Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please attempt to explain why people gave EOS over $4B  (Read 305 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

I hold Neo because the coin has a good reputation and now is a very good time to buy it, when fork finished there will be a rapid rise.

I need to look into that, thanks.

Buy as early as now brother, sooner neo will skyrocket.
The current price is also a good entry point so don't think twice or you'll be late for the party.
Also buy some PLR, however it keeps pumping now so just wait for next dump then buy some.

Happy Coding Life Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amitrovich

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:59:30 AM

I hold NEU (Neumark) for a number of reasons:
1. The token represents economic share in Neufund.org, the first Equity Token platform, and holding it I get the share of revenues of the platform, which comes in 2 forms: a) ETH or Euro from the investments received by the Equity Token issuer (3%), which will generate from 3-9% annual income, and b) Equity Tokens, 2% of issued tokens belong to the token holder, in 5 years this will be worth billions.
2. The value of the token can only increase relative to ETH, as it has an issuance curve that decreases NEU/ETH (it's a bit complicated, so see their site for more info on this), and also because it represents funds invested on the platform. Once they reach 750 million EURO of investments, no more NEU issued, it's value will skyrocket. This should happen within 1-2 years, judging by the interest the platform generates.
3. The Neufund platform has an excellent model, attracting both classic investors (in Euro) and crypto (ETH), so it should be attractive both in times of crypto hype (because by investing through it you get very solid returns on your ETH, see bellow), and in bust times (good times for Euro entry)
4. The team that created it is first class on all fronts, that's why they already attracted a great number of world's best VCs to join.
Expected returns:
1. I already doubled my money (as I got NEU for investing in the ICBM).
2. Shooting for 10x return within a year, as platform gives 4 ways to make money: besides the 2 mentioned above, you invest your ETH (or Euro) into Equity Tokens, which you can either a) hold for a VC type exit within 3-5 years, or b) re-sell after the ET starts trading, for a quicker return
3. Hoping for a 100-1000x return within 3-5 years due to all of the above

The project is for HODLers, and value investors. Traders feel strange in that community Smiley

iamcoining

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

I consider myself as a newby in alt crypto trading but I have been involved in Forex and Bitcoin since a few years back. Seeing the fact that BTC has lost its momentum to shoot up (exponentially, of course. I still believe it can go up but steadily maybe?), I started to dribble in ICOs.

Bought a few BNK and ADA a while back and hodling on to it for now. I have also invested into XRP since day one. At the moment, I am looking into investing in TUDOR (tudorpay.com).

The market potential is there but an idea is a cheap idea until proven a success. What do you guys think? should I invest in TUDOR? Price at crowdsale is very tempting.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

I am holding Icon. This Korean project has very experienced developers, excellent marketing, a very good idea. The price is rising, the prospects are very large.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

I have high hopes on Request Network (REQ). They have a clear roadmap and are on track with it. I would say ahead actually. Basically its like Paypal but for Crypto. The more and more people start adopting the technology in 2018, the more valuable it will get.

I would say it is a right time to invest in REQ but again do your own research and if you believe the coin is going to something different from the rest, invest in it.
Real_Person (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

OP rebooted as a new question.
The original OP is still valid, please discuss either topic

FYI: (News From May 2018) A blockchain start-up raised $4 billion, without a live product
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/a-blockchain-start-up-just-raised-4-billion-without-a-live-product.html

Can you please attempt to explain why people gave EOS over $4B?

Let's save the effort of people who give the predictable "he is just trying to buy ____ at a lower price by scaring people into selling!"
Oops too late:

EOS 101
~21 elite "block providers" get to share transaction fees
<snip><snip>

There is no attempt here to bash EOS, beyond honest shock that this community forgot about the word decentralize.
Can you please attempt to explain why people gave EOS over $4B?
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I am Holding Centra Token, they are at the very start of the journey to being a top Crypto company and have several project all uner one roof. The tokens when held with the card will also generate a reward based on transaction fees of people each time they spend.

A bit off-topic but I have just saw this post. I really hope you didn't hold a lot of it and the whole shit-storm around the project didn't effect you that much. Many have been burned badly, never forget. 
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:21:30 PM

This is the HYIP that the EOS project carried out, now everyone understands that this is a very big investment, so I probably would not blame people, because the same can be said about other projects that have collected a lot of money, but as a result these projects do not work today .
drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

Most of the youtube schiller's are spamming about it how it's "ethereum killer" and what not. And average Joe dont investigate and research, he goes to youtube and when 5 people there say "buy", you just buy!
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

That is because people are looking at the project the same way that they are looking at the ethereum project. They believe that this is the coin that is going to make them rich and I cannot blame them for that, we are all looking for ways to make the most money out of the market. This is because they know that other projects can come out under the EOS project and that will keep them up

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀