Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 34037 times)
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

I have received dozens of tokens on this project but I see this token price is very cheap in forkdelta. Is there any other exchange place?
I think that their ICO didn´t start, or?
Their site is not very clear.
Also if I want to find some more informations about Karma - there are more ICOs with name Karma..  Undecided
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I do think these are real tokens and after doing verify and checked few spreadsheets with random addresses to give a search and the allocated tokens and distributed are same. There may be some change in total supply but will be clear in coming days. I also am interested in this project and will be picking up some whiles these are cheap. Team is quite interesting and have good things on their future agenda.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

I received my bounty tokens ,but I didn't know name is  KIT-FUTURE ,that confuse me little,but i check spreadsheet and see same amount in my wallet. thank you
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

I have received the KIT token, when the plan is listed on the exchange.
I see a starting price of $ 0.0706 peroken whether later on the price listed will be the same, or even higher.
hopefully it can happen.
i doubt if that price id acurate, just check the spreadsheet.
Tons token distributed, and for 1000 kit you got $7

I think the price is much lower than $0.0706

very disappointed if the price is cheap. while the project runs very long, I followed from last year.
whether sales are not in line with their targets
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Dear dev and manager, when exactly  KIT token unlocked? its any officially news for exchange?thanks for answering..
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

I do not know why in total supply etherscan KIT futures 0, is there still a mistake in smart contract?
hopefully quickly enter the market with prices above the ICO
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:44:46 AM

I do not know why in total supply etherscan KIT futures 0, is there still a mistake in smart contract?
hopefully quickly enter the market with prices above the ICO
Karma ICO not even started yet.
you know the name is KIT-Future.
i think that token is for bounty hunters, it will be swap when they ICO ended.
just stay tunned
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

md. Bounty went for about 9-10 months. Now wait for them to conduct ICO ... I think it is unlikely that this "project" will be implemented. Since it's already been a long time to collect money. Why the team pulls with this .. it is unclear.
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Karma Members and more will join CreuxWatches at @thejeremyhotel for music by @djbadash, art by talented, inspiring artists Justyna and Kelly Styne and delicious gourmet food with hand-craft drinks. All proceeds will benefit the Aryana Healthcare Foundation.
jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

I thought it will be launched sooner but after reading previous posts it seems that they paid rewards to their supporters in advance. What is the benefit to receivers if they can't move or trade using OTC. I would like to buy and surely there will be many others who are interested. Website has very good looking with busy schedule of events for rest of year where they intend to participate.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

Karma have a brand new Bounty being launched in 2-3 weeks on Bountyhive.io - info coming soon. Jule - will be PRE-ICO. After - ICO.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:34:03 PM

So what will happen with our KIT-Future ? Will they be swapped after ICO? Couldn't find any information...

jtalk
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

On main website long list of events can be watched where the team will participate all the year long. Attending those events will bring it to wider adoption and users but they need to increase their presence on this announcement portal as well. Project is moving towards next rounds of crowdfunding while activity level isn't high at all. After so many days when I return see popularity level unchanged for this thread.

OOOBTC.com

Bounty
[/center]
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:52:40 AM

So what will happen with our KIT-Future ? Will they be swapped after ICO? Couldn't find any information...

According to what I read in the Karma official Telegram group, Kit-Future tokens will be swaped to original tokens. The exact dates has not been announced yet. But it will be likely in October.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

According to what I read in the Karma official Telegram group, Kit-Future tokens will be swaped to original tokens. The exact dates has not been announced yet. But it will be likely in October.
Kit-Future token holder will get the same amount when swap to original token?

What Exchange will list this token?

October is still long enough, hopefully no delays.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

The project is excellent, but it seems to me a very expensive price of the token.
The idea is not new, but it is worked out better than on other platforms.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:47:29 PM

hopefully this project run smoothly and great success in funding ico.terlalu long delay for KIT so very fond if this project failed ,let's participate in KIT FUTURE project
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

hopefully this project run smoothly and great success in funding ico.terlalu long delay for KIT so very fond if this project failed ,let's participate in KIT FUTURE project

The team is very silent. It seems that they have left the project. No announcement is made and people don't know what is happening. Even if there is an ICO, no one will trust them.
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Please contact at Karma Telegram Group.
https://t.me/karmatge

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

The team is very silent. It seems that they have left the project. No announcement is made and people don't know what is happening. Even if there is an ICO, no one will trust them.

Can anyone share information: how is the project going? I was interested in it at the very beginning of 2018. But since then very little news from team. I hope the project is still alive and we will see its development. Does the team have accounts on LinkedIn?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: