Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETN Electroneum whats your price prediction for Dec 2017?  (Read 46318 times)
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:42:49 AM

This price is so high couse of wallet problem. About 90% of ETN holders cannot transfer ETN to exchange.

sure Smiley or its a scam ---- i'm in a HOLD mode Smiley

I'm holding because I have no other choice  Angry
This is a pathetic situation.

in couple of days mining difficulty will increase a lot... and you will see the price booming Smiley wait, relax, go meditate, it helps Smiley

it has already increased a lot
Gambero

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:54:40 AM

This price is so high couse of wallet problem. About 90% of ETN holders cannot transfer ETN to exchange.

in couple of days mining difficulty will increase a lot... and you will see the price booming Smiley wait, relax, go meditate, it helps Smiley

I hope you're right...
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:07:31 PM

i am pretty sure most of the investors will dump the ETN on same day the token hit any exchange, just to take advantage of the initial 50% bonus.. then , lets see what happens.

im on your side buddy.they will dump as soon as it hits exchange and when every one else start dump they will buy again for less cheap price.i think within first week when ETN hit it can be dump up to 0.005 because big investors try to cover there initial investment first

Exactly once, when ICO that success has begun to open up to a market in cryptocurrency then it is definitely a major step we will see is a DUMP. because everyone will certainly find an advantage of the project that has a good future, it is definitely a big DUMP will be accepted by ETN and after it is finished (more or less 5 months) then the price will be continuing to improve and provide a lot of advantages for investors since the beginning of the ICO.
Yu Kun Translate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:20:51 PM

it is definitely a big DUMP will be accepted by ETN and after it is finished (more or less 5 months) then the price will be continuing to improve and provide a lot of advantages for investors since the beginning of the ICO.

Agree, the price will go down low after the wallets are opened and hit the market, and then make a gradual recovery.
How fast it rises will depend on the advertising budget's effect, and how many markets Electroneum get on  and how fast.

Another intangible factor is the zeitgeist of Bitcoin going so high, it is drawing so much interest in alt coins, and if it continues
it could be a factor in speeding things along.

Ideal scenario:
Bitcoin continues to blast upwards, swelling public demand for crypto, and this combines with Electroneum's unprecedented marketing savvy and advertising.  Electroneum emerges as one of the preferred alternatives to Bitcoin , due to its high profile and high credibility, to fill public demand for a more affordable new crypto coin.

Ideal outcome:
Electroneum weathers initial selloff well,  hits on all cylinders and makes $4  before 2018.

CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:42:05 PM

it is definitely a big DUMP will be accepted by ETN and after it is finished (more or less 5 months) then the price will be continuing to improve and provide a lot of advantages for investors since the beginning of the ICO.

Agree, the price will go down low after the wallets are opened and hit the market, and then make a gradual recovery.
How fast it rises will depend on the advertising budget's effect, and how many markets Electroneum get on  and how fast.

Another intangible factor is the zeitgeist of Bitcoin going so high, it is drawing so much interest in alt coins, and if it continues

Ideal scenario:
Bitcoin continues to blast upwards, swelling public demand for crypto, and this combines with Electroneum's unprecedented marketing savvy and advertising.  Electroneum emerges as one of the preferred alternatives to Bitcoin , due to its high profile and high credibility, to fill public demand for a more affordable new crypto coin.

Ideal outcome:
Electroneum weathers initial selloff well,  hits on all cylinders and makes $4  before 2018.

that would make me well over 6 digits Cheesy
wojak

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

Guys, please explain to me why such type of coin that is divisible to 2 decimals: 1.23 may have price bigger than $1?

Bitmex profit calculator with notifications

The anaphylaxis of the DC-Mini is expanding exponentially!
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:54:39 PM

Ideal scenario:

Ideal outcome:

If they can apply mentioned plans to real blockchain system price will exceed more than 4$ level. Mining on mobile is something requires special effort on system itself. There are other coins for mining but i prefer to mine unvolatile coins which give miner stable returns.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

it has already increased a lot
Yes! but many people don't understand that.. 500% is good! but for many of them this is the first ICO... soo it's necessary to educate them Smiley
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

Currently, it is at $0.04 and is trending down due to the fact that they're having issues with their wallet. Some says that they're letting their team to trade their coins but I don't think that it is happening. I'll still have my faith in ETN even though they said that it may take 3-4 weeks for the wallet and to answer this question - my prediction by Dec 2017 is $0.10.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

Currently, it is at $0.04 and is trending down due to the fact that they're having issues with their wallet. Some says that they're letting their team to trade their coins but I don't think that it is happening. I'll still have my faith in ETN even though they said that it may take 3-4 weeks for the wallet and to answer this question - my prediction by Dec 2017 is $0.10.

The price of ETN is varied may be 2 cents also because till now many coins are being kept in the Electroneum website only. If they release those coins then we can expect the real price of the ETN. They are not on their promises and unable to control the crowd.
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

The price of ETN is varied may be 2 cents also because till now many coins are being kept in the Electroneum website only. If they release those coins then we can expect the real price of the ETN. They are not on their promises and unable to control the crowd.
yes, I agree with your opinion. the current etn price is not real. because investors have not been able to release their coin from the wallet. and dev can not fulfill their promise. they are currently testing their wallet app at hackerone.com. it takes at least 2 - 4 weeks. let's see what happens

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:37:15 AM

yes, I agree with your opinion. the current etn price is not real. because investors have not been able to release their coin from the wallet. and dev can not fulfill their promise. they are currently testing their wallet app at hackerone.com. it takes at least 2 - 4 weeks. let's see what happens
I think this is as good as the segwit2X cancellation for bitcoin, in the long run it will make the bitcoin stronger. It's an investment. Same with the new safety features for ETN, that's an investment to make a stronger and better ETN. I'm happy with that!

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:18:42 AM

Just out of curiosity with talk of this marketing 'savy' what exactly is planned to increase adoption with mobile users once the app is ready?

bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:46:09 AM

Does it listed in any exchange ?
CryptoVokain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

Does it listed in any exchange ?

They have aplied to few and it is being traded on cryptopia...
Vicrypt

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:21:36 AM

I don't see it reaching $0.10 anytime soon. Of course it depends upon adoption rate and how they make user-base of their product.
yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

this is from the latest update, maybe you've read it...

"As well as improving the software I have personally been pursuing some commercial relationships so we can get some firm agreements in place as soon as we can after launch. I have had some very promising exchanges in the mobile phone (cell phone) industry. We have a number that we are pursuing, but one that is very keen to meet with us, has over 50m active monthly subscribers in the developing world. We’ve always believed that our mobile miner could offset people’s phone costs, but we didn’t realise how interested the airtime providers themselves would be in our technology."

Just out of curiosity with talk of this marketing 'savy' what exactly is planned to increase adoption with mobile users once the app is ready?
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

I don't see it reaching $0.10 anytime soon.

And here we are, 10 days later and I have just sold a few ETN for $0.11 on Cryptopia Cheesy
CryptoVokain

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

I don't see it reaching $0.10 anytime soon.

And here we are, 10 days later and I have just sold a few ETN for $0.11 on Cryptopia Cheesy

haha i'm not selling until its at least 100 USD LOL, no joking aside it has been a nice ride in the last few days with the price, cant wait to get my wallet back so I can cash out some of my many coins and keep lot for lot lot later Wink
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

ETN have any signature campaign?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: