Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - TRADING SOCIAL NETWORK  (Read 35382 times)
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

The amount of tokens per stake is already calculated? When can we expect the distribution of tokens?
awaited course hopefully later investy team immediately give info when distributing tokens and hopefully later the result satisfactory.
Wait, maybe the team working on it again I think when it's finished will definitely announce later on. Hopefully quickly completed and quickly announced to the participants of the distribution of the token.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

I am sorry dev i want to change my ethereum address..
Bitcointalk username: jebul2
Bitcointalk profil link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1084377;sa=summary
Facebook profil link: https://m.facebook.com/anwar.syae.7?ref=bookmarks

New my ethereum address: 0x323a58f633806c97953AabCE7805435C47E3B233

Thank you dev

hello, I replaced your MEW purse address with a new one.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

The amount of tokens per stake is already calculated? When can we expect the distribution of tokens?

Spreadsheets are updated. The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants begins on January 10

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

awaited course hopefully later investy team immediately give info when distributing tokens and hopefully later the result satisfactory.
Wait, maybe the team working on it again I think when it's finished will definitely announce later on. Hopefully quickly completed and quickly announced to the participants of the distribution of the token.

Spreadsheets are updated. The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants begins on January 10

tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Thanks for spreadsheet. good job. So distribution will start today ?
The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
rendiuno

Activity: 340
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?
you have to be patient, it's a big project, the distribution has not started yet and the market you call is not yet specified, waiting seems like a good idea, let the team work
tornikejr

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

The date of listing tokens on  OPEN LEDGER and ETHERDELTA is known?
you have to be patient, it's a big project, the distribution has not started yet and the market you call is not yet specified, waiting seems like a good idea, let the team work
I know that this is big and promising project. I asked about the date cause Developers said it will be listed on ED and OL. I'm not hurrying, just the opposite I hope by the time project will be developed and grow.  Wink

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

I know that this is big and promising project. I asked about the date cause Developers said it will be listed on ED and OL. I'm not hurrying, just the opposite I hope by the time project will be developed and grow.  Wink

Yes I am also unsure if this project will be very promising and will be successful because the project has a good vision and mission for the future and the present. participation the participant seemed very much I am sure will surely be many investors who are interested in this project.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

IVC token is listed on OpenLedger DEX

https://openledger.io/market/OPEN.IVC_USD

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 08:53:23 AM

The distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants began.
IVC token is listed on OpenLedger DEX and EtherDelta
Next month our token will be available on the exchange CRYPTOPIA

alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

great news if IVC will listed in CRYPTOPIA, i like cryptopia exchange
by the way how much IVC price in ICO, i tried to read this thread but i not find it
thanks
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Information on the distribution of tokens for bounty campaign participants.
We distributed tokens for content, signatures and translations. Twitter and Facebook are next.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

great news if IVC will listed in CRYPTOPIA, i like cryptopia exchange
by the way how much IVC price in ICO, i tried to read this thread but i not find it
thanks

The price of one IVC token on the ICO was $ 0.10

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

The distribution of tokens for bounty campaing has been completed!

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 11:53:58 AM by Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Hello ladies and gentlemen! You have been waiting for this for so long, and we are ready to tell you how the Investy ITO went!

The Initial Token Offering (ITO) ended on December 23, 2017 and so did the bounty campaign!

To see our smart contract, please visit

The maximum number of tokens that were supposed to be issued: 349 308 401 according to the smart contract.
Here it is, by the way, for those who like to check everything.

A total of 45,511,972 tokens (almost 46 million) were issued, which was 7.6 times less than the maximum, again you can check it here

Important note: IVC tokens will not be issued anymore and in due course their number will decrease, which will favorably affect the growth of their value. We are also planning to spend part of the profit for buying up tokens to make them expired! So you understand how this will affect the price of the token Wink

Where will the collected tokens go? Let's see what we have written in the WP, here it is

So, out of all the number of tokens issued, i.e. 45,911,972
15% will go to the team, i.e. 6,886,796 tokens;
5% to advisers and experts, i.e. 2,295,599 tokens;
2% for the bounty 918,239 tokens;
3% for contests 1,377,359 tokens;
And the main 75%, fees from the closed pre-sale and token sale (34,433,979 tokens), will go for the development of the platform!

IVC token has been listed on the OpenLedger DEX Stock Exchange
and the price there is already higher than on ITO!
It also exists on EtherDelta

Soon the IVC token will appear at Coinmarketcap (we have already sent the application, waiting for confirmation).
We are also negotiating with Cryptopia and HitBTC for listing of IVC token on these exchanges.
ITO participants received IVC tokens back at the end of December 2017. Today, distribution of the tokens for participants of the bounty campaign ended, then there will be a distribution via airdrop for registration on the platform.

Already during the ITO, we worked on creating the platform and made the first release.

Here is the way it is:

For more information please visit demo

In the first release there is a marketplace with portfolios managed by portfolio managers, who are also traders. This is not about fast trading, but about competent balancing. Now you can subscribe to any of the existing portfolios, knowing its profitability. Just enter the amount you want to get support for, for example, $ 100 and it is ready. This portfolio will be displayed in your account. You will be notified when a trader rebalances. By clicking the last change button you can see what the trader advises you to sell and buy basing on the amount you have specified.

There is also an opportunity to create your own portfolios. The exchange rate in the portfolio is taken from the Poloniex exchange online. Pie charts clearly show the percentage of cryptocurrency in the portfolio.

We also have a mobile application, but at the moment only for android

Now we are completely soaking ourselves in the work on the platform, so in February there will be a lot of goodies for you ;-)

Follow our news on Twitter, Facebook and of course join our community on Telegram, if you want to be the first to find out about the latest news.

alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

The distribution of tokens for bounty campaing has been completed!

thanks dev, i received my bounty reward, can't wait see IVC in cryptopia
hope this coin will to the moon after listed in cryptopia
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 06:50:51 AM

Soon there will be an article on how to use the Investy platform!
To not miss important information, subscribe to our channel in Telegram

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Dear friends, it's high time for you to get acquainted with our first Investy platform release!
This article will tell you what our platform can, how to use it and what to expect from February release.
Read the article here

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

We prepare for you something interesting  Wink

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 05:14:15 PM

Dear friends!

The Investy team is fully focused on product development and brings to your attention the new design of the Investy site!

Read the details in the article

Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: