Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:23:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INVESTY - TRADING SOCIAL NETWORK  (Read 35380 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Are there any updates with the cryptopia listing? Still waiting for that to happen. Seems like won't be to soon till we see this in decent exchange.

Criptopia requested a lot of money for the listing of the token.
Better we will spend this money on the development of the platform and the support of our customers.

is it a good choice? how a good platform will run without a good exchange anyway? may be a consideration for the next. thank you

We will find other exchanges, for example, Yobit or IDEX.
At the initial stage, it is better to develop marketing.

when it will realize to listed in yobit or idex?
i like your update in this month and now just see what happen after this project give update
Good_mastex

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen!

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*xd2yAMIGSQOvsvRyUI_QyA.png

Attention! We are announcing the launch of an application for regular battles among traders!

More information you a look here.

Good news! I like fair competitions. Few participants and a good prize Smiley
Katerina_Silina

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Dear friend,
We have good news! Cheesy

Major Update of Investy platform

On the new features of the Investy platform, read the article on the medium

So many positive changes! It's good to see that the team is working. I believe that the token will rise in price in the near future. Thanks for your work!

I also want to thank the team for the active development of the platform.
Why wait for the token to grow when you can use the Investy platform? Use the platform now and multiply your deposit.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

community manager Investy

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Hello friends!

There are new functions on the platform.
Which ones? Read on in the article

Good_mastex

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Hello friends!

I like developers from Investy. They regularly release updates and add new features to the platform.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

Hello friends!

I like developers from Investy. They regularly release updates and add new features to the platform.

Thank you! We try to make our product as customer-oriented as possible Smiley

Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

Greetings. I wanted to ask a trivial question to the team: do you have any plans to enter a third-party exchange? if so, how soon? Thank you.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Greetings. I wanted to ask a trivial question to the team: do you have any plans to enter a third-party exchange? if so, how soon? Thank you.

Good afternoon! Yes, we are going to enter new exchanges. We have applied for most of the most famous exchanges, but, so far, they have no answer.

Now IVC token is traded on OpenLedger DEX, EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

Hello friends!  How is your mood?  I'm happy with the bitcoin course, and you?

Good_mastex

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:21:24 PM

Hello friends!  How is your mood?  I'm happy with the bitcoin course, and you?

Hey. It is very good. I'm happy.
Bitcoin should be free. How is your platform developing?
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Attention! We are announcing the launch of an application for regular battles among traders!

More information you a look here.

Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

Trust, safety and transparency are important points. Hopefully the cost charged to investors is not burdensome regarding to the win-win system mentioned. I think this project is a great opportunity and can run smoothly and successfully.
alfaisal890

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Good afternoon! Yes, we are going to enter new exchanges. We have applied for most of the most famous exchanges, but, so far, they have no answer.

is there any IVC plan going into medium exchange like KCS or cryptopia? I see no good movement in the current exchange and hope soon there is a new exchange to make IVC to the moon
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

is there any IVC plan going into medium exchange like KCS or cryptopia? I see no good movement in the current exchange and hope soon there is a new exchange to make IVC to the moon

Quit pretty hard to get listed specially for the smaller one's. Have you noticed, most of the project that is fast gets listed are from asian countries?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
alfaisal890

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Quit pretty hard to get listed specially for the smaller one's. Have you noticed, most of the project that is fast gets listed are from asian countries?

not sure about that, but i just hope ivc will be well developed and can have an active community.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

not sure about that, but i just hope ivc will be well developed and can have an active community.

Yeah. It's pretty much identical to coindash which raise a large sum amount of money. Not sure why people bite into that.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
bhaveshm94

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Hello i Received 100 IVC in Airdrop, So where i trade it or how i use it in your investy platform, i am not following your project from long so i know nothing about it. can someone please guide me.
Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈

Aleksandr_Shelepaev

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Dear friend,
We have good news! Cheesy

Big Update of Investy platform

On the new features of the Investy platform, read the article on the medium

BadgerregdaB

Activity: 240
Merit: 110

World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

Hello,

IVC token is traded on the following exchanges:
OpenLedger DEX
EtherDelta
ForkDelta

For your convenience, we have prepared a list of resources on which you can find all the interesting information about Investy company.

👉 Investy resources 👈
is there a clear plan when ivc can get into a good exchange? with the existing exchange now I think it will not grow well for the next ivc price. because almost no purchases there and the volume is too small in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: