Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:10:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.004 btc  (Read 381 times)
DarkArmy (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

Hey guys - I hate asking for loans but it's exam season and I don't have any work until next week but I need to get my mind off things so I want to try some trading (currency not forex) with a few dollars. I can offer my account up as collateral and communicate with an alt under the alias DarkArmy2 or something along those lines, but I'd prefer to keep posting here if possible.

Anyway, if all goes well, I'll be able to repay 0.005 BTC within 2 weeks. If not, I'll still pay back 0.005 out of my paycheque rather than trading profits.

Cheers.

ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

Hey guys - I hate asking for loans but it's exam season and I don't have any work until next week but I need to get my mind off things so I want to try some trading (currency not forex) with a few dollars. I can offer my account up as collateral and communicate with an alt under the alias DarkArmy2 or something along those lines, but I'd prefer to keep posting here if possible.

Anyway, if all goes well, I'll be able to repay 0.005 BTC within 2 weeks. If not, I'll still pay back 0.005 out of my paycheque rather than trading profits.

Cheers.
if you were a senior member i would've offered you the loan
DarkArmy (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

Cheers.

Cheers for that but you shouldn't trust people based on rank  Kiss

Nothing is stopping me from farming the 200 potential activity or something I have and posting for another week or two in order to become a senior member. And what would be the difference between then and now? 3 weeks. 200 effortless posts. Just a heads up in case you decide to trust someone who's an even higher rank with a lot more money  Smiley

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:51:12 PM

Cheers.

Nothing is stopping me from farming the 200 potential activity or something I have and posting for another week or two in order to become a senior member. And what would be the difference between then and now? 3 weeks. 200 effortless posts. Just a heads up in case you decide to trust someone who's an even higher rank with a lot more money  Smiley

You should trust people that dont offer a collateral either,like you. Cry
Any "future" payments/income doesnt consider as collateral,so better read the stickies here before you ask for a loan.

Sorry for saying this but i dont see anyone to send you anything without collateral.
DarkArmy (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Cheers.

Any "future" payments/income doesnt consider as collateral,so better read the stickies here before you ask for a loan.

Sorry for saying this but i dont see anyone to send you anything without collateral.

I never said that's what's offered as collateral. I mentioned that if I lose these funds I'll still be able to repay. You can believe me if you want. At the end of the day, this isn't life or death; it's for fun. I won't lose sleep if no one decides to trust me over here.

Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

Cheers.

I never knew $20 could pay for tuition fees or whatever for school. Then, how do yo know that you'll be a wiz at trading forex that you'll be able to make profits there? Don't assume you are good at it because you read a few books or guides online.

Also, you're account is shit, no matter what you say.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

Cheers.

I never said that's what's offered as collateral. I mentioned that if I lose these funds I'll still be able to repay. You can believe me if you want. At the end of the day, this isn't life or death; it's for fun. I won't lose sleep if no one decides to trust me over here.

Oh really,BTC is fun for you? Is funny to ask ppl's hard earned coins? You are a joker man! lol
So maybe you should give to someone random guy .005BTC and stick to his word that he repay you.

OFC noone will trust you thus you better lock this thread.
I hope that you follow my advice before it's to late. The weather looks rainy... Roll Eyes

DarkArmy (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:04:25 PM

Cheers.

I never knew $20 could pay for tuition fees or whatever for school. Then, how do yo know that you'll be a wiz at trading forex that you'll be able to make profits there? Don't assume you are good at it because you read a few books or guides online.

Also, you're account is shit, no matter what you say.

It's not for school fees, I've got those covered. What I meant by that is I'm tired of stressing over exams and wanted to get back into exchanging. I used to do it so it's not based on what I read off a guides, it's from experience and researching the current rates. I'm not doing forex, I'm doing exchanging (btc->other currency->gift card-> btc -> etc)

Think what you want because like I said before - I won't lose sleep over not getting this.

DarkArmy (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:05:21 PM

Cheers.

Oh really,BTC is fun for you? Is funny to ask ppl's hard earned coins? You are a joker man! lol
So maybe you should give to someone random guy .005BTC and stick to his word that he repay you.

OFC noone will trust you thus you better lock this thread.
I hope that you follow my advice before it's to late. The weather looks rainy... Roll Eyes

Exchanging is. It's a great way to make profit and kills time. If I had .005 btc on me I probably would lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: