Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 34037 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

As a very little discussion, only 4 pages! It's strange that people show so little interest in this project
StarSLight

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:44:28 PM

GARBAGE. It is companies like this that will eventually cause the bubble to burst. Do not get me wrong, I am heavily invested in crypto, but its this type of shit that makes my blood boil. I took my time and read Karma's white papers and am convinced whoever posted this either works there or stupidly bought a ton of pre-sale tokens.
Look, there are probably 100-200 people in the world qualified to build a new internet protocol. This team is not one. In fact, they claim to have a "Karma protocol" its just a sham bc they are actually planning on using the ethereum protocol as their base.
Let's take a quick step back though. Karma was founded in 2005 - 4 YEARS BEFORE BITCOIN WAS EVEN INVENTED. A quick search and I found there Vimeo page which hasn't been updated in years. Specifically, three years since they joined Vimeo and their bio reads - "An exclusive, private membership organization dedicated to connecting exceptional & inspirational individuals both socially & professionally."
So obviously this is going semi well for them as they advertise on their website that they have netted 32 mill in revenue over the past 12 years. But then boom blockchain goes mainstream and probably about a year ago they slap the lipstick on the pig and go for the moon. This company (sham) has a larger marketing team than blockchain experts (and frankly I question the blockchain "experts" expertise). THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU. I get they put on networking events, but have they ever heard of staying in your lane. How the fuck does a networking event company pivot to crypto?
But rather than bicker about this lets simply focus on their value prop.
"There are three primary customer verticals which will aggregate the revenue streams for Karma: 1. Physical membership organizations (such as country or golf clubs) 2. Virtual membership organizations (universities alumni chapters, business networking organizations, etc.) 3. Non-pro t organizations, which lack the operational backbone (CRM, ERP, BI, etc.) to raise funds from their donor base transparently."
Wait...WHAT? I'm sorry, who thinks that country clubs and colleges are going to want to do this? A general rule when analyzing a company is to see if the idea already did not work in a centralized network then why would it work in a distributed one? Here I honestly, cannot even grasp the overall point. Karma is not fixing a problem or filling a need. Rather, they looked around decided there weren't any players in the "leisure club / alumni network" space slapped together a half baked idea and boom issue a token sale and raise 4.1 mill. Sit back for a second and ask yourself how does blockchain tech help country clubs and college alumni groups? crickets
As for the charity arm, kudos Karma International you are just a few years late (see Bithope or Bitgive).
All of this being said if you want to throw away your money go ahead, but you'd probably have more fun trying to bounce silver dollars off the wall and into the toilet.
Weep from the heart! But the principle of truth in your words, of course, is that everything is very confusing and incomprehensible
catcool

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

i hope this project can be a very Successfull great team and developer
StarSLight

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

i hope this project can be a very Successfull great team and developer
+1 person who together with us takes the initiative to support this project! A lot of reflection, a lot of doubts, but in the end all the same, I have a hope for successful development Cheesy
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

A very strong looking group of team members. Lots of experience here...Is there a way to view their profiles? Say LinkedIn etc...
anita_crypta

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

I cant find ico dates, is it still live?
mithungee

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

when will be end that
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

Hi there.  What about soft cap? Does this project without that? And how much is already collected?  Thanks
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

when will be end that

https://tge.karmainternational.com/documents/karma_executive_summary.pdf

Pre-tge event finished successfully but still no announcement about main event but you can find details about bonus structure from given link.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Whats scares me of krm is the available supply. It will take time to jump. Even though am in it. But thats my concerns
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:14:52 PM

What xchanger can i trade karma coin  Huh
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:17:08 PM

When is interest paid? And tell me how to get the interest.
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:39 PM

After the successful Pre-ICO project of Karma, many people were confident in the soon and successful ICO. But, instead, a few months of uncertainty and doubt, which have not yet ended.
Webcelerator
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

Interestingly, this project ever end? He is already beginning to enter the top ten, the tightening of his campaign on the forum
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Is there any news at all? How much time has passed, but it seems to me that all things have stopped and the project stands in one place
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:03:38 PM

This is great. KARMA offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!
This bounty will be famous and success. good luck
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

How are things at all? Something is not heard for a long time, everything is all right, work continues? When is the token sale?
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb

Yeah, these long expectations without any news - just awful. The fact that the project is still alive is noticeable only in the tweeter. Let's hope that in March the situation will clear up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: