Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:34:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: banned from posting or sending personal messages !!  (Read 788 times)
fikito33 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:41:49 PM

hey guys ,

i recently got banned for posting and sending personal messages to my original account even i didn`t made anything wrong.

Sorry fiko33 , you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

what should i do ?

Account username :fiko33

ID : 115960

help me please ?
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

hey guys ,

i recently got banned for posting and sending personal messages to my original account even i didn`t made anything wrong.

Sorry fiko33 , you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .

what should i do ?

help me please ?

As far as i know different ranks has limits on sending personal messages. Look at this unofficial rule, forum rule number 29. At this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 I'm hoping that this will help you.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:03 PM

hey guys ,

what should i do ?

help me please ?

As far as i know different ranks has limits on sending personal messages. Look at this unofficial rule, forum rule number 29. At this link. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0 I'm hoping that this will help you.

Maybe the content of your PM also is a matter on how you we're banned. I was reading some post and they said that sending links on pm's is just the same as spamming. If you want service just make a thread and post their the link. Sending links at pm is the same as making attempt to scam.
fikito33 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

Thinks bro ! this helpful to know the rules here ! but i need the support of this forum to explain to me why i get banned ? and is there a chance to get unbanned ?

i message this email but no one reply to me : banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: