Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ark will move soon?  (Read 191 times)
Lape77 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Hello i'm new here, i purchased some arks some week ago and i'm thinking if hold it or sell for something better. What is your advice? Thank you
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

Don't know too much about Ark, but I've seen a few YouTubers recommending it a lot.

If you're new. Just remember you've got to be patient, with whatever coin you get. I would say hodl your Ark and whenever you get more money, invest in another coin.

If you don't think you can hodl for at least a year, then you shouldn't be investing.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

i think you bought it too soon. some weeks ago like mid September was still in the bubble area. you see Ark, like many other altcoins, has been pumped. it started around 50,000 satoshi and was pumped up to nearly 120,000 satoshi in less than 2 weeks. when you see something like that you have to wait until price comes down to a bottom or at least stabilizes before you buy.

it seems that ~50K is the bottom though. but it is always hard to tell with these altcoins. if it were the bottom then there may be some chance of recovery but don't expect anything big so soon.

--looking for signature--
Lape77 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

I bought them one month ago, i can hold without problems for the next year. I just was thinking if there are better coins around that you think will perform better in the next months, i'm a bit unexperienced right now! Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: