing you to make best profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:16:47 PM

I sold my few bitcoins yesterday @6100 and today price has started to fall so I think that was the right decision made by me to sell at a right time and at a right price as if I would have waited for today then it would be decline in my profits.

Your timing was perfect. I think trading with bitcoin is risky, I keep my bitcoins still.
Selling and buying back for lower price is good strategy, but I do not have good timing
like you do. I tried to wrote down my predictions and to see how good I am and every
time I missed it.
   It is not an easy task to trade with bitcoins, I do not dare to risk my bitcoins in that
way. Profit is good, but I try to not be greedy, I will stick with what I have.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

Its good if you have sold your bitcoins at right time which gave you good profits on your investments as for me I don't have any plan to sell my bitcoins as I am expecting much higher price in the end of the year or in the beginning of next year so I will bring my coins out of my wallet only at time by then let them take rest in wallet.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:06:57 AM

What do you think??
Do not you think that it could have been a better idea to buy USDT instead, LTC is a good coin but if your play was trying to get into bitcoin once again, the most logical thing would have been to buy USDT instead if you did that you could enter the market right now and make profits that way.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:37:56 AM

Its good if you have sold your bitcoins at right time which gave you good profits on your investments as for me I don't have any plan to sell my bitcoins as I am expecting much higher price in the end of the year or in the beginning of next year so I will bring my coins out of my wallet only at time by then let them take rest in wallet.
In my opinion I think this is the perfect time to sell bitcoin because we can see tomorrow if what happen in the hardfork, for now I was bothering because I don't know what happen this coming segwit I assume that bitcoin value were going into deep so I already sell my bitcoin. However if it is happen I buy a lot of bitcoin after hardfork to have a high investment in crypto currency industry.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:32 AM

What do you think??
Do not you think that it could have been a better idea to buy USDT instead, LTC is a good coin but if your play was trying to get into bitcoin once again, the most logical thing would have been to buy USDT instead if you did that you could enter the market right now and make profits that way.
I think it is a good choice, LTC have been on uptrend ( not as of now obviously)  , after BTG fork and dumping of it surely Altcoins will rise and LiteCoin will be surely one of it. Therefore we can assume that OP have been made a good decision on selling his bitcoin.

Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:59 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 04:09:11 PM by Hyperme.sh

What do you think??

That is a risky play, not many people are selling since they want to obtain free bitcoin gold, so I think you are going to need to wait for some time, because those that get bitcoin gold are going to sell it and get bitcoin with it and that is going to push the price up once again.

I agree. It might have been a premature taking of profits. The exhale into altcoins may not be until the 2x fork as was the case in August.

It is very difficult to trade a phase transition vertical market.

Afaics, the only reason to trade into LTC/BCH in 2017 is an expectation of the failure of 2x because LTC is already 2MB (also with SegWit for SegWit believers who want to hedge) and BCH is 8MB without that insecure SegWit crap (other reasons may or may not become valid in 2018). So I doubt whether BTC has topped out yet before the fork.

However, it appears that $50ish may be resistance for LTC, so it is probably not a catastrophic error at this juncture. Probably $7000 - $10,000 upside on BTC before 2x.

Also I see the snapshot fot BTG may be Oct. 25, so perhaps he was not premature, but I think perhaps the bullishness continues until the 2x (non-)event.

We have four actual groups:

• smart strategic big money (long-term portfolios)
  • professional short-term traders
  • the day trader who thinks he is limiting his risks
  • program traders who try to arbitrage ticks
  • the average retail investor
  • the fool who rushes in at the last minute

In most real good vertical markets, it is the professional short-term traders who keep trying to sell the new highs. This has been the group that has been bearish ever since 2009. They never saw new highs coming, and they still will try to sell every new high today. They falsely believe that they are “professional” and so they will be right and the average investor is the fool. But the average investor sees the trend for what it is, goes with the trend, while the short-term “professional” keeps trying to beat the market.

Thoughts?

Bitcoin Gold is a big gamble with little value but high risk.

Afaics, a FOMO pump at best and not long-term significant.

It adds nothing of long-term significance. Proof-of-work can never be truly ASIC resistant. Any proof-of-work algorithm that becomes economic to justify the capex to develop an ASIC will be put on an ASIC. I studied this issue. EquiHash is no exception.

However, it does offer a FOMO pump perceived resistance against any near-term SHA256 mining driven fork wars. So as BCH, SW, SW2x, and SW-theft (aka BTC-Satoshi) battle it out, then we have LTC and BTG as resistant to SHA256 and BTG as the one resistant to Bitmain perhaps (but doesn’t DCC own a huge GPU farm?). Aren’t we getting weary of this forkathon crap.

Also they premined some tokens for themselves, thus it is not a pure airdrop. It is thus  illegal securities issuance when they sell these tokens unless they can argue their ongoing efforts are no longer relevant to anyone’s profit expectation. And if there are no ongoing efforts, then what does that coin offer of any significance?

Essentially if Bitcoin Gold succeeds, then even Bitcoin has become infected with ICO forkathon fever. And thus Bitcoin becomes nothing but a forkathon altcoin itself. Nonsense.

At some point the market is going to weed out all the useless FOMO/copy+pastecoin shit, just like the Dot.com crash did. And then we’ll focus on where the value really is, i.e. the immutability of Bitcoin being what can make it a reserve currency of everything and even Central Banks will hold it.

As Warren Buffet said, “when the tide goes out, then we can see who wasn’t wearing underwear.”
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:57:08 AM

Yeah I wouldn't waste my time with FOMO coins that don't have anything of significance to bring to the blockchain table. Complete and utter waste of time. I wish it was possible to collect data on how many people burn themselves by following pointless trends in crypto.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:36:57 PM

What do you think??

Why ? people are buying to get Bitcoin Gold. You made a big mistake in my point of view.
I also share your opinion that Bitcoin price will go up after SegWit2x, and that it is better option to save your Bitcoins and wait. But as we can see, he was afraid that price will fall even lower after SegWit2x, which is not impossible. People say that we are in bubble right now, and we all know what happens to it when it reach its limit. I share your opinion, but maybe he done well with selling his Bitcoins. Only time will tell now.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:57:01 PM

What do you think??
Well, that is still your decision and it is still your money at the end. But you should wait a little longer. Also, I can't blame you since you ajist want to secure the profit at that moment wherein its value is already high but its market value right now is higher and you've missed the opportunity to earn bigger profit. It's not too late you may still invest again and this time hold it for a little more longer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptosaly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:03:29 PM

What do you think??
you are right and wrong both.If you say long term then bit coin eventually will be at 7000usd in dec.
So holding is a good idea.
And you are right because yes as soon as almost all the BTG claimed the price will be shoot down to 5000usd and you can buy again.
So yes you made a perfect decision today.
but in my case i have bought it at 5800usd mark.so sadly i have to wait.
Have a great trading mate...Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: