Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅|ANN| 🌍DESIRE |NeoScrypt| |🔨MasterNodes🔨| - COIN OF YOUR DREAMS!  (Read 167273 times)
candyiman

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

Im not sure if your guide is for the Hot wallet version

I tried asking that above too but mninfo ignored me.

We need clarification on what instance types need to have sentinel running.

im trying 2-3 different things gonna inform you if anything happens  but Im not hopefull

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mninfo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:44:16 AM

Ive did this  i have 1 question

the desire.conf looks like this

masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=7qt9zSJWu******G943kK825pnuGPwEDZRjN7ohUdmJUynSK5Qc
externalip=78.204.***.214

then you said

at least, the following data:
rpcuser=someuser  ->ive set the username
rpcpassword=somepass > set pass
server=1   > let it as is
rpcport=9918>  9919
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 ->  my IPV4

still sentiel says   Invalid Masternode Status, cannot continue.'

You should apply these steps to whichever wallet the masternode is running on, either if it is hot wallet or cold wallet. If it is a hot wallet, then simply apply it to the wallet (you should have only 1). If it is a cold wallet, apply it to the wallet the MN is running on.

I am assuming the masternode wallet and sentinel are running in the same machine. Then:

* rpcport CANNOT be 9919, that's the port for the masternode, not the rpc. I really recommend you to set it to 9918.
* rpcconnect must be the IP where the masternode is running on. If it is the same machine where sentinel will run, it should be 127.0.0.1, not your IPv4

Ignoring someone is kind of harsh when I'm doing this out of self-will and expecting nothing, don't you think it is quite more possible that after being +16h without sleeping, 7h of which I have been doing this standalone sentinel, I might have overread your question? Just a wild thought, I might be wrong

You should apply these steps to whichever wallet the masternode is running on, either if it is hot wallet or cold wallet. If it is a hot wallet, then simply apply it to the wallet (you should have only 1). If it is a cold wallet, apply it to the wallet the MN is running on.
candyiman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:52:32 AM

im gonna try few things

but the main problem that i have is the it if i just run masternode it cannot connect to my ip

its usualy when someone  has closed port  but i do not have those  because i opened them 2 weeks ago   and was fine

manage to go in the mn list with expired watchdog  but then it went off again i did not do anything

anyway i'll post tomorrow    good night

GhostMinerBox

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:02:03 AM

Ive did this  i have 1 question

the desire.conf looks like this

masternode=1
externalip=78.204.***.214

then you said

at least, the following data:
rpcuser=someuser  ->ive set the username
rpcpassword=somepass > set pass
server=1   > let it as is
rpcport=9918>  9919
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1 ->  my IPV4

still sentiel says   Invalid Masternode Status, cannot continue.'

I am assuming the masternode wallet and sentinel are running in the same machine. Then:

* rpcport CANNOT be 9919, that's the port for the masternode, not the rpc. I really recommend you to set it to 9918.
* rpcconnect must be the IP where the masternode is running on. If it is the same machine where sentinel will run, it should be 127.0.0.1, not your IPv4

Ignoring someone is kind of harsh when I'm doing this out of self-will and expecting nothing, don't you think it is quite more possible that after being +16h without sleeping, 7h of which I have been doing this standalone sentinel, I might have overread your question? Just a wild thought, I might be wrong

Dude, forgive the guys who don't know what you have actually accomplished today for them. Get some rest. You deserve it! Thanks again! All my MNs are ENABLED now and after some trial and error, I am sure the rest of the community will follow your guide and enable their MNs. Main thing is done - you stepped in for the dev team and found the working solution!

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
tek-g

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:05:21 AM

Cheers, thanks for the reply.

I installed everything and sentinel is running fine but my masternode status is still reporting watchdog expired. I'm gonna try to reindex and everything to rule that out as a possibility. I'll also try updating my vivo nodes with the same setup.

Appreciate the response and dedication. Happy to send some coin your way if you provide donation address.
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:06:13 AM

I added TRUST to mninfo. Everyone else who ENABLEd their MNs thanks to him should do the same!

Join a Shared Masternode and started earning interest on those coins you have idle in your wallets! More info: https://discord.gg/Kd6peTz
GhostMinerBox

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:07:32 AM

Cheers, thanks for the reply.

I installed everything and sentinel is running fine but my masternode status is still reporting watchdog expired. I'm gonna try to reindex and everything to rule that out as a possibility. I'll also try updating my vivo nodes with the same setup.

Appreciate the response and dedication. Happy to send some coin your way if you provide donation address.
Yes, indeed. I would like to send some coins as well. Please provide your wallet.

GhostMinerBox

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

For those who own VIVO. I just enabled VIVO following the guide!

Just create a different folder for Sentinel .exe and use a different port in rpcport=. I just used rpcport=9919

mninfo, please post your guide for VIVO community to receive proper respect for your work!

candyiman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:16:10 AM

Guys i understand what Mn info did

I im really happy for the guys that solved their problem and kinda off about the "real" Dev team

I believe  Boozer Should Revivase the  "basic"  Windows Masternode guide Wich runs from the same machine that includes this sentinel thing

And to adress the "port"   an point what is what and what  should look like  like what

Ive send all my coins on another PC and wallet now Im gonna try from scratch everything

1 stetp to make sure i have no IP problem  then "we shall see
mninfo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:22:14 AM

Guys, I truly appreaciate you wanting to give me some coins. I'd like to be fair here, the dev already sent me some, so I encorage you to save them Wink
I'd like to contribute back to desire with those coins, by setting more MNs, but until I get some more ips/vps's I can't do so (and money, I need money for the those things haha)

I'll be transparent, so let me share the same address I did with the dev (kudos to him! he cares about the coin being stable and running and encourages people to do so by giving "bounties"!)
Last time l say it, I think you should all save those coins for yourself!

DRqUDMYfQ5PWvuajuCN7ZkQBagKWtqFu2U

Just create a different folder for Sentinel .exe and use a different port in rpcport=. I just used rpcport=9919

mninfo, please post your guide for VIVO community to receive proper respect for your work!

Already did Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110690.msg24600193#msg24600193

I im really happy for the guys that solved their problem and kinda off about the "real" Dev team

I believe  Boozer Should Revivase the  "basic"  Windows Masternode guide Wich runs from the same machine that includes this sentinel thing

And to adress the "port"   an point what is what and what  should look like  like what

Ive send all my coins on another PC and wallet now Im gonna try from scratch everything

lazy_boozer might have not posted but has been actively following all these posts, he has updated the main page with my guide (with proper links and credits Wink) and even updated desire/sentinel github, so don't worry about that!

What do you mean by that "port"? One thing is the masternode port which uses to send messages to the network (9919) and another one the rpcport, which is used internally to communicate the wallet with the sentinel (even the Debug console uses it). That one can be anything as long as it is greater than 1024, I've been using 9918 in the guide.
lazy_boozer (OP)

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:27:32 AM

Friends!

Our team is ready to state that the update to version 0.12.2.1 was successful! Yes, there were some difficulties, but thanks to you, we did it.

Thank you to all members of our community, for your trust! Separately, we want to express our gratitude to people:

1. mninfo - for fixing  source code and compiling Windows and Linux versions of Sentinel.
2. CHAOSiTEC - for fixing source code.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 03:30:00 AM

CPU mining is somewhat better for nature for sure

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
tek-g

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:32:14 AM

So i've followed everything to a T. sentinel is running happily (i think) every minute or so. It just says running sentinel and nothing else.

Unfortunately the masternode status still reports watchdog_expired. And yes,I am running the latest wallet and completely reindexed.

Any thoughts?

**UPDATE** After about 15min it changed to ENABLED. Not sure if it will stay in this status or not, but I'll keep updated.
mninfo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:36:04 AM

So i've followed everything to a T. sentinel is running happily (i think) every minute or so. It just says running sentinel and nothing else.

Unfortunately the masternode status still reports watchdog_expired. And yes,I am running the latest wallet and completely reindexed.

Any thoughts?

Running every minute is what it should do, so that fine.

On the WATCHDOG_EXPIRED, try the "when everything fails part". Backup "wallet.dat", close the wallet, remove everything but "wallet.dat" and "desire.conf" under "desirecore" and then restart the wallet.

EDIT: Just seen your update/edit! Glad to read that!
candyiman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:06:30 AM

Guys, I truly appreaciate you wanting to give me some coins. I'd like to be fair here, the dev already sent me some, so I encorage you to save them Wink
I'd like to contribute back to desire with those coins, by setting more MNs, but until I get some more ips/vps's I can't do so (and money, I need money for the those things haha)

I'll be transparent, so let me share the same address I did with the dev (kudos to him! he cares about the coin being stable and running and encourages people to do so by giving "bounties"!)
Last time l say it, I think you should all save those coins for yourself!

DRqUDMYfQ5PWvuajuCN7ZkQBagKWtqFu2U

Already did Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2110690.msg24600193#msg24600193

lazy_boozer might have not posted but has been actively following all these posts, he has updated the main page with my guide (with proper links and credits Wink) and even updated desire/sentinel github, so don't worry about that!

What do you mean by that "port"? One thing is the masternode port which uses to send messages to the network (9919) and another one the rpcport, which is used internally to communicate the wallet with the sentinel (even the Debug console uses it). That one can be anything as long as it is greater than 1024, I've been using 9918 in the guide.

I meant A guide with picture so even an 8 y old could understand with pics and how to set up a hot wallet and even a multiple wallet on the Same machine using windows *no VPS

What do you mean by that "port"?        I dont know if you runed  a standart hot wallet

Where you send 1k coins,  Then  in Debug  masternode genkey    -> Copy it in the wall conf  (desire.conf)   file  

the File should look like this

masternode=1
externalip=your Ipv4

Save-> Restart wallet

in debug mode   "masternode start"

Then in Debug   it says Masternode successfull

VIOLA masternode Runs smooth * Windows, *Wallet in the Same machine *NO VPS or linux  stuff

Aside that you could run Second MN  buy creating a short cut of the desire qt  adding the little command in the properties-creating an mn1  folder

do the procces all over again

OK thats the Basic guide

Problem that appear are offten     command: masternode start-> not capable masternode:  cannot connect to IP:  Your Ipv4 "

Sollution is to open Ports in router which is 9919

I did this back when we have the not so graphical wallet days

Did the thing it Worked like a charm

After all mini updates and block stucks the same procces +Rebuild the index worked like a charm

after the last update  when chaos arouse,   I did the procces again and it worked  I was even in the masternode winners list   but I disappeared  from the list like 10-20 minutes after i saw my adress i did not do anything

and since then if I run command it said  ""not capable masternode:  cannot connect to IP:  Your Ipv4 "

Some how today   (after repeating the process trying different stuff)  My masternode worked it started succefull but itself about 2 hours after i "gave up" (i realized it 2 hours later it sync by it self)     but with the Watchdog expired

Ok i said  we are on a good path since guys reported that it is only a status but the node  is working

Ive tried to Set up the second node   Like boozer guided,  Shortcut- properties-dirmn1 command

Start wallet repeat the proccess   after the repeat   "command: masternode start-> not capable masternode:  cannot connect to IP:  Your Ipv4 "

I said F** how can it be   same machine  One wallet runs and the other does not?  

then viola Both wallets could not connect to your IP and more or less here we are

Now I send all coins to another wallet another machine

Deleted everything    restarted  router runned the wallet fresh it did sync everything is new

Im on the 6 confirms  I need 15

I may go to sleep though its 5am here ive have not slept yet

So My question is this how should i proceed Cheesy

*based on what you have said

I should send 1k coins

after 15 confirms  I should do the basic stuff like gen key etc

and the desire.conf should look like this

masternode=1
externalip=Ipv4
rpcuser=superdesireuser
rpcpassword=superdesirepassword
server=1     (what about this one? let it be?)
rpcport=9918
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

Save  Restart wallet  w8 for it to sync everything

Option A

and then to the sentinal  (folder-> Sentinel.ex  with the sentinel.conf  *the Conf contains the Path to desire.conf for windows would be something like that

desire_conf=C:\Users\neu\AppData\Roaming\DesireCore

then

Start Exe 

pray to jesus

I have like now 25 COnfirms I;ll w8 5 minutes for a respond and then Try it and then go to sleep

if I missed anything correct me pls
mninfo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

Basically that's all, do as you said! And yes, server=1, leave it like that.

If you get some error on the masternode startup, you might try remove "externalip=IPv4" and instead write "bind=IPv4:9919", but try as you have first
candyiman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:12:54 AM

Basically that's all, do as you said! And yes, server=1, leave it like that.

If you get some error on the masternode startup, you might try remove "externalip=IPv4" and instead write "bind=IPv4:9919", but try as you have first

Ok here we go I will do this right now report back in 2-5 minutes
candyiman

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:50 AM

Ok As expected

masternode cannot connect to my Ip for some reason

I will play with the router as a last stroke then I will sleep

If i solve this one (which 2 days ago was working fine)  I will be able to do it
DCP

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:36:26 AM

Ok As expected

masternode cannot connect to my Ip for some reason

I will play with the router as a last stroke then I will sleep

If i solve this one (which 2 days ago was working fine)  I will be able to do it

I've been following along for the last couple hours and have the same problem.  You've saved me a lot of writing.    I'm going to keep trying for a bit more.

Thanks mninfo for all your work on this, I'll send you a tip when I get it working.  

Question:  If I'm using the mn hosting service, does he have to install sentinel and make changes on his end or is it all about my main wallet on my win 64 at home?    

Question2:  I don't have access to the config on our router as I'm using someone else's wifi, therefore I can't run the masternode from my home computer with desire?  It works fine with bitradio...

H ~ O ~ D ~ L
DCP

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:11:09 AM

Update: No luck getting it working, tried everything recently suggested by mninfo.  Was working fine before the update. Keep having issues with the ip address

21:08:00

masternode start

21:08:05

Not capable masternode: Could not connect..

Sentinel says: invalid masternode status, can't continue

H ~ O ~ D ~ L
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: