Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest idea for the domain "FreeGiveaway.org"  (Read 613 times)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:25:49 PM

Hi guys,

"FreeGiveaway.org" < I have this domain and want to do something useful/profitable.

But I am unable to think of a idea which can be implemented for this domain.

So I would like to get some ideas from you guys, if you wish to suggest.
landersson

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

Hmm.. it can easily be mistaken for a skim-website.

I would love if it could have something to do with giving away to charity!!

The browser everyone is talking about:
www.addaps.com
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:17:22 AM

Since the domain name is already about giveaways, then why not just create a site where you can share and post links to giveaways and freebies there? You'll find many such posts on social media networks, specifically on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Copy those giveaway posts and share them on your page. Or, you can just go to Gleam.io and share the post posted there on your site.  

dasdingo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:23:39 AM

Thought about a free coin faucet?
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:47:27 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 03:07:17 AM by TryNinja

Let people do faucet, web-mine Monero (with CoinHive) and complete offers in exchange for tickets to join giveaways.
It's something simple but it's honestly the best idea I can think off to make profit with a giveaway related website.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:50:28 AM

You could give away 1 free bitcoin every day. That would get lots of hits to your website!!!

1. Give out 1 bitcoin a day
2. People will come
3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!
HeRetiK
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 2092

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

I'm not sure whether we need yet another faucet, but posting links to giveaways and freebies as mentioned by Blake_Last sounds like a good idea. Assuming your site takes off, companies may later on approach you directly (and pay) to promote their products via your site, for example if they have promotional codes to offer. Even better if these companies offer discount for paying with crypto.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:00:43 PM

Give anything not only coins and tokens. Is it a charity inspired business or just everybody has something to give and everybody wants to ask anything.. Well, I thought also about this few years ago. Some would've suggest better than mine.
syana

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

People could give away token that you will redistribute to charity .... just an idea !!!
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:56 PM

You could give away 1 free bitcoin every day. That would get lots of hits to your website!!!

2. People will come
3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!
Lol, it may create a large numbers of traffics but can OP really a 1 Bitcoin per day? And why would he will give it for free without any in return. So if you're giving something basically you are getting something too and that's the profit for your business. I don't think he's using that domain for free 'cause all i know is nothing is free in this world. He could use that website for giving something like an airdrop, a faucet, and anything that he can offer.

tagaylo360

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

As a Giveaway website:

1. Focus on a certain country (would be easier if you choose the place you live or the US)
2. Find legit giveaways from the country you have chosen (I suggest Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Lots of social media influencers regularly hold giveaways and so do some companies)
3. Post other people's giveaways on your website (so it's like a blog but you are just reposting the details of other people's giveaways)
4. Earn money from advertisements on your blog or sponsorships

As a Bitcoin related website:
1. Find people giving Bitcoin giveaways
2. Post as blog (Reposting the details of the giveaway and mechanic, plus redirecting them to the original post)
3. Earn money through ads on your blog and sponsorships. You can also earn money through affiliate marketing if applicable.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:35:28 PM

Now is Airdrops most popular giveaway. There we have every day few new. Maybe you can build website with new airdrops.
You must to be a ready on lot of hard work, because giveaways changing daily, too much scam and fake giveaways but even of that they have many members who want free money
btc4peace

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:46:02 PM

Give away Bitcoin Cash via FaucetHub.io

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:26:31 PM

a) Maybe an escrow giveaway place where youtubers , streams or just random guys can giveaway crypto, money or items and your site will provide real random by using information from reposts , likes and etc.
b) Create  advertising platform, where everyone can promote their site , account and etc. Ofc not for free. For users it's way to get free money  (every visit on adv site , or like ,or sub and etc to get one ticket) after every x time you will giveaway 50% - 80% of what you will received from advertisers.
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:29:07 AM

2. People will come
3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!
Lol, it may create a large numbers of traffics but can OP really a 1 Bitcoin per day? And why would he will give it for free without any in return. So if you're giving something basically you are getting something too and that's the profit for your business. I don't think he's using that domain for free 'cause all i know is nothing is free in this world. He could use that website for giving something like an airdrop, a faucet, and anything that he can offer.

Lol, don't be serious he was just joking.

My idea is to have a micro-services website in which users must complete offers to earn points. The tasks may be like complete a survey, download an app, share a page, etc. The points would be converted to crypto for payout. The top 3 users with maximum points would be rewards cryptocoins in giveaway

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

If the website domain name is giveaway related name ,  then you should create a giveaway service such as. Faucets, updates on latest aidrops and more. You can also offer a free AD service, where users will earn AD points based on there activities on the Site. 

Maybe  each time a user clicks on other users AD and he/she stays up to 30sec on that AD, 2point will be awarded. Point can be used to  place AD.
Just a thought
TRS-HARDWARE

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:43:47 PM

Create tokens and give away...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

2. People will come
3. Huh
4. PROFIT!!!

Lol, don't be serious he was just joking.

My idea is to have a micro-services website in which users must complete offers to earn points. The tasks may be like complete a survey, download an app, share a page, etc. The points would be converted to crypto for payout. The top 3 users with maximum points would be rewards cryptocoins in giveaway

Hmm sounds good though but i do hope that it is legit in a term of giving a rewards for those top 3 users because i have been into all of this stuff and none of them are real. It was like a waste of time and effort for making you share a random pages, downloading an unknown apps, completing an i don't know what to do with it kinda surveys or letting you watch some videos. These are all a waste of time and effort if the users is not reward as what they have said.

Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:47:37 PM

Make people do surveys/click links and in exchange they get Bitcoin which after x amount they can cash out.

A pretty general PTC site but I haven't seen one which does it with Bitcoin yet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: