Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving Alt Coins to Crypto Virgins  (Read 440 times)
jasonslow (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:02:03 PM

I planning of having a giveaway to at least 10k crypto virgins outside bitcoin community. What would be the possible outcomes? Could this crash the alt coin value or improve? Would they want for more? Since they don't know about premine, instamine or ultramine or the history of the coin. I'm hoping that this experiment  could help improve crypto awareness.
jasonslow (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 04:33:27 PM

Any opinions ideas?
chunkatuff

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 05:47:19 PM

you could give them PXC and show them how to gamble (it's been kinda dry around phenix poker lately)... but if not that then it's my opinion that it's best to educate them and give them something to do with the coins or some reason to be invested even though they didn't have to actually invest monetarily
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: