Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRX] GoldReward A Universal Reward System !  (Read 28877 times)
Benjen1215

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

i cannot stand GRX ANYMORE . I'm your loyalty from the ICO until now . Already lending nearly $60k . But see , what have you done for us ? we just waiting .... waiting .. When we see GRX will be right back , we're very happy to see what going next , and then we disappointed again and again .......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

i cannot stand GRX ANYMORE . I'm your loyalty from the ICO until now . Already lending nearly $60k . But see , what have you done for us ? we just waiting .... waiting .. When we see GRX will be right back , we're very happy to see what going next , and then we disappointed again and again .......

If only you had put that amount on a Good ICO, a real coin or token... you would have gone past the moon now
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

60k? lol, say goodbye to that
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Why the price of GRX going down ?

Now the entire crypto market is in correction. Now is not the best time for all the altcoins.
Benjen1215

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:30 AM

I just see some people can withdraw BTC Today . Hope you can improve system more .
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:58 PM

the price down so hard after hit $7.53 in november 2017  Shocked
what happend, is this project die just like another crypto with lending program ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MattRob

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:06:05 PM

the price down so hard after hit $7.53 in november 2017  Shocked
what happend, is this project die just like another crypto with lending program ?

Come on you are a "Sr. Member" you're expierience should have your own understanding why the coin is worth nothing and where it's short future will be.
MattRob

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Human to human with no personal attack intended................ Get rid of it while you can, put your money into better coins. Bitconnect and Regal are really a rarity. Even Regal has lost a lot of value as a coin though, the only one that still thrives is Bitconnect, and It's amazing that people look for more lending systems, when Bitconnect is already there, and is possibly to big to fail now.

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best

Sure.. Human to Human why do you care so much about what other people do with their money? A few days ago you came in here shilling referral links with a similar comment trying to spread fud about GRX. lol. Goldreward has followed through with their road map and is on multiple exchanges and didn't lock peoples coins up artificially manipulating the price or forcing people into loans. Human to Human let me say a few things in response with no disrespect or personal attack.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people to purchase other coins that are already expensive? Thats not sound investment advice at all. Do you think Bitconnect and the other ones you mention can be the only successful ones just cause you say so? lol.

Just because GRX didn't lock everyones coins up like Regal coin doesn't mean its not going to be successful. Notice the price of Regal dumped like crazy once people had access to their coins. GRX gave investors access to their coins and let the market naturally play out. I'm personally fine with being patient and lending for sustainable and steady growth while staking. Once the project moves forward with upcoming updates and staking commences we will be seeing bigger moves. GRX isn't my only investment either but I appreciate your concern if it is genuine. I just won't sit back and let some Fudster come in here to spread ridiculous nonsense cause thats what I see from your statement.. Don't take it personal just "human to human" like you said.

Also, many people who invested into GRX are still in profit and even got in during the pre-sale and will take advantage of the upcoming staking rewards. I already sold a very small position at a higher price and locked in a loan for around the 5$ price range so I don't mind being patient until the platform moves forward.
GRX ran their ICO with true professionalism and is following their road map exactly as planned and communicating with everyone almost everyday. Sure, there have been a few hiccups mostly due to the recent Ethereum kitten situation but thats no fault of GRX.

That being said I see a bright future for Gold Reward. Even if I hadn't already invested into their ICO I would much rather get into a brand new and growing lending program than some that are already passed their peak or already overpriced to get into. Most savvy investors would see GRX as an opportunity to get in early at a good price. I even have buy orders for more GRX cause its much more profitable than just holding other coins. It seems some people have their own agendas and it shows many times in bitcointalk comments. If you don't like GRX you simply don't have to buy it. Either way good luck and success to you.  Smiley

For those looking to get into a solid and sustainable lending program thats just starting out with lots of room for future growth you can sign up with Gold Reward with many of us on here who will communicate and guide you through the process.

How you going bro-man-dude?
rasho321

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:11:28 AM

Great team! Great communication every step of the way, unlike Regal, Hextra... This coin is WAY undervalued for what it has to offer! I don't get it  Huh That should change tho, the question is can I hold through all this dumpage?! BTC rising is hurting all alts, I wish it would just take a rest...

Human to human with no personal attack intended................ Get rid of it while you can, put your money into better coins. Bitconnect and Regal are really a rarity. Even Regal has lost a lot of value as a coin though, the only one that still thrives is Bitconnect, and It's amazing that people look for more lending systems, when Bitconnect is already there, and is possibly to big to fail now.

Look at all the new lending systems that came all at the same time.  Bitbase Gone, Glasscoin Almost Gone, Natcoin Gone, Westercoin Problems, Credemce Coin.  Being on an exchange really doesn't mean anything, as plenty of coins (not lending) scam out also.

All the best

Sure.. Human to Human why do you care so much about what other people do with their money? A few days ago you came in here shilling referral links with a similar comment trying to spread fud about GRX. lol. Goldreward has followed through with their road map and is on multiple exchanges and didn't lock peoples coins up artificially manipulating the price or forcing people into loans. Human to Human let me say a few things in response with no disrespect or personal attack.

Why are you trying so hard to convince people to purchase other coins that are already expensive? Thats not sound investment advice at all. Do you think Bitconnect and the other ones you mention can be the only successful ones just cause you say so? lol.

Just because GRX didn't lock everyones coins up like Regal coin doesn't mean its not going to be successful. Notice the price of Regal dumped like crazy once people had access to their coins. GRX gave investors access to their coins and let the market naturally play out. I'm personally fine with being patient and lending for sustainable and steady growth while staking. Once the project moves forward with upcoming updates and staking commences we will be seeing bigger moves. GRX isn't my only investment either but I appreciate your concern if it is genuine. I just won't sit back and let some Fudster come in here to spread ridiculous nonsense cause thats what I see from your statement.. Don't take it personal just "human to human" like you said.

Also, many people who invested into GRX are still in profit and even got in during the pre-sale and will take advantage of the upcoming staking rewards. I already sold a very small position at a higher price and locked in a loan for around the 5$ price range so I don't mind being patient until the platform moves forward.
GRX ran their ICO with true professionalism and is following their road map exactly as planned and communicating with everyone almost everyday. Sure, there have been a few hiccups mostly due to the recent Ethereum kitten situation but thats no fault of GRX.

That being said I see a bright future for Gold Reward. Even if I hadn't already invested into their ICO I would much rather get into a brand new and growing lending program than some that are already passed their peak or already overpriced to get into. Most savvy investors would see GRX as an opportunity to get in early at a good price. I even have buy orders for more GRX cause its much more profitable than just holding other coins. It seems some people have their own agendas and it shows many times in bitcointalk comments. If you don't like GRX you simply don't have to buy it. Either way good luck and success to you.  Smiley

For those looking to get into a solid and sustainable lending program thats just starting out with lots of room for future growth you can sign up with Gold Reward with many of us on here who will communicate and guide you through the process.

How you going bro-man-dude?

Lol I am sure that guy will never answer to you
btcsmith

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:02 AM

update ..... update ...... update...... but the price is not change
solosergio

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

update ..... update ...... update...... but the price is not change

Currently the lending projects are penalized by the failure of bitconnect. There is also a phase of market contraction.
I am confident that as soon as the purchases start again, the lending sector will recover too. And GRX which, in my opinion, is one of the most reliable will make a nice rise.
Horas Bah

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

Price going up Grin even defeated ethereum and other good currencies.. showing in gainers;) it's cryptoworld man Cheesy
This is a strong indication that the GRX project is in line with dev expectations. continue to buy and hold will continue to profit.
solosergio

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

I am always certain that this is a good project.
Although the period is not so good for cryptocurrencies and although the failure of bitconnet, the team has always stayed faithful to the roadmap presented in the ICO stage, showing great seriousness and professionality and without letting itself be taken by emotionality.
Bisonindatent

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:18:19 PM by Bisonindatent

edit: it's a scam, not sure tbh why binance has it in the source code
LoveCrypto30

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

good news guys, most probably GRX will be listed on Binance soon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Goldreward/comments/7txa3v/grx_will_be_listed_on_binance/

Well, I hope that this is the case and they will update us very soon
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

I also saw the GRX when I viewed the source code. It may seems to be a different GRX, but let's hope the GRX that about to be listed is the Gold Reward. I've been waiting for their gamification API, see how it would fit on apps I'm experimenting.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

A good project that deserves attention,looks so interesting
borgfa

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Just pumped the price up to 63%
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

Greetings

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GRX_BTC

https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=GRX_ETH
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:58:03 AM

xaxaxax  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy https://www.binance.com/trade.html?symbol=peer2peer360_BTC     nice  trick  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: