Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - TRADING SOCIAL NETWORK  (Read 35377 times)
Katerina_Silina

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:36 PM

It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.
Real_goood11

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:53:34 PM

It sounds promising. The main thing here is security and protection of interests of both parties.

As I understand the security here will be at the maximum level.
And what are the advantages for an investor and a trader?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:08:12 AM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators
• Control the effectiveness of investments in real time
• Return the investments by the first request

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Increase your income by raising funds for trust management
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data
• Trade on all platforms from one window
• Use analytics and trading platform robots to improve your results
• Test trading strategies in the demo-mode of trading
• Connect your trading robots through the API

Real_goood11

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:56:26 AM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS
• Always under control - give the access to your asset management and do not worry about the safety of your funds
• The accuracy of the data - receive and analyze the confirmed information about the results of work of traders, funds or efficiency of other investment instruments
• Analyze and select the best investment destinations for ratings and profitability indicators

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS
• Gain a reputation as a reliable and profitable trader, the recording of information into the blockchain ensures the authencity of the data

Thank you. The project will be very promising. It's a pity that most people do not notice this.
Katerina_Silina

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:22:46 AM

I think that it is necessary to work with those people who understand the prospects of the project and are ready to invest in it. Buy 100 IVC tokens, in order to get a bonus and merge it on the first day of sales - it's silly. Investments take time - this is not a trade for which the speed of buying and selling is important.
Good_mastex

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Why does the progress bar on the site reduce the amount of collected investments in the project?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:44:54 AM

Why does the progress bar on the site reduce the amount of collected investments in the project?

The fact is that we raise funds for the project in the crypto currency, and the progress bar is displayed in dollars.
Because of the unstable course of the crypto currency, there are jumps in the dollar equivalent.

Good_mastex

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

The fact is that we raise funds for the project in the crypto currency, and the progress bar is displayed in dollars.
Because of the unstable course of the crypto currency, there are jumps in the dollar equivalent.

Thanks for clarifying.
And what if, after the ICO, the rate of the crypto currency falls and the amount collected in the dollar equivalent becomes less than the soft cap?
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:03 AM

The amount invested so far on your website doesn't seem updated. Am I wrong?
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS

there really is not a safe investment in my opinion, what can make me believe that investment in this project is very safe?
please explain to me
Investy

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:37:20 PM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS

there really is not a safe investment in my opinion, what can make me believe that investment in this project is very safe?
please explain to me
Guarantee of safety of funds before the end of sales takes on a well-known, responsible platform - OpenLedger After the end of tokensale everything will be transferred to the contractual contract, with the functions of the standard ERC20.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

ADVANTAGES FOR INVESTORS

ADVANTAGES FOR TRADERS

please explain to me

SAFETY OF INVESTMENTS. There is no need to transfer your assets, they are always on your account, you transfer only access to the transaction, and the rest is assumed by the platform We are the first ones to develop and implement an expert system, the platform assumes the role of a gateway and blocks all fraudulent transactions. Investing via Investy you can be sure not only that your money will not be withdraw n, but also in the absence of fraud options from trader's side. No one can lose your deposit. It is maximum security that you can imagine at the moment.

Octavian Avgust

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:57:53 PM

Who managed to buy tokens with bonuses?  Many people?  And the bonus is not so big - 22%
cokpat_07

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

Who managed to buy tokens with bonuses?  Many people?  And the bonus is not so big - 22%
I bought normally, with a bonus of 66% plus for registration in the white list, right now, whoever did not have time did not have time, but bonuses that is!
Katerina_Silina

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:34:51 PM

The amount invested so far on your website doesn't seem updated. Am I wrong?

in my opinion the amount of fees varies in real time
Katerina_Silina

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:49:13 PM

Who wanted to buy, he already bought a lot. Remained those who do not know about the project or who have no money to buy tokens  Smiley
orpel

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:53:35 PM

Any pre ICO available/Locked coins bonus?

tientien333

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:18:08 PM

Are you still working with OpenLedger?
How many token would be in circulation?
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

Are you still working with OpenLedger?
How many token would be in circulation?
147 million IVC will be sold during Token Sale and also bonus IVC will be given depending on the time interval of participation in the Token Sale
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

I wanted to do the Ann thread since the Ann thread is something that would bring attention to the project during the ico and after the ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: