Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System !  (Read 28877 times)
FEDERER8

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:31:35 AM

Important Links
More information can be found on : https://goldreward.io/
Goldreward facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GoldRewardio-179223295978975/?ref=br_rs

Goldreward Twitter : https://twitter.com/GoldReward_GRX

Goldreward Roadmap : https://goldreward.io/img/roadmap.png
ftguy

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:44:30 AM

This is frustrating me so badly, how much eth do they want us to have on the platform???

https://gyazo.com/89af80d3e42ef6c63f735d591e6d7d80

Yes, the team MUST provide a way to move coins without paying twice the fees, this PUSH is something weird, I believe they are working on it...

The change has been made! They announced on telegram this morning that they are working on the wallets to make the transaction fees zero. I just checked the website and the push function is gone.

Push gone is a good news but in their Facebook there are still people stating you need to load 0.01 ETH so you can get the GRX credited, it is a little confusing...
cryptowill101

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:50:03 AM

STOP THE FUD

RESOLVED ISSUES AND MOVING AHEAD
This update details some of the events of the last few days.
The Lending platform was deployed on the 11th of December and today marks the fourth day of payouts of Lending interests. We didn’t get off to the best start with some bugs experienced in an attempt to circumvent the high transaction fees on the ethereum network and we sincerely tender our unreserved apologies. We have been working day and night to make this right and we can confidently say we have achieved the following:
Functional Lending process and payouts
Deposit of GRX and ETH to wallet is now easier. No need to have ETH in your gold reward account for deposits. Just send GRX to the address and it is credited automatically at no extra cost.
All unprocessed GRX withdrawals have been reversed back to wallet
All failed GRX deposits have been credited
Withdrawal of GRX is frozen to balance influx with efflux so as to have a steady price increase. This will be open in the next few days.
We are also extending the lock-in period for the Binary network by 1 week because of the unprecedented delay. Please note that this does not affect your ongoing binary benefits. All binary bonuses beginning from the 11th of December will be paid at the end of the lock-in period and onwards.
At this point we have had to engage a few more programmers. The branding team is also at work and a full marketing push has began.
We like to use this opportunity to dispel a negative rumour making rounds that GRX was hacked. This is propaganda made by competitors. GRX wallet was in the sandbox and was not published until Lending was to commence on the 11th. The address being paraded by the rumour pedlars is etherdelta exchange pool address. We were never compromised and what is seen in the market is users freely trading GRX tokens.
The GoldReward Team also want to thank all those who held GRX so far. We appreciate your insight and wish every member will be able to visualise Goldreward beyond just being a lending platform and to see the core value and potential of gamification. Our Lending arm offers returns on direct referrals, indirect referrals, Binary Bonus and staking like no other platform out there. We stand by our vision and can confidently say no holder or user of GRX tokens will be at a loss - Just Believe. We haven’t even scratched the surface yet.
The Gold Reward Team
Bloedhond666

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:24:34 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 11:28:53 PM by Bloedhond666

My deposit to goldrewardstoken platform got credited.
Thank u very much !!!
1 love

Lostworld

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:47:15 PM

Greetings.

You can join the group GoldReward in English by telegram.

https://t.me/GoldRewardEnglish
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

STOP THE FUD

RESOLVED ISSUES AND MOVING AHEAD
This update details some of the events of the last few days.
The Lending platform was deployed on the 11th of December and today marks the fourth day of payouts of Lending interests. We didn’t get off to the best start with some bugs experienced in an attempt to circumvent the high transaction fees on the ethereum network and we sincerely tender our unreserved apologies. We have been working day and night to make this right and we can confidently say we have achieved the following:
Functional Lending process and payouts
Deposit of GRX and ETH to wallet is now easier. No need to have ETH in your gold reward account for deposits. Just send GRX to the address and it is credited automatically at no extra cost.
All unprocessed GRX withdrawals have been reversed back to wallet
All failed GRX deposits have been credited
Withdrawal of GRX is frozen to balance influx with efflux so as to have a steady price increase. This will be open in the next few days.
We are also extending the lock-in period for the Binary network by 1 week because of the unprecedented delay. Please note that this does not affect your ongoing binary benefits. All binary bonuses beginning from the 11th of December will be paid at the end of the lock-in period and onwards.
At this point we have had to engage a few more programmers. The branding team is also at work and a full marketing push has began.
We like to use this opportunity to dispel a negative rumour making rounds that GRX was hacked. This is propaganda made by competitors. GRX wallet was in the sandbox and was not published until Lending was to commence on the 11th. The address being paraded by the rumour pedlars is etherdelta exchange pool address. We were never compromised and what is seen in the market is users freely trading GRX tokens.
The GoldReward Team also want to thank all those who held GRX so far. We appreciate your insight and wish every member will be able to visualise Goldreward beyond just being a lending platform and to see the core value and potential of gamification. Our Lending arm offers returns on direct referrals, indirect referrals, Binary Bonus and staking like no other platform out there. We stand by our vision and can confidently say no holder or user of GRX tokens will be at a loss - Just Believe. We haven’t even scratched the surface yet.
The Gold Reward Team
FUD propels strong projects in the long run ironically.Dor now just keep up the hardwork and try to deliver as promised.FUDDERS will come running to join the bus.

b90x

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

Hey devs I have bought some grx coins during the ico, but I don't see it on the dashboard when i log in. Please help!!
laser2ce

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Hey devs I have bought some grx coins during the ico, but I don't see it on the dashboard when i log in. Please help!!

They are in your wallet you sent the funds from (e.g. myetherwallet). Only the referral bonuses went to the web wallet on the dashboard.
b90x

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:04:27 AM

I have checked myetherwallet and my wallet is empty. I need help!
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

I have checked myetherwallet and my wallet is empty. I need help!

Did u added the token?
joshuamayu

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

Where is the communication from the devs?.. I like the coin and have lent some on the grx exchange.. I want to invest more but I want to hear from the devs first.. Just some generral updates everyday..
b90x

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:03:36 PM

Hey Bonanzacoin how do you add tokens? myetherwallet is asking for an address to add custom tokens.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

U have to type in the contract adress.

Its on etherscan.
b90x

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:56:09 PM

Thank you so much Bonanzacoin!! That worked!
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

Grx warming up to gobto the moon, join the train before it leaves the station
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

Grx warming up to gobto the moon, join the train before it leaves the station

you are absolutely right,the price of the coin is unjustifiably low, 1 GRX soon 100$
ico_aida_market
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:15:06 PM

First 2 links are not available anymore, are they?
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

Guys this price will not last much longer, buy more while you still can. I think we're getting ready for a nice increase within the next week or so.
Packers1985

Activity: 364

CHEERS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

Man looking at the site today, wow just wow. Come on guys buy more i bought 1000 more coins and trust me this is here to stay.
I have taken part in multiple lending platforms like bitconnect, hextra, goldrewards, unix, ucoincash and Davor and no one comes anywhere near to this product.

Packers1985

Activity: 364

CHEERS

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:34:55 PM

Man looking at the site today, wow just wow. Come on guys buy more i bought 1000 more coins and trust me this is here to stay.
I have taken part in multiple lending platforms like bitconnect, hextra, goldrewards, unix, ucoincash and Davor and no one comes anywhere near to this product.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: