Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ideas to make some bitcoin  (Read 2153 times)
Rajat97

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:25:25 AM

How can I make minimum of 0.3btc in a month without trading and gambling?
As I've heard bad experience with both, but still need to make money

In earning bitcoins there is no shortcut. Earning them is a very slow process. Bitcoin  mining is one of the most famous and efficient way to earn more amount of bitcoins in short period of time. Why mining because It is the only source where you can mine bitcoins without any effort.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

You are just a Jr.member so I will suggest you to first learn bitcoin perfectly.Make a wallet and try to know how it works.I will also suggest you to work on faucet site because these will simply teach you about bitcoin earnings.You can earn bitcoin professionally by trading, investing, gambling but you need skills for those.Another ways of earning bitcoin is to join signature campaign when your rank is member.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

You are just a Jr.member so I will suggest you to first learn bitcoin perfectly.Make a wallet and try to know how it works.I will also suggest you to work on faucet site because these will simply teach you about bitcoin earnings.You can earn bitcoin professionally by trading, investing, gambling but you need skills for those.Another ways of earning bitcoin is to join signature campaign when your rank is member.

Yeah you improve your rank it will be automatic improve. You will learn the process. Process is the important it will know the how to process and you will lean to the information and you know the handling the process. So you know the process you get the more income and improve your skill and knowledge. You need more you check the good same information and tips you will get.

Bitcoin give more opportunity for improve your skill and growth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

you can generate 0.3btc without trading and gambling but this way is very inconvenient. that is following a bounty campaign with multiple accounts
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

Either go get a job and use your wages to buy bitcoin, or look for gigs online on some website like upwork or fiverr with whatever skills you currently have, and use the wages again to buy bitcoin. You can't make bitcoin appear out of nowhere.

Exactly, you can't live your life on signature campaigns and so it's best to look for a job and then buy bitcoins with your wages. There are online freelancing jobs like xbt that you can get paid in bitcoins for using your skills (whatever it may be) to work for someone.

One of my friend told me to invest. Put a money on you wallet and invest because you cant just live like doing signature campaign. Like waiting if there is new signture campaign coming out because there a lot people is waiting for that too and not all the time you can get a campaign. So trading is one of the best way to earn here.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:49:01 AM

If you want to make some bitcoin then you should do trading because that is the advisable way to make some bitcoin because if you will master it by studying the basics then you can easily make at least half of bitcoin in just a month and that is very possible because the prices of all the cryptocurrency in the market is very volatile and you can make profit because of that.
trading is one of the best ways to produce bitcoin, for beginners it is easy because basically bitcoin has a good market and is very flexible, especially if it can play the fund in various altcoin, if with a large investment fund period of one month is a long time to get the amount of bitcoin in a large margin
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

maybe if like this you can join with ICO byang now many can give good advantage for to cover your desire.
because every time you can safely enter and can draw all the benefits that usually have been shown before,
if we already know all these opportunities it will be very easy to get a bivoin

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Rahul20

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

There are numerous websites which provide this opportunity to earn some free Bitcoins.It can be anything that you get paid for, from just visiting the pages and staying on them during a certain amount of time to playing games and doing surveys.
herryk

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:46:10 AM

I am a newcomer in this forum so can not generate 0.3 Btc, please guidance from the seniors.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:53:02 AM

That is easy one what you need to do is to get a job that is paying in bitcoin or you can go into bitcoin mining, and start mining bitcoin buy you self or better improve on your skill if you have any and you don't, develop a skill that is tradable and get involved in you skilled related job online this way you get paid in such amount and in bitcoin.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:17:44 AM

if you start without capital it's very difficult to earn income 0.3btc in a month let alone very high the bitcoin prices now. join to bounty campaign is very much done to earn income and I think it's the best way.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:15:20 AM

Go join some signature campaigns or bounty. But your desired money will only be achievable if your rank is high. The higher your rank, the higher you will get paid in campaigns. If you have gained money from joining campaigns, go buy a high-end laptop for mining bitcoins.

Joining campaigns. Going through Trading, Investment and any type of Gambling. Those stuffs can make you some Bitcoin or maybe lots of Bitcoin.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:42:25 AM

bviously there are various ways to get bitcoin like participating in signature campaigns and this is a good alternative to get bitcoin.
but of course in this case requires some requirements to be able to join in it and of course takes time. and patience to have a better ranking in order to get a decent payout and have a good post quality of course.
I think if you have better capital to do daily trading even though the target profit is small but if it can be done consistently will naturally cultivate good results.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

If you don't wanna trade and investing, you can join to bounty campaign to get tokens. After ICO, you can sell token to get BTC.

Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:46:34 AM

For today 0.3 Bitcoin is USD 1839, this is a huge amount to earn within a month, and I'm sure that you know it.
You have to work harder, online or offline business still have the same opportunities. If you just want to build online business, you can try to build a business with youtube, website, or even create an online store application. If you're really doing hard work in there, it will give you more than 0.3 bitcoin.
When you've got the money, you can buy bitcoin Wink
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:56:44 AM

you can try minning because this way, we just need to wait and but also need expertise enough. if successful you can get a big advantage.
You can also join a bounty campaign, the result is very big if the project is successful.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:00:00 AM

Go to this site's marketplace. They offer translation jobs, e-services, and buy and sell of most stuff their with bitcoins. Or join a signature or twitter campaign. They give out their signature coins with corresponding BTC or ETH values, that way you get to help propagate more and more ICOs in the pool of coins available in the internet. I'm sure you'll get 0.3 BTC in a month of hardwork.

FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:02:52 AM

Bitcoin mining is a good choice for you generate your own bitcoin and somehow you control your mining performance. You can invest in providing GPUs for you mining activity or you can also equip you mining rig with ASICs. It may become costly for you electricity power consumption but you are guaranteed the you make bitcoin. Other than mining, you can be active on the bitcoin community and join campaigns for some bitcoin earning and you can offer your services for some online technical jobs.

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:02 PM

I think it's very difficult to get 0.3 btc per month, because your status is still a member, this can happen if your minimum rank is a hero member.
tryer12

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:02:59 PM

Mine or Buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: