Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FRK] ForkNote coin CryptoNote  (Read 2976 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Murzibia (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:08:31 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:05:40 PM by Murzibia

**This Topic will Remain Locked Due To Annoying Spammers
To Comment please send PM Murzibia your comment and I will screen contents and quote in thread**THANK YOU
ForkNote coin (FORK)
Leverage the power of
Bytecoin in your blockchain.

Coin Specs
Algorithm: CryptoNote
Ticker: FORK
Money Supply: 350,000,000 .0000000000
Block Reward: .00326
Decimal: 10
Difficulty Target: 110
Emissions Speed Factor: 30
Mined Money Unlock Window: 11
P2P port: 13036
RPC port: 13037
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ForkNotecoin

About CryptoNote Technology
CryptoNote's transactions cannot be followed through the blockchain in a way that reveals who sent or received coins. The approximate amount of a transaction can be known, but the origin, destination, or actual amount cannot be learned. The only information available is that the actual amount was lower than the displayed amount. The only people with access to the whole set of data about a transaction are the sender or receiver of the transaction and the person who possesses one or both secret keys.

• Untraceable payments
  • Unlinkable transactions
  • Double-Spending proof
  • Block chain analysis resistance
  • Standard transaction
  • Adaptive Limits
  • Smooth emissions
  • Egalitarian proof of work

Ring signatures: Untraceable payments
The ordinary digital signature (e.g. (EC)DSA, Schnorr, etc...) verification process involves the public key of the signer. It is a necessary condition, because the signature actually proves that the author possesses the corresponding secret key. But it is not always a sufficient condition.

Ring signature [1] is a more sophisticated scheme, which in fact may demand several different public keys for verification. In the case of ring signature, we have a group of individuals, each with their own secret and public key. The statement proved by ring signatures is that the signer of a given message is a member of the group. The main distinction with the ordinary digital signature schemes is that the signer needs a single secret key, but a verifier cannot establish the exact identity of the signer. Therefore, if you encounter a ring signature with the public keys of Alice, Bob and Carol, you can only claim that one of these individuals was the signer but you will not be able to pinpoint him or her.

This concept can be used to make digital transactions sent to the network untraceable by using the public keys of other members in the ring signature one will apply to the transaction. This approach proves that the creator of the transaction is eligible to spend the amount specified in the transaction but his identity will be indistinguishable from the users whose public keys he used in his ring signatures.

It should be noted that foreign transactions do not restrict you from spending your own money. Your public key may appear in dozens of others' ring signatures but only as a muddling factor (even if you already used the corresponding secret key for signing your own transaction). Moreover, if two users create ring signatures with the same set of public keys, the signatures will be different (unless they use the same private key).
[1] Ronald L. Rivest, Adi Shamir, and Yael Tauman. How to leak a secret. In ASIACRYPT, pages 552–565, 2001

One-time keys: Unlinkable transactions
Normally, when you post your public address, anyone can check all your incoming transactions even if they are hidden behind a ring signature. To avoid linking you can create hundreds of keys and send them to your payers privately, but that deprives you of the convenience of having a single public address.

Linkable transactions
CryptoNote solves this dilemma by an automatic creation of multiple unique one-time keys, derived from the single public key, for each p2p payment. The solution lies in a clever modification of the Diffie-Hellman exchange protocol [1]. Originally it allows two parties to produce a common secret key derived from their public keys. In our version the sender uses the receiver's public address and his own random data to compute a one-time key for the payment.
The sender can produce only the public part of the key, whereas only the receiver can compute the private part; hence the receiver is the only one who can release the funds after the transaction is committed. He only needs to perform a single-formula check on each transactions to establish if it belongs to him. This process involves his private key, therefore no third party can perform this check and discover the link between the one-time key generated by the sender and the receiver's unique public address.

An important part of our protocol is usage of random data by the sender. It always results in a different one-time key even if the sender and the receiver both remain the same for all transactions (that is why the key is called "one-time"). Moreover, even if they are both the same person, all the one-time keys will also be absolutely unique.

To learn more view CryptoNote White paper

About our project
ForkNote coin (FORK) blockchain will change the way you view cryptocurrency forever. ForkNote coin (FORK) will allow the creation of tokens built on their own eco-system established in the cryptonote network similar to Waves, ETH, Bitshare and others only these networks will allow for the same decentralized privacy based on CryptoNote
 application layer protocol providing a superior digital currency.
The genesis block has been created and premine amount is locked until Mined Money Unlock releases the amount to Dev Team wallet. These coins are for purchase only and funds will be used for future development. FORK coins are needed to create custom tokens on the cryptonote network. Those purchasing custom tokens will be able to configure parameters to their desired specification using" Difficulty target (in seconds), Emission speed factor, Addresses for the premined coins, Percent of premined coins, Coin decimal point, Money supply (atomic units), Address prefix and Blockchain name. Please see http://forknote.net/create

Wallet Download
Github Source Code

Windows, Linux and Mac
*Please see https://github.com/forknoteTeam/forknote/blob/master/README.md for usage and instructions.

Choose your desired coin quantity and you will receive and email containing your "Spend secret key" and "View secret key" used to import into your ForkNote Wallet
These purchases are back by escrow that we pay to ensure the electronic delivery of your import keys.

Need a Cryptonote Token created for ICO Launch and Service?

10,000 FORK coin
5,000 FORK coin
2,500 FORK coin
1,250 FORK coin
1,250 FORK coin
625 FORK coin
100 FORK coin
50 FORK coin
25 FORK coin
10 FORK coin
1 FORK coin

Both forknote and bytecoin used under cc lic agreement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

Failed to parse arguments: the options configuration file contains an invalid line '// simplewallet parameters'

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:29:22 AM

"Failed to connect to any of seed peers"

Seed nodes not live yet?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:30:09 AM

Nice Cool
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:32:11 AM

Failed to parse arguments: the options configuration file contains an invalid line '// simplewallet parameters'
Please see Readme.md for help and instruction. other resources include http://forknote.net/documentation/
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:33:38 AM

"Failed to connect to any of seed peers"

Seed nodes not live yet?
All Nodes to go live in 6 hours. My dev team are in different time zone than myself and will start nodes. Maybe sooner
borderline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

Please see Readme.md for help and instruction. other resources include http://forknote.net/documentation/

i follow the instruction but don't work..
when i use forknoted --config-file configs/forknotecoin.conf
that is the error

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:35:14 AM

Nice Cool
This project was 1st considered POS with NO block reward but members of dev team wish to offer something to miners and make this project differ than any other.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

that is the error

I think the .conf file can't have comments (anything including and after "//" needs to be removed from each line).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

This project is super blackhole.
ASIC user "woooo..."

Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:37:47 AM

that is the error
linux users must ./forknoted.exe --config-file configs/forknotecoin.conf
win users forknoted.exe --config-file configs/forknotecoin.conf

*reminder to create configs folder and place forknotecoin.conf there
borderline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

that is the error

I think the .conf file can't have comments (anything including and after "//" needs to be removed from each line).

thanks man.. work!  better than dev your help

grumpyguy69

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:41:18 AM

Murzibia I make investment to this and wish to have my cryptonote token created. how do i send my config settings and get pre mine coins?
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Murzibia I make investment to this and wish to have my cryptonote token created. how do i send my config settings and get pre mine coins?
When coin purchase is complete you will be given structions.
borderline

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

really .00326 for block??

loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:51:44 AM

why people before create any coin dont try find in google name Huh

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/franko/

you need change your FRK for other

Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

why people before create any coin dont try find in google name Huh

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/franko/

you need change your FRK for other
Because this project is so early and I do not want to have this discssion all night I consider and have made change
grumpyguy69

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:59:04 AM

When coin purchase is complete you will be given structions.
I did just get that. Hope seeds not much longer to go live  Grin
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:00:57 AM

29.85000000 BTC raised in only a short time just solidifies the belief in this project

If you would like your own cryptonote token purchase your FORK coins now. That price may rise  Shocked
Murzibia (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

Now on Twitter be sure to follow
https://twitter.com/ForkNotecoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: