Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM HARD FORK on 4.370.000 BLOCK  (Read 459 times)
vikec1989 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

Does anyone know who gets the ERC20 tokens after the hard fork? And where to keep ETH coins to get those tokens? Bitrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia?

Regards
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Does anyone know who gets the ERC20 tokens after the hard fork? And where to keep ETH coins to get those tokens? Bitrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia?

Regards
does hardfork ethereum also give us free ethereum ?,
it seems hardfork ethereum is just to speed up transaction update
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:37 AM

for your attention, some of the exchange sometimes do not care about fork either bitcoin or eth, save in mew.
DaedRik3

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:44:23 AM

Regards

There is no tokens, this is just a classic hardfork, new branch live and old branch die. There is no difference for you, the name is still Ethereum.
vikec1989 (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:50:26 AM

Ok thank you for information i ask.

Moderator can close this post.

Regards to all miners.
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:06:31 AM

Regards
I don't known! But i think may be we have double coin!
May be we have double money or not!
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:29:11 AM

Regards

There is no tokens, this is just a classic hardfork, new branch live and old branch die. There is no difference for you, the name is still Ethereum.
I don't read any news too telling that eth hardfork will split into two or three. It is just network upgrade I think. So, we don't have to worry about eth. Eth price will be stable and will not shake because of the hardfork. it can be the price goes higher after this. Hope eth will follow bitcoin because I have few of eth in my wallet and exchangers.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

Regards

if you mean like ETC fork to have a second chain, no i don't think so. there won't be any other chain this time. from what i understood it is a fork to change the PoW to PoS and also it will speed up transactions a  little although i don't really get what the point of this is since the transactions have been fast (a couple of seconds) before this anyways.

but also (again from what i understood from reading it) PoS means you can stake your ETH and make more of it.

Buying the dip...
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:03:26 AM

Regards

if you mean like ETC fork to have a second chain, no i don't think so. there won't be any other chain this time. from what i understood it is a fork to change the PoW to PoS and also it will speed up transactions a  little although i don't really get what the point of this is since the transactions have been fast (a couple of seconds) before this anyways.

but also (again from what i understood from reading it) PoS means you can stake your ETH and make more of it.
From what I've heard, yes, the hardfork will switch ethereum from PoW to PoS and change the way to earn bitcoin from mining to staking, there's no new coin such as ETC because no one is going to fork the ethereum as it seem many people agree with the decision of ethereum devs. hopefully i can stake my ETH so that I can earn ETH, but, the miners who have bought many rigs will be useless.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Raegorl

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

There is no contention for this hardfork, so there won't be 2 coin chains once it happens. Your 1 eth will still be 1 eth, same name, ticker and everything. There is nothing to worry about.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:26:07 AM

Regards
What do you mean about erc20 token after hardfork? do you mean the ethereum hardfork token just like ethereum classic? It doesn't make sense as far as i know this will not generate another ethereum classic token just like bitcoin with all of the forks.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SrujanPanuganti

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

I don't know about ethereum hardfork.I know about bitcoin hardfork but I am first time hearing this word ethereum hardfork.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:54:53 AM

Regards

From what I've heard, yes, the hardfork will switch ethereum from PoW to PoS and change the way to earn bitcoin from mining to staking, there's no new coin such as ETC because no one is going to fork the ethereum as it seem many people agree with the decision of ethereum devs. hopefully i can stake my ETH so that I can earn ETH, but, the miners who have bought many rigs will be useless.

The Ethereum POS is still at least a year and half away. This hardfork lowers block reward and block time, some other changes that make it easier to use in a business enviroment but nothing major.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:54:08 PM

Regards

This is not the POS fork this is just an upgrade for network , And regard Pos the difficulty bombs this there to reduce any small chance of chain split , And about the rigs it will not become useless !! There is always Equihash coins to mine and mark my words there price will shoot once ETH switch to POS  Wink specially Zcash
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: