Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:07:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas to make some bitcoin  (Read 2153 times)
Jameseversmile (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:10:32 AM

How can I make minimum of 0.3btc in a month without trading and gambling?
As I've heard bad experience with both, but still need to make money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:18:04 AM

Either go get a job and use your wages to buy bitcoin, or look for gigs online on some website like upwork or fiverr with whatever skills you currently have, and use the wages again to buy bitcoin. You can't make bitcoin appear out of nowhere.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:31:31 AM

You can try bitcoin mining, this is an activity where we can make bitcoin by ourselves ,, we do not need to predict price movement we only need to set the mine computer only the first time, the rest you just wait for the mine results.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:42 AM

Either go get a job and use your wages to buy bitcoin, or look for gigs online on some website like upwork or fiverr with whatever skills you currently have, and use the wages again to buy bitcoin. You can't make bitcoin appear out of nowhere.

Exactly, you can't live your life on signature campaigns and so it's best to look for a job and then buy bitcoins with your wages. There are online freelancing jobs like xbt that you can get paid in bitcoins for using your skills (whatever it may be) to work for someone.
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:36:57 AM

Hello all! Hello author! It's don't work in such way to making bitcoins from nothing! Even if you want to earn some alt coin you need learn a lot of information! You need living here on this site and monitoring all the information about bitcoin price and this forum life in general! You can participate in some bounty but you can receive rewards in alt coins but after you can exchange it on bitcoin. You need rise your account rank and join to bounty signature comping and etc. It's a normal work if you are responsible and motivated person!
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:49 AM

That is easy if you have professional skills. In freelancing site you can make .3 btc or more as a web developer, web designer . If you are good at writing and have some ideas you can be a blogger and you can also make at least .3 there if you have more  audience in your website. Online selling or offline selling can also make you a profit of .3 btc

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

That is easy if you have professional skills. In freelancing site you can make .3 btc or more as a web developer, web designer . If you are good at writing and have some ideas you can be a blogger and you can also make at least .3 there if you have more  audience in your website. Online selling or offline selling can also make you a profit of .3 btc

Im not sure about blogging. Making money online is hard, very hard. You need a big audience if you want to live off ad revenue. Depending on your niche, you will need more or less traffic, but adsense is hard these days, there are so many sites and well positioned.

I wish I started a crypto website earlier, I could have had a good positioned site on this niche.

You will most likely need to sell a product too. I see all of these people selling premium content and personal tuition but I hate losing my privacy. I don't want to become a Youtube persona to make money so this reduces the options.

0.3 BTC = 1,756 USD right now, that's a lot of money to make online starting from scratch.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:58:34 AM

You can try bitcoin mining, this is an activity where we can make bitcoin by ourselves ,, we do not need to predict price movement we only need to set the mine computer only the first time, the rest you just wait for the mine results.

Very unlikely for OP to profit from mining without the proper hardware though, without good  hardware best case scenario would be that OP would break even between profit and costs. I don't think OP currently can afford good mining hardware due to him/her sounding a bit desperate to make that .3 BTC.

Again, I would suggest that OP should get a job instead, rather than probably doing something like faucets or something.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:59:39 AM

There are many ways on how you can earn bitcoin but without participating in trading and gambling you are left with few options. First is if you have skills that might be needed by someone such as programming, designing etc. Then you can get a job or a project then you will get paid with bitcoin. The other option is signature campaign, it can be in this forum or in social media. You will get paid decent amount of bitcoin.there are others participating with pay to click but my recommendation is to not join in those kind od schemes as it is a total waste of time and effort.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:32 AM

How About if you do Mining. In Just A month It can Assure you to get The Amount you are Expecting.
But, First, You should Look for Legit Mining Sites And Software That is Really paying.
and Second You must Have great hardware so There will be no more Technical Problems.
No Pressure no Diamonds.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:26:51 AM

oh i think you didn't have enough knowledge in trading that's why you have losses,well besides in trading you can do jobs that pay bitcoin or invest your money in mining bitcoins and altcoins instead but you have to invest a lot of money to mine in bitcoins i suggest that you  should go back in trading instead and do atleast a research on how to trade effectively or ask a questions in this forum many traders here give you advice.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:43:29 AM

What you are asking is essentially how to earn $1500 in a month. Just get a job, or something that you would normally do to get $1.5k per month. If you a programmers or have similar skills you can offer them for BTC in the services section.
Then there also is altcoin mining, but that would require a significant amount of money to set up.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:22:47 AM

Go join some signature campaigns or bounty. But your desired money will only be achievable if your rank is high. The higher your rank, the higher you will get paid in campaigns. If you have gained money from joining campaigns, go buy a high-end laptop for mining bitcoins.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:27:58 AM

This is the most common question in all threads..
There are newbie thread and just read them and explore not all the knowledge will feed directly to you .. you need to explore search by your self..
But I will give you some hints and go search for it..
Mining
Signature campaign
Bounty
Gambling
Faucets
Bounties
Trading
Go search how to earn from these
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:41:04 AM

how might that happen if you do not know what steps you will take.
so this is a matter of experience, what can you do to earn monthly income. if you have expertise it is not impossible. so my advice for you. fill your life with knowledge and experience.
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:43:59 AM

It depends on your skills.  Whatever you are best at doing find online companies and groups who also do this, and write an email directly to the boss at the company offering your talent in trade for coins.  This is literally how I have been hired on many occasions.

Good luck !

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
superskillz

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:50:14 AM

If you have about 1BTC and are willing to take a big risk that you get your investment back before this company goes out of business, try Bitpetite.

lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:22 AM

Its difficult to get that much in a month. But you could try to join bounty. If your rank getting up at least Sr. Member maybe you can get more.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:00:53 AM

bitcoin is a large amount of 0.3 hard can be if you do not find to gambling
you look to trade coins and accept the adventure with altcoin
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:23:01 AM

0.3 is quite difficult to get it for 1 month.
I followed the signature for 2 months only got $ 0.1
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: