Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TTS] Titus Coin [Wallets up]  (Read 4193 times)
dev_dumps

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:29:11 AM

@tituscoin, Why TTS?

TITS is catchy as ticker.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tituscoin (OP)

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:31:03 AM

Im pretty sure this guys will just run with all your bitcoins. No like.

For guys who are new, take this as advise.

In the agreement we have with Coinpayment.net they escrow all the coins until the ICO is over.
So we cant really do that.

"ICO Services
Any merchants looking to use our system for Initial Coin Offerings
must do so through our Escrow Service Provider Contract. The Terms
and Conditions Agreement of our Escrow Services are thorough and
non-negotiable. This is to protect our company as a third party
service provider and relinquish any and all liabilities that may
occur once the funds are released. If any merchants or users are
providing escrow services for an ICO without first contacting our Escrow
department at pr@coinpayments.net they will be subject to the
relative
charges reflected in our terms and service agreement as outlined
in our escrow service provider contract."

Nah, I understand you have to project some sort of legitimacy but no matter how legit you claim to be, i'd rather keep my 6 btc in wallet. Its raging like a bull.

And if one day you are somehow as close to what you claim to achieve, I'd purchase token if there are exchanges offering it. Or even mine it.

Anyway good luck and don't scam those who will throw money on you.

Thanks, man!

Well, Alphapoint (the Exchange provider) is the provider for Bitfinex, so TTS can be added to all the customers if they want.
And if not we will have a new European Exchange soon. Smiley
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:33:23 PM

Some press releases:

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/mt/titus-invest-ltd/pressreleases/swedish-webgallerian-dot-se-embrases-the-digital-currency-titus-coin-2211230
https://www.mynewsdesk.com/mt/titus-invest-ltd/pressreleases/titus-coin-a-new-way-to-pay-initial-coin-offering-2209602
https://www.mynewsdesk.com/mt/titus-invest-ltd/news/merchants-line-up-to-accept-new-crypto-currency-titus-coin-as-payment-267170
Manhcoin86

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:41:42 PM

I can mining x11
william1980

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

Thank you! Cheers!
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

2.5% filled in first NON bank day, that is 250000 Euro in FIAT on a Sunday with credit cards.

4 more stores (Online and Offline) is lined up to start accepting Titus Coin!
T16ER

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:25 AM

Where can I find more details about mining ?
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

Hi T16ER, thanks for your question about mining.

I will not give out DNSSEED until the ICO is over. However, we might release TESTNET.

Titus Coin is not any altcoin, it actually is trying to solve merchant acceptance of crypto.
When a merchant accepts a Titus Coin they can if they wish instantly convert it into FIAT (Euro, USD, KRW or where ever it might be).

Because if this we have stores contacting us 24/7 wanting to join in.

But we still need your help, the cryptocurrency community.
Cause the more we can sell on the ICO (and keep in mind, we are not keeping much for our self, most go directly into the merchant fund) the better deals we can get with store and chains.
Smilin Ed

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:37:32 AM

I will not give out DNSSEED until the ICO is over. However, we might release TESTNET.

Titus Coin is not any altcoin, it actually is trying to solve merchant acceptance of crypto.
When a merchant accepts a Titus Coin they can if they wish instantly convert it into FIAT (Euro, USD, KRW or where ever it might be).

Cause the more we can sell on the ICO (and keep in mind, we are not keeping much for our self, most go directly into the merchant fund) the better deals we can get with store and chains.

Interesting project - I like it!!
Good luck - are there lots of merchants in the pipeline?
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

Yes, a lot! Smiley
As soon as the ICO is over we will start launch online and offline test studies during November-December. Once we verify that all systems are easy enough to use for every common woman/man/child we will start the Educated Affiliates merchant program.
After that, it will spread like wildfire. 3000 Educated Affiliates running around adding stores.

But we are mostly based out of Sweden, even though our head office in Malta, all developers are here in Sweden.
So that's why we have so many test stores (both online and offline) here, so properly test and evaluate.

Here is one of the test stores and more press releases will come out during the ICO.
https://www.mynewsdesk.com/mt/titus-invest-ltd/pressreleases/swedish-webgallerian-dot-se-embrases-the-digital-currency-titus-coin-2211230

One additional good part is our brand new exchange Payens (that will open really soon). Here you can actually trade in your allowed currencies for Titus Coin and use them directly.
So imagen being in Spain, have a beer at some nice bar in Marbella and real-time trade some DASH to Titus and pay for the tab, without using any bank or any FIAT money.
Smilin Ed

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Yes, a lot! Smiley
As soon as the ICO is over we will start launch online and offline test studies during November-December. Once we verify that all systems are easy enough to use for every common woman/man/child we will start the Educated Affiliates merchant program.
After that, it will spread like wildfire. 3000 Educated Affiliates running around adding stores.

But we are mostly based out of Sweden, even though our head office in Malta, all developers are here in Sweden.
So that's why we have so many test stores (both online and offline) here, so properly test and evaluate.

Here is one of the test stores and more press releases will come out during the ICO.

One additional good part is our brand new exchange Payens (that will open really soon). Here you can actually trade in your allowed currencies for Titus Coin and use them directly.
So imagen being in Spain, have a beer at some nice bar in Marbella and real-time trade some DASH to Titus and pay for the tab, without using any bank or any FIAT money.

Fantastic! Exciting times - good luck!!
Am I correct in thinking that most of the money goes into a fund to hold to have money to settle with merchants? Does the fund grow from transaction fees?
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:31:43 AM

Yes, a lot! Smiley

Fantastic! Exciting times - good luck!!
Am I correct in thinking that most of the money goes into a fund to hold to have money to settle with merchants? Does the fund grow from transaction fees?

Thank you for those kind words.
Yes that is correct like it states in the white paper most monies goes into the fund.
To build the fund even more 20% of the profit Titus Invest (The company) makes also goes into strengthening the fund. (Se white paper page 42)
So if a merchant wants FIAT converted automatically to an account, we take out a small exchange and transaction fee, and that fee helps build the fund.
We also have a fee affiliate opt-in options for the merchants. Its all stated in the White paper on page 47.

On sunday at 09.00 Tranche #2 will be activated, and like we state in the white paper the ICO will end on 5 euro.
So that means that you will be able to buy in Tranche #1-#4 and still get the value of Tranche #5.
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:53:55 AM

New press release!

https://www.mynewsdesk.com/mt/titus-invest-ltd/news/great-start-for-titus-coin-ico-268041

https://i.imgur.com/DPCVKq0.jpg
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:25 AM

Here is a radio show with CryptoRho from Freedomslips.com (Revolution Radio).
Titus Coin CTO Robert and Head of Game Developer Zhap are as guests at the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXZBiIBc9ko&feature=youtu.be

So check it out!

Tranche #1 is already at 7.9% (but this is mostly fiat, and we kind of want crypto) So please spread the word if you like this project! Smiley
agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

For week 1 of this ICO already collected € 807071, I think this is a good start for this Titus Coin. But I do not know yet if this is Ethereal based token or Waves. Or maybe the new Altcoin has its own wallet...?
tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:25 AM

For week 1 of this ICO already collected € 807071, I think this is a good start for this Titus Coin. But I do not know yet if this is Ethereal based token or Waves. Or maybe the new Altcoin has its own wallet...?

Its altcoin based on Bitcoin.
So no ETH or Wave.

Uses X11. Smiley

tituscoin (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:19 AM

Talking about Wallets, in Core we have made the QT look as easy as possible.

https://tituscoin.com/ss/wallet_ss_1.png
https://tituscoin.com/ss/wallet_ss_2.png

kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

Talking about Wallets, in Core we have made the QT look as easy as possible.

yes. I think this is very simple and cool.
saibaby

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:06:53 AM

Can not find wallet address Cry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: