Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System !  (Read 28877 times)
Swimswithwhales

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

GRX still cheap now, I will get more to stake 10% monthly. Nice and good project.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

Look I made and continue to make a fortune on Bitconnect, so I say this from some experience. GRX is by far the most solid lender since BCC. I went to the BCC conference and decided to go full monty with them after, GRX is a chance for anyone to make 100x in 6 months. I am in NUM ( Currently has issues) (Bitbeeline same) Let the haters hate, swim with me to the richest place you could ever imagine :> Go GRX! $25 by Feb1-- $70 APR1! Sept $175

Mark it :>
Bloedhond666

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

Nice i am hodl
Also a good project is this 1
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221761.0
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

So i am actually surprised that so many people are still too blind to see that this is a scam.....this is already an exit scam guyz.......stop waiting for prices to go up....it will never.....!!!

find something good out there and put ur money into.......well if u wanna enrich scammers then let it be so but dont cry later on like a baby...

it is already exit scam....wake up guyz......money made from ico is already been lavished on lambos, women, parties n so on..........while laughing at those who invested

sorry to say but u have to start looking at the reality guyz
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

So i am actually surprised that so many people are still too blind to see that this is a scam.....this is already an exit scam guyz.......stop waiting for prices to go up....it will never.....!!!

find something good out there and put ur money into.......well if u wanna enrich scammers then let it be so but dont cry later on like a baby...

it is already exit scam....wake up guyz......money made from ico is already been lavished on lambos, women, parties n so on..........while laughing at those who invested

sorry to say but u have to start looking at the reality guyz

Which ever forum I visit I find one word very common ie SCAM!.. I don't understand everyone is saying to invest in good project so plz shed some light which one?? Or maybe 90% projects are scam or about to become scam. Decentralised currencies are soon to die soon. Centralised currencies will be replaced with the current coins from 2018 onwards with proper kyc system.  I have invested in various coins but looking forward to One coin which is centralised.  Satoshi idea is badly misused with 100 forks and many more to come. One coin has its own interest system and I'm glad I bought cheap few months back. What a joke everywhere u go people are scammed with no  officials medium or visit their offices (with they don't have )
CryptoSidd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

The price keeps tanking. $1.11 that's just too bad. It's just like the ico price now. I haven't sold my GRX yet but damn it's going down. Don't know what GRX team is doing.
Packers1985

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

CHEERS

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:14:59 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 11:35:36 PM by Packers1985

Now i can officially say that this project is doomed. The team looks like completely out of sync very poor development and marketing.
Sorry to say this guys i am not fuding anyone here , even i invested a lot in this project.

CryptoSidd

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

Below 1$ now. This is hilarious. Worst investment ever and i was idiot to HODL. I should have sold it when it was 11$. Development team sucks andthey are not even marketing it well.
Eduardo Epstein

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:34 AM

What a shame, really
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

They are not telling us something. It sounds like they lost a portion of their team and had to hire new programmers. Who even knows at this point
what they have planned. It took quite some time to get their half-baked internal exchange running and I've lost faith for now that they'll make good on their gamification
products/api unless they restructure. I wish them the best... gained a bit in usd / lost out on the appreciation of Ethereum since October but the stress was too great and I had to cash out.

I do think they have or had every intention to be around for the long term, they just need to market their program better and expand their operation. With those elements
in place I think they could definitely succeed, but people's attention spans are short and many are migrating to platforms that feel more solid.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

To those of you who invested in this, you are not helping things by spreading negativity. It is foolish to do so, because you are hurting yourself.

To those of you who haven't invested in this, what's your point in being here? You are wasting precious time that could be better spent elsewhere.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Human to human with no personal attack intended................ Get rid of it while you can, put your money into better coins. Bitconnect and Regal are really a rarity. Even Regal has lost a lot of value as a coin though, the only one that still thrives is Bitconnect, and It's amazing that people look for more lending systems, when Bitconnect is already there, and is possibly to big to fail now.

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best

Sure.. Human to Human why do you care so much about what other people do with their money? A few days ago you came in here shilling referral links with a similar comment trying to spread fud about GRX. lol. Goldreward has followed through with their road map and is on multiple exchanges and didn't lock peoples coins up artificially manipulating the price or forcing people into loans. Human to Human let me say a few things in response with no disrespect or personal attack.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people to purchase other coins that are already expensive? Thats not sound investment advice at all. Do you think Bitconnect and the other ones you mention can be the only successful ones just cause you say so? lol.

Just because GRX didn't lock everyones coins up like Regal coin doesn't mean its not going to be successful. Notice the price of Regal dumped like crazy once people had access to their coins. GRX gave investors access to their coins and let the market naturally play out. I'm personally fine with being patient and lending for sustainable and steady growth while staking. Once the project moves forward with upcoming updates and staking commences we will be seeing bigger moves. GRX isn't my only investment either but I appreciate your concern if it is genuine. I just won't sit back and let some Fudster come in here to spread ridiculous nonsense cause thats what I see from your statement.. Don't take it personal just "human to human" like you said.

Also, many people who invested into GRX are still in profit and even got in during the pre-sale and will take advantage of the upcoming staking rewards. I already sold a very small position at a higher price and locked in a loan for around the 5$ price range so I don't mind being patient until the platform moves forward.
GRX ran their ICO with true professionalism and is following their road map exactly as planned and communicating with everyone almost everyday. Sure, there have been a few hiccups mostly due to the recent Ethereum kitten situation but thats no fault of GRX.

That being said I see a bright future for Gold Reward. Even if I hadn't already invested into their ICO I would much rather get into a brand new and growing lending program than some that are already passed their peak or already overpriced to get into. Most savvy investors would see GRX as an opportunity to get in early at a good price. I even have buy orders for more GRX cause its much more profitable than just holding other coins. It seems some people have their own agendas and it shows many times in bitcointalk comments. If you don't like GRX you simply don't have to buy it. Either way good luck and success to you.  Smiley

For those looking to get into a solid and sustainable lending program thats just starting out with lots of room for future growth you can sign up with Gold Reward with many of us on here who will communicate and guide you through the process.

Are you still in after your high and mighty statement or sell out? Like you should have on the day of the friendly warning. You could have sold at $5.00.  It's not coming back.
MattRob

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:38:04 AM

Below 1$ now. This is hilarious. Worst investment ever and i was idiot to HODL. I should have sold it when it was 11$. Development team sucks andthey are not even marketing it well.

My hat goes of to you for making an honest statement and accepting the loss. I got burnt once, and i learnt never to invest in a group/platform again. I take no enjoyment out of people lossing money. I hope people trash the idiots like CryptoFlower and Aaron St Hilarious hype up junk like this.
wiseman8x

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

The price go down is normal, may be temporary only for a short time. GRX coin is bottoming out and when it rises you will probably regret it  Grin Grin Grin
vantim1989

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:07:29 PM

The price go down is normal, may be temporary only for a short time. GRX coin is bottoming out and when it rises you will probably regret it  Grin Grin Grin

this lend platform work very well  1 GRX soon 30$  For anyone looking to join a solid investing platform with lending, staking, and gamification register for your account here.
 https://goldreward.io/join/cryptocashgr and i am giving back 100% COMMISSION on your first lend
MattRob

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

The price go down is normal, may be temporary only for a short time. GRX coin is bottoming out and when it rises you will probably regret it  Grin Grin Grin

yeah buy buy buy, sell your house the agent says....  Congrats on selling the house, wow record price...... what you gonna buy....?? GRX.....   he then says nothing, goes to his car and burst out laughing...... and thinks, this idiot will probably buy Davor next.  Totally normal.
OMAR2007D

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

GRX internal transfers in different accounts does not work 2 days waiting and I still do not see 200 GRX in my wallet.
Support does not respond.
Please answer.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6c802954b8c795286957fa8a9bfd9e2a3d4e72e46b483f0aae8c28920a7f55f7
My user: BitcoinOmar
wiseman8x

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

The price go down is normal, may be temporary only for a short time. GRX coin is bottoming out and when it rises you will probably regret it  Grin Grin Grin

yeah buy buy buy, sell your house the agent says....  Congrats on selling the house, wow record price...... what you gonna buy....?? GRX.....   he then says nothing, goes to his car and burst out laughing...... and thinks, this idiot will probably buy Davor next.  Totally normal.
If you are scared, you can give up. I waited for it to rise back to $ 1 and continue to invest  Roll Eyes
MattRob

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

If you are scared, you can give up. I waited for it to rise back to $ 1 and continue to invest  Roll Eyes

haha yes man off course..... scared, run like squirel, into the forest and past the trees, only to see a lot of ravers who took to much ACID and said GRX will come back and it is the best time to buy.... becuase that $1.00 could be worth a bitconnect dollar.... but not really.

Sounds like a mission you should take on your own, rather than spreading the love in goodwill, but end up giving HIV instead.
hankipanki

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

GRX internal transfers in different accounts does not work 2 days waiting and I still do not see 200 GRX in my wallet.
Support does not respond.
Please answer.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6c802954b8c795286957fa8a9bfd9e2a3d4e72e46b483f0aae8c28920a7f55f7
My user: BitcoinOmar

Press refresh
alphaque

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

is the GRX internal exchange working? Anyone manage to sell GRX there and withdraw the BTC ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: