Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀  (Read 50635 times)
og_doom

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:08 AM

Airdrop 5/8 will end on 23th April and will be distributed in the upcoming days.

Big Announcement after distribution regarding:

Platform & Exchange Listing

he spoke  Shocked

he actually spoke  Shocked
og_doom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

nice news btw .

really curious for the platform
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:51 AM

Airdrop 5/8 will end on 23th April and will be distributed in the upcoming days.

he spoke  Shocked

Finally we have a clue now and we need to wait for that big announcement. I haven't participated in airdrop but i will find this Gplay interesting. I tried to download the wallet but it is not syncing in my computer don't know whats the proble while most of my wallets are syncing and this is only the first one that didn't runs well.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

he spoke  Shocked

Finally we have a clue now and we need to wait for that big announcement. I haven't participated in airdrop but i will find this Gplay interesting. I tried to download the wallet but it is not syncing in my computer don't know whats the proble while most of my wallets are syncing and this is only the first one that didn't runs well.
You may need to add nodes
addnode=45.55.89.248:24037
addnode=46.146.85.144:24037
addnode=58.92.103.158:24037
addnode=50.3.74.175:24037
addnode=89.152.239.137:24037
akp_star

Activity: 89
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Hey team! how's distribution going on?

I submitted my airdrop before but I couldnt follow next process

would u let me know what should I do?

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
blm

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:37:35 PM

Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.
khanhnv6

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

project is already long and not progress.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:50 AM

Still haven't heard anything about airdrop 4, despite contacting the dev here, on twitter, and on Telegram. I've read the requirements a number of times and seem to have met them, plus we discussed it on Telegram and no one could come up with a reason why I shouldn't have received it. I know a number of other people are in the same boat, and the lack of communication is extremely disheartening. In the early phases of a project two of the few things to judge the project on are meeting commitments and communication, and, I feel sad to say, GPlay is failing badly in both areas.

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

Your account is a newbie and some full members account are also complaining about not receiving their airdrop. So dont expect to get free coins using a newly created account.
I carry the signature and like share facebook and twitter of this coin
But gplay coin scam did not pay anything but the new account receives airdrop
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:48 AM

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
blm

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:12 AM

It's the only account I've got. :-) But the original airdrop announcement specifically took into account newbies, so I'd expect to get something, although obviously less than more senior members who could do more tasks. Also, while the account is new, it wasn't created specifically for this airdrop, it was created before the airdrop was announced.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

The best route you can take is to open a Scam accusation to wake and shake them up, they are idle with this kind of complain and opening a thread against them will probably solve your issues with them.
nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?
blm

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:44:05 AM

nice way of wasting time, lets do the normal thing first instead of the impatient warrior FUD artist this kid is, did you email them? contact on telegram or fb?

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

I'm not who you're referring to (I think), but I'll say that I have contacted the dev a number of ways: here on this thread and in personal messages; on Telegram, both in the group and directly; and on Twitter. I haven't tried Facebook because I try to avoid the Silicon Valley branch of the NSA/advertising industry, but I've definitely tried to get ahold of the dev, and haven't gotten a single response anywhere.
I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol
Mr.BiRoe

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

I recommend sending a message on fb, if you have twitter etc anyway you are part of the PRISM you was a long time ago no point being paranoid over facebook if you use twitter lol
https://twitter.com/WanTerLienDienK/status/979746453303132160
Are you see on for their twitter for my comment?
And with the coin scam, leaving the comment is a sure thing I did
Mr.BiRoe

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

You say i have pm they on facebook twitter and telegram but why do I have to?
You see the rules for the airdrop 4 of gplay coin scam offline

AIRDROP #4
2.000.000 GPA COIN DISTRIBUTION !!
Chance to RECEIVE +180% of normal airdrop
-Airdrop #4 will end on 5th March-
Private message "gplay.dev" with:
1. GPLAY wallet address
2. Curent BitcoinTalk posts (Checked by Dev team when you apply aswell)
3. Bonus Signature Airdrop (yes/no)
4. Bonus Avatar Airdrop (yes/no)

RULES:
1. Only 1 application allowed (if you apply more then once you are disqualified for this round)
2. Account created on or after 19.02.2018 are not able to apply (Brand New)
gplay.dev (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:38:02 AM

Announcement

Airdrop 5/8 applications will close in 6hours ! Distribution will start tomorrow on 24th April and should be distributed in the next few days.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
blm

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Announcement

Airdrop 5/8 applications will close in 6hours ! Distribution will start tomorrow on 24th April and should be distributed in the next few days.

How about answering all the questions about (and fully delivering) airdrop 4 before you worry about airdrop 5? Just a thought...
blm

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:36:24 PM by blm

Yes, I get the Hotel California-esque nature of social media (and to completely mix metaphors, my resemblance to Don Quixote :-) ). However, why should I have to try yet another method of contacting the dev when I've tried three places where GPlay maintains a social presence, and in fact contacted the dev here and on Telegram upon the recommendation of a Telegram GPlay admin? If they're going to maintain an official presence somewhere, then I should be able to contact them there.
nguyentuananh

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:25:42 PM

Announcement

good news
The news was widely publicized
I wait to see my wallet tomorrow

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: