Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:07:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System !  (Read 28877 times)
MattRob

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Human to human with no personal attack intended................ Get rid of it while you can, put your money into better coins. Bitconnect and Regal are really a rarity. Even Regal has lost a lot of value as a coin though, the only one that still thrives is Bitconnect, and It's amazing that people look for more lending systems, when Bitconnect is already there, and is possibly to big to fail now.

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best
stacking9mm

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:16:04 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:19:06 AM by stacking9mm

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Human to human with no personal attack intended................ Get rid of it while you can, put your money into better coins. Bitconnect and Regal are really a rarity. Even Regal has lost a lot of value as a coin though, the only one that still thrives is Bitconnect, and It's amazing that people look for more lending systems, when Bitconnect is already there, and is possibly to big to fail now.

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best

Sure.. Human to Human why do you care so much about what other people do with their money? A few days ago you came in here shilling referral links with a similar comment trying to spread fud about GRX. lol. Goldreward has followed through with their road map and is on multiple exchanges and didn't lock peoples coins up artificially manipulating the price or forcing people into loans. Human to Human let me say a few things in response with no disrespect or personal attack.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people to purchase other coins that are already expensive? Thats not sound investment advice at all. Do you think Bitconnect and the other ones you mention can be the only successful ones just cause you say so? lol.

Just because GRX didn't lock everyones coins up like Regal coin doesn't mean its not going to be successful. Notice the price of Regal dumped like crazy once people had access to their coins. GRX gave investors access to their coins and let the market naturally play out. I'm personally fine with being patient and lending for sustainable and steady growth while staking. Once the project moves forward with upcoming updates and staking commences we will be seeing bigger moves. GRX isn't my only investment either but I appreciate your concern if it is genuine. I just won't sit back and let some Fudster come in here to spread ridiculous nonsense cause thats what I see from your statement.. Don't take it personal just "human to human" like you said.

Also, many people who invested into GRX are still in profit and even got in during the pre-sale and will take advantage of the upcoming staking rewards. I already sold a very small position at a higher price and locked in a loan for around the 5$ price range so I don't mind being patient until the platform moves forward.
GRX ran their ICO with true professionalism and is following their road map exactly as planned and communicating with everyone almost everyday. Sure, there have been a few hiccups mostly due to the recent Ethereum kitten situation but thats no fault of GRX.

That being said I see a bright future for Gold Reward. Even if I hadn't already invested into their ICO I would much rather get into a brand new and growing lending program than some that are already passed their peak or already overpriced to get into. Most savvy investors would see GRX as an opportunity to get in early at a good price. I even have buy orders for more GRX cause its much more profitable than just holding other coins. It seems some people have their own agendas and it shows many times in bitcointalk comments. If you don't like GRX you simply don't have to buy it. Either way good luck and success to you.  Smiley

For those looking to get into a solid and sustainable lending program thats just starting out with lots of room for future growth you can sign up with Gold Reward with many of us on here who will communicate and guide you through the process.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:01:55 PM

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best

Sure.. Human to Human why do you care so much about what other people do with their money? A few days ago you came in here shilling referral links with a similar comment trying to spread fud about GRX. lol. Goldreward has followed through with their road map and is on multiple exchanges and didn't lock peoples coins up artificially manipulating the price or forcing people into loans. Human to Human let me say a few things in response with no disrespect or personal attack.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people to purchase other coins that are already expensive? Thats not sound investment advice at all. Do you think Bitconnect and the other ones you mention can be the only successful ones just cause you say so? lol.

Just because GRX didn't lock everyones coins up like Regal coin doesn't mean its not going to be successful. Notice the price of Regal dumped like crazy once people had access to their coins. GRX gave investors access to their coins and let the market naturally play out. I'm personally fine with being patient and lending for sustainable and steady growth while staking. Once the project moves forward with upcoming updates and staking commences we will be seeing bigger moves. GRX isn't my only investment either but I appreciate your concern if it is genuine. I just won't sit back and let some Fudster come in here to spread ridiculous nonsense cause thats what I see from your statement.. Don't take it personal just "human to human" like you said.

Also, many people who invested into GRX are still in profit and even got in during the pre-sale and will take advantage of the upcoming staking rewards. I already sold a very small position at a higher price and locked in a loan for around the 5$ price range so I don't mind being patient until the platform moves forward.
GRX ran their ICO with true professionalism and is following their road map exactly as planned and communicating with everyone almost everyday. Sure, there have been a few hiccups mostly due to the recent Ethereum kitten situation but thats no fault of GRX.

That being said I see a bright future for Gold Reward. Even if I hadn't already invested into their ICO I would much rather get into a brand new and growing lending program than some that are already passed their peak or already overpriced to get into. Most savvy investors would see GRX as an opportunity to get in early at a good price. I even have buy orders for more GRX cause its much more profitable than just holding other coins. It seems some people have their own agendas and it shows many times in bitcointalk comments. If you don't like GRX you simply don't have to buy it. Either way good luck and success to you.  Smiley

For those looking to get into a solid and sustainable lending program thats just starting out with lots of room for future growth you can sign up with Gold Reward with many of us on here who will communicate and guide you through the process.

ok. Will check in about a month
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 06:21:14 PM by cryptologistic

I think the only thing that's lowered the price is that the internal exchange isn't up yet and that the platform hasn't been fully released while GRX has been on the market for a while.

Look at these traffic stats:

https://i.imgur.com/Jy85Ert.jpg

I think GRX can easily be $20-30 in the next month or two. When everyone can buy the coin on the website
the traffic stats will drive people to buy and begin lending and staking. A lot of us underestimate how many noobs are in this space,
GRX's Twitter shows how clueless most people are. They don't even know how to send the coins from one place
to another, let alone sign up for an exchange and move them there to sell. When they can deposit their Bitcoin or Ethereum
directly onto the site and buy GRX, we'll see things start to move.

GoldReward has more traffic than all the other lending platforms besides Ethconnect, Regal and Bitconnect.
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

Haha look at all these idiots selling at the very low, wtf is wrong with you guys.  Its the only lending platform that has been 100% professional since day one.  Youll be looking back in 30 days like whoa I f'ed up.

Greetings,

I wondered the samething, who in their right mind
Would even considering selling at these bottom
prices I can already see the same people today
who sold at these prices in 1-2 months...
watch them post "man, I sold to early"
or I wish I never sold at them at that price..

Time after time it's the same recurring pattern
With those who are impatience sellng off a bit
To pre-mature which in turn creates a feeling
Of angry, frustration, resent and self disappointment.

Gold reward was as professional as they could be.
Communicated with investors quite often
Implemented steps of the roadmap on time..
GRX is multiple on exchanges

If you selling for less than $20-$50
Maybe this lending platform ain't for you..

Peer2peer360
allgoodnamestaken

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:01:11 PM

I tried to deposit GRX from MEW into my GoldReward wallet and it says....

"You need ETH in this address to cover transaction fees"

WTF? How much ETH? Anyone else got this message? I've never gotten this before....
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

WTF? How much ETH? Anyone else got this message? I've never gotten this before....

I remember a YouTuber mentioned during Grx video
that you need ETH in your wallet to cover transaction fees

-peer2peer360
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:39:33 PM

I remember a YouTuber mentioned during Grx video
that you need ETH in your wallet to cover transaction fees

-peer2peer360

to use etherdelta you need eth to send and buy it is a smart contract that needs on ether to workj
allgoodnamestaken

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:47 PM

I deposited .01 ETH and the GRX got added right away. Thanks for the help!
Makc

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:58:47 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, during the Gold Reward ico a bunch of people using MyEtherWallet got their GRX tokens stolen in some kind of phishing scheme or hack.
The hacker still has around 500,000 GRX (20 million max supply) and sells thousands off every day.

If you have been wondering why the price hasn't been going up--that's why. Eventually he'll run out, so I'm expecting around the end of this month
when the internal exchange goes live we should see the price start running up. GRX was selling on the first day for between $14-18 a token on Coinexchange as
the hacker dumped over 8 BTC worth in a few hours time.

Any time from now until the end of this month should be a good time to be accumulating GRX before the internal exchange goes live.

Here's the scumbag in question that's responsible for stealing so many people's tokens:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

Hi, do you know I much GRX he stoled at the beginning ? thank you for you answer
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:01:35 AM

That hack news explains why the price is tanking.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
otterpop240

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:36:03 AM

I haven’t seen many reports of stolen GRX. How do you know this account isn’t someone at GRX?
otterpop240

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

The account currently has IN transactions for thousands of tokens. They are buying and selling. It’s a whale or someone at GRX or both. There’s no proof of hundreds of thousands of stolen coins.
otterpop240

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

Dude that’s EtherDelta
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

Get set guys, grx is about to go to the moon
laser2ce

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:59:49 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, during the Gold Reward ico a bunch of people using MyEtherWallet got their GRX tokens stolen in some kind of phishing scheme or hack.
The hacker still has around 500,000 GRX (out of 20 million max supply) and sells thousands off every day dumping the price into the gutter.

If you have been wondering why the price hasn't been going up--that's why. Eventually he'll run out, so I'm expecting around the end of this month
when the internal exchange goes live we should see the price start running up. GRX was selling on the first day for between $14-18 a token on Coinexchange as
the hacker dumped over 8 BTC worth in a few hours time. The less tokens he has the less control over the price.

Any time from now until the end of this month should be a good time to be accumulating GRX before the internal exchange goes live.

Here's the scumbag in question that's responsible for stealing so many people's tokens:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x219218f117dc9348b358b8471c55a073e5e0da0b?a=0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819

Lol that's etherdelta's wallet, it says so on the page you linked.
anirudhbaji

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

join GRX public Group Now !

https://t.me/grx_discussions
Invested4future

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:18:35 PM

join GRX public Group Now !

https://t.me/grx_discussions

Can you make the telegram group open chat?! No one can respond to you...you need to change the settings!
cuddleslug

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:32:55 AM

This is frustrating me so badly, how much eth do they want us to have on the platform???

https://gyazo.com/89af80d3e42ef6c63f735d591e6d7d80
ftguy

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:37:01 AM

This is frustrating me so badly, how much eth do they want us to have on the platform???

https://gyazo.com/89af80d3e42ef6c63f735d591e6d7d80

Yes, the team MUST provide a way to move coins without paying twice the fees, this PUSH is something weird, I believe they are working on it...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: