Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Art & Luxury Marketplace : Already +200 items, looking for new vendors.  (Read 890 times)
californiaquail (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 130

DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:40:25 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 09:54:14 PM by californiaquail

Good afternoon !

As stated in the title, we have developed a Cryptocurrency-Only marketplace dedicated to Arts & Luxury.

You might have noticed that Bitpremier.com closed its doors a few weeks ago, leaving behind a void that we are hoping to fill.

We are currently looking for Art & Collectibles,  real estate, wine and prestige car owners and vendors as well as artists and designers from all around the world ( professional merchants as well as individual artists/creators

Obviously, as we evolve and make some money there will be bounties and rewards for small things such as Bitcointalk signatures, blog posts, social media communication as well as a commission system and positions to fill in what we believe is a promising project.
Since we're hoping to make an open, transparent and borderless community out of this, any help is welcomed wherever you come from and whatever your skills are.

I won't go into details here, but we have been collaborating for months with few Art galleries and Luxury shops in Paris, France as well as Bitcoin-Friendly artists from all around the globe.
We should be opened for business by the end of this month.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested in being a part of this Wink

Enjoy your day,

Matt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

I'll be watching this closely. Definitely good to see something fill BitPremier's void so quickly. Good luck!  Smiley
forummes

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Good to hear that

kabzeon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:24:28 AM

These decentralized marketplaces have major potential for penetrating and disrupting mainstream commerce channels, and they already enabling people to move in and out of their cryptocurrency. The key to their success though is packaging up all the blockchain technology in a user-friendly and streamlined user experience. Interesting project, i will follow the project closely. Good luck!

californiaquail (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:26:41 PM

Thanks everyone, this is greatly appreciated.

Right now i'm working overnight trying to convince individual vendors and merchants that i'm not running a scam operation lol.

You would not believe how much shit some people gave me when I tried to approach them, especially those involved in the high-end / luxury market.

Obviously Bitcoin has come a long way when it comes to bad publicity, and even though people are getting more open to it, one cannot fail to observe that mainstream opinion still associates Bitcoin with crime, money laundering and scam operations.

There is still a lot of education and demystification work to do and frankly I'm doing my fair share everyday, have been for years.

Anyway there are some pretty neat stuff coming in, great art, wines for investing and collecting etc... All from reputable and trusted vendors, so stay tuned.

These decentralized marketplaces have major potential for penetrating and disrupting mainstream commerce channels, and they already enabling people to move in and out of their cryptocurrency. The key to their success though is packaging up all the blockchain technology in a user-friendly and streamlined user experience. Interesting project, i will follow the project closely. Good luck

I will have to agree on that observation to some extent.
 I remember trying OpenBazar beta years ago, even for a tech-savy person like I am, man that was a weird experience...

I love decentralized architectures as proofs of concept, however when it comes to regular e-commerce ( ie ; not drugs ... ) aiming for mainstream consumer adoption I think they are an overkill, at least for the time being.

Let's face it, the main problem traditional e-commerce marketplaces like eBay faces could be summarized in PayPal and their ridiculous fees, arbitrary chargebacks, account freezings, absurd item restrictions and ridiculous discriminatory policies when it comes to country restrictions, especially in developing countries.

This has has been solved a long time ago with borderless censorless decentralized cryptocurrencies, we just need to find more uses to them and that's what i'm trying to do !

Cheers.

jshark

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

PM me, i'd love to hear what you're doing
horal

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:30:22 PM

Hi, we run an Art auction and already have close to 100 artworks.

Can you PM me on what you offer?

Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв / SmartContract Audit Ayдит cмapт-кoнтpaктoв нa бaзe ERC20
ICO HeadStart - фaндpaйзинг плaтфopмa нoвoгo пoкoлeния
Пoлyчить 100 бecплaтныx тoкeнoв зa вcтyплeниe в гpyппy Telegram
californiaquail (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:31:02 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 07:45:54 PM by californiaquail

Sorry about the delay, I spent the last two months negotiating and trying to sell our concept to art galleries and jewelers in Paris, as well as real estate owners in the US, as well as another 2 weeks adding more than 200 items.
Believe me that was a shitload of work and we're just getting started.

I just switched to a production server this morning. We have around 200 items right now, will make an official annoucment when I finish adding another 100.

We have Haute-Jewelry, Art, Antiques, cars, Hawaiian properties, houses in florida, a vast property in Seattle as well as a 63 houses real-estate portfolio in Atlanta.

We even have 3 different Japanese antique armors as well as some swords.

https://delouvois.com/browse/antiques-collectibles/antiques/early-18th-century-full-suit-japanese-gusoku-style-samurai-armor/

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:24:14 PM

Good Initiate.May I ask how far along have you come to launch your actual website ? What sort of goods are you looking to sell ? When you say crypto and goods,the possibilities are infinite.You know,silk roads.Will the vendors be able to sell whatever they like or you have handpicked vendors who'd be approved by your team to sell products on your website.
californiaquail (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 08:42:57 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 09:40:14 PM by californiaquail

Good Initiate.May I ask how far along have you come to launch your actual website ? What sort of goods are you looking to sell ? When you say crypto and goods,the possibilities are infinite.You know,silk roads.Will the vendors be able to sell whatever they like or you have handpicked vendors who'd be approved by your team to sell products on your website.

Oh no, we're focusing on high end items, I myself have been a Bitcoin holder for years, I know better than to spend it on pizzas and cheap consumer goods.

We have one major criteria, we're looking for items that hold their value over time : jewelery, fine furnitures, art, antiques, fine wine, luxury watches, collectible coins, real estate ... You name it .

Right now we're working with a handpicked ( less than 5 ) selection of art & antique galleries and jewelers that have been kind enough to let us feature their items, they are mostly from Europe ( France and Italy ).

Those items are listed as " Brought to you by xxx jewelry"

Along with that, we have decided to authorize some people to list their own items on our marketplace.

Those items are listed as "Brought to you DeLouvois marketplace "

https://delouvois.com/shop/marketplace/   as you can see, there are already a few cars and real estate mostly from US sellers.

As I stated previously, we have not yet started to communicate much about this, so we have not had that much people coming to us trying to sell their stuff.

As we evolve, we will put some more precise criterias as to what we accept on our platform or not.  

GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

No lambos?

mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

PM me the detail of the project. thanks
californiaquail (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

No lambos?

Yeah I know... Sorry about that,  those are pretty hard to find but we're working on it.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:53:36 PM

This is another great development in cryptocurrency advancement! When we have bitcion and others cryptocurrencies related market place like this and people can bring their arts and crafts and all manner of design for sale is good. I will be following this your thread closely to see how it go and if possible connect with you so see how this can work in Africa.
californiaquail (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

This is another great development in cryptocurrency advancement! When we have bitcion and others cryptocurrencies related market place like this and people can bring their arts and crafts and all manner of design for sale is good. I will be following this your thread closely to see how it go and if possible connect with you so see how this can work in Africa.

Great news then !

Anyway, I believe we will have to wait for a 500k BTC before anyone even considers spending anything.

In the meantime quite a lot of people are coming to us looking to sell items, it's a good way for people to get noticed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: