Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 07:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ignoring KNC pre-order sellers  (Read 459 times)
redcomet (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:04:13 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 08:50:39 PM by redcomet

Hey all - I've been not too happy with the way KNC basically created a secondary market for 1-500 "Golden Ticket" pre-orders causing many users of this forum to consider the action of sending in a contact form a month ago to be worth up to 10 btc.  So I did what any reasonable person would do and ignore everyone I have seen selling these tickets.  

I realize that being on my ignore list probably does not mean much to these people, but if anyone else feels the same way I do - I am posting these usernames here for other people to ignore.  

monstrs
FlappySocks
koopa
ninjaboon
polrpaul
Bowjob
pizza
sbbc
idee2013
titomane
obiwanjabroni
tempt

For the record - I believe these people have the right to charge whatever they want for their "effort."  If there is a market, then there is nothing wrong with exploiting it.  However I also believe we have the right to no longer communicate with sellers who have demonstrated less than favorable intentions.
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 10:52:23 AM

sellers who have demonstrated less than favorable intentions.

What does this even mean? Literally "people who did something that makes me frowny"?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: