Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤️ Stratis ❤️ BUY now less than $2.86/unit, oversold indicator set up  (Read 2049 times)
SirSer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:44:43 PM

Even with these good new I think a downtrend will follow. As soon as Bitcoin Gold appears, people will just sell their Bitcoin and everything will start falling, better buy in opportunities approach.
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:37 PM

I think I wrote a warning thread when Stratis was pumping back around $5.50+ or something.  Please read the thread and do some research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166065.0

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • virtually non-existent communication from the development team
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.  There is no developer community which is crazy since there are a ton of people who know C#.  Stratis just keeps pimping their Breeze Wallet since May and it's always delayed and an alpha release state.  

Sure it can pump up but there is nothing behind it.  Add to that, you have a lot of Stratis bagholders who are waiting for a pump so that they can dump this shitcoin.

Im not sure about the fundamental details for this project. I thought they got big names in like Microsoft developing apps or something?

It's obvious projects like this need big deals to pump, are there any big names on the pipeline?

Regardless of the fundamentals, it may start looking like a buy from a technical analysis perspective, but of course, you never know and it may continue stagnating.

They got nothing.  It's all vaporware hype.  They got it listed in Microsoft Azure marketplace but Microsoft lists a bunch of crap, Syscoin is blockchain that is listed there.  But Stratis hyped the hell out of it as if they went into a partnership with Microsoft. 

As far as community, there is no Stratis developer community.  There are no developers jumping on Stratis.  You don't see any discussion groups, blogs, etc about using Stratis.  Stratis itself has a page that says Stratis Academy but has nothing -- you have to join their Slack community. 
rex9 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

I think I wrote a warning thread when Stratis was pumping back around $5.50+ or something.  Please read the thread and do some research

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166065.0

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • virtually non-existent communication from the development team
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.  There is no developer community which is crazy since there are a ton of people who know C#.  Stratis just keeps pimping their Breeze Wallet since May and it's always delayed and an alpha release state.  

Sure it can pump up but there is nothing behind it.  Add to that, you have a lot of Stratis bagholders who are waiting for a pump so that they can dump this shitcoin.

Im not sure about the fundamental details for this project. I thought they got big names in like Microsoft developing apps or something?

It's obvious projects like this need big deals to pump, are there any big names on the pipeline?

Regardless of the fundamentals, it may start looking like a buy from a technical analysis perspective, but of course, you never know and it may continue stagnating.

Thanks for your sharing, appreciated...

buddy56

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

Slowly recovering now.

Current Price at $2.97 USD and equal to 0.00054 BTC

Hope #stratis mooning soon, and don't let all supporters disappointed again.
Si H

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

Thanks for the tip ;-)
rex9 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:36:15 PM

STRATIS slow and steady recovery now.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

STRATIS slow and steady recovery now.
Everything will start now and we will see whether it was worth investing or whether it looked too colorful. But let this investment go.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:09:42 PM

I have already done my post on main thread yesterday afternoon, and unfortunately I confirm that until the Bitcoin race ends for the 2 forks of October and November, but above all until the team makes a clear official statement on the numbers of small masternode and on the definitive and running release of Breeze Wallet then STRATIS will come down again, because investors are disappointed and angry.

I really hope that October 23 and 30 will be the announcements of the Stratis team!
Foerster

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:43:15 AM

It looks like pure VaporWare to me.  No tech.  Just fluff marketing.
Then how do you explain the releases on 23rd and 30th this month?
IMHO his arguments are high class fud. I checked out their GitHub and it's definitely more than 1 dev. Also the rest of his arguments are half truths at best and sometimes straight up lies except for the things that could be said about most coins like that many non-technical people bought in. Show me a coin where the majority of investors are tech people and experts lol.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:12:46 AM

Good call.  I like Stratis and am hodling. 
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:39:56 AM

I bought stratis a few months back and still am holding on to this coin because I know this has potential to grow big in a few years, also bought again the coin when it was low a few days ago too. And waiting for new updates of this coin.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

I still have a feeling the price will continue to go south untill next year, I don't think Stratis deserve the current valuation looking at the level of development and after celebrating first year the second year will be key for them to scale up
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:30:02 AM

❤️ Stratis ❤️ BUY now less than $2.86/unit, oversold indicator set up

Good news this month Oct, 23&30

MasterNode & Breeze Wallet

good profits soon

LOW risk HIGH reward

Bittrex Exchange - Current Price

Youtube of StraitsPlatform (CEO, Chris Trew) Interview w/ Leon Fu

Transcription of StraitsPlatform (CEO, Chris Trew) Interview w/ Leon Fu

Stratis's Market Cap

Product Development Update

Stratis Roadmap 2017-2018

Hope all guys enjoy good profits soon.

Join Our Telegram VVIP FREE Signal Channel

You can add my Telegram/Twitter as well @Rex8313

Stratis is a good coin with pioneering technology on Blockchain- 1 secure investment.
Now when people are selling altcoins and buying Bitcoin until October 25, altcoin drops.
As I think people can buy altcoin now or wait until October 25, it will definitely help you x1.5- x3 account.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:37:58 AM

Actually I was watching stratis from many months before when it was above $8+ but somehow I lost interest in this coin and now I checked it again and poof!!! Trading below $3 I really don't no what happened to stratis to fall this low. Now the price looks really cheap but need some improvements from the Dev team. I have heard they are also launching an ICO development platform.

Blah blah
MIV.matteo

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:14:39 PM

I've bought Stratis when it was at 4.5$ or so and I followed social and updates till now. I really think this project worth all my trust. It's one of my long-term investment

rex9 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

[UPDATE]

Current Price at $3.25 USD and equal to 0.00056900 BTC

Hope #stratis mooning soon, and don't let all supporters disappointed again.

rex9 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

[UPDATE]

Well Done #Stratis

Current Price at $3.82 USD and equal to 0.00067084 BTC

buddy56

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

Now 0.00082000 BTC

Thanks for your tips
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:36:19 PM

Do you guys still hold your strat till the very end? I'm in doubt should I now dump it with almost no profit or hold with the hope of rising for at least 10% more
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:54 AM

Do you guys still hold your strat till the very end? I'm in doubt should I now dump it with almost no profit or hold with the hope of rising for at least 10% more
The only coin i think im gonna hold till the end , the potential is too big i cant imagine ...
No overhyped marketing shit , they just keep working to bring the product to life.  ( just check their Github , so ACTIVE )
Once real product goes live , other companies use STRATIS for their business , i dont see any reason why Strat below 50$ . Just Hold , be patient and believe , you will be rewarded...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: