Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account hacked and stolen  (Read 498 times)
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

Hello, friends. How are you?
I'd like to show you that my bitcointalk account was hacked.
I am from Brasil, and always posted in Portuguese, on local posts. I never posted here, because my english it's not so well
I've sent PM to the Local ADM, and to "Global" ADM. Just the local ADM (from Brasil) answers me.
You can see that all the topics or posts was write in portuguese, brazilian language.
The "slogan" "Only Bitcoin is Real" it's a allusion to a Hellhammer (Black Metal band) álbum called "Only Death is Real".
I'm asking you to give a bad trust on this stolen account "DeltaX" because the hacker is farming signatures campaign with MY ACCOUNT.

I give up to recover my account. The ADM is sleeping forever and he gives a dam to our problems.
I have another evidences this account was mine. I still have access to old e-mail address and I have the Keys for MEW that I participate of the Mona.co ICO.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=849525
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

Read the sticky in Meta to see what is required as proof of ownership.

Can you sign a message with the addy here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673186.msg17411550#msg17411550

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

Where I can find this?
A friend calls me to create this topic, but I never used this before.
I Always used local post (Portuguese)
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

Olá, vou arriscar mais uma sugestão.
Gostaria que na aba "mercado" o usuário conseguisse ver o gráfico das oscilações na moeda R$ e de acordo com o horário do nosso país (horário de Brasília).

1BCrVMZ3jM989GBtoUahPJxD8VP5LqdMoE

Hey, I find a post of mine that I still have access to this address.

I read and sent a message to Theymos, but he doesn't give a dam.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

Where I can find this?

Look in Meta at the sticky.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:04:48 PM

Where I can find this?

Look in Meta at the sticky.

I already did this. Sent a PM to Theymos with some proof information.
I give up to give my account back. I just want to moderators negativate them, because the hacker is farming signatures campaigns.
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Olá, sou eu novamente.
Atualmente um outro problema (no caso, dois problemas) que vem me atrapalhando é a falta de um botão 'stop loss' nos trades.
Gostaria que no trade tivesse a opção 'stop loss' para vender automaticamente quando chegasse num valor menor do que o que está no momento, para que a gente não fique com ordens 'agarradas' por não atingir o valor de venda desejado.
Outro problema que me incomoda um pouco é a necessidade de ficar calculando as taxas na hora de vender.
Existe a possibilidade de nos informar o valor pago de taxas (em R$ ou em BTC) na hora de criarmos uma ordem de compra ou venda?
Obrigado mais uma vez.

3FBro2cDE2pv49JNGQ4PtwAKcLf19eN7rr

I sill have access to this address too.
It's my XAPO wallet.
girino
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170

Advertise Here - PM for more info!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:28:21 PM

Can you sign a message with the addy here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673186.msg17411550#msg17411550

that's the same as his Xapo address listed below. I don't think you can sign anything on Xapo.

Advertise Here - PM for more info!
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:10:50 PM

Your account is gone forever Bro. Admins never reply or help in these situations. Seen so many frustrated users get their accounts hacked waiting months for replies that never come.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:36 AM

I can confirm that the DeltaX account isn't its normal self: it failed to answer several accusations that it was compromised (even in threads it had itself previously created to discuss scams: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133948.msg22445519#msg22445519); apparently doesn't respond to PMs; stopped posting in Portuguese altogether, whereas those were the vast majority of its previous posts; now posts almost exclusively in the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section (with a few posts in Economics), and seems to be posting more frequently; the Security Log shows the account's password was changed twice in a short span of time (first in September 25 and then in September 29 - possibly indicating it was already sold), and its email address was also changed recently, according to its Trust Summary.

It might be a good idea for someone in Default Trust to tag the account, so as to prevent it from being resold / used for scams / whatever else while it still can.

By the way, if anyone here hasn't staked an address yet, now might be a good time to look into it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:04:45 AM

Your account is gone forever Bro. Admins never reply or help in these situations. Seen so many frustrated users get their accounts hacked waiting months for replies that never come.

Hmm.  This thing happens to me and that account is going around this forum freely. I am so worried about how our system is so vulnerable with this hackers.

I don't know where did it came from. I am also doubting that most of this cases are from those faucet owners who encourage login. Or any other sites that we logged in our same credentials(which is wrong in our part).
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:05:07 AM

I can confirm that the DeltaX account isn't its normal self: it failed to answer several accusations that it was compromised (even in threads it had itself previously created to discuss scams: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2133948.msg22445519#msg22445519); apparently doesn't respond to PMs; stopped posting in Portuguese altogether, whereas those were the vast majority of its previous posts; now posts almost exclusively in the Alternate Cryptocurrencies section (with a few posts in Economics), and seems to be posting more frequently; the Security Log shows the account's password was changed twice in a short span of time (first in September 25 and then in September 29 - possibly indicating it was already sold), and its email address was also changed recently, according to its Trust Summary.

It might be a good idea for someone in Default Trust to tag the account, so as to prevent it from being resold / used for scams / whatever else while it still can.

By the way, if anyone here hasn't staked an address yet, now might be a good time to look into it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.0.

Where is this Trust Summary that we can check for any email address change?

My original account also got hacked but the people managing this forum refuse to help me in recovery unless I sign a btc message with a stacked address.
Logically and with common sense, my original account was hacked with email and password changed on October 11th, and proving I am the real owner is actually as easily as identifying the email address before the hack.
But the corrupted forum management ignore such simple validation, insisting that recovery is only possible with signed btc message.

When I suggested email confirmation as a solution to solve all hacking once and for all, those in the management totally ignore to even talk about it.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

[...]

Where is this Trust Summary that we can check for any email address change?

My original account also got hacked but the people managing this forum refuse to help me in recovery unless I sign a btc message with a stacked address.
Logically and with common sense, my original account was hacked with email and password changed on October 11th, and proving I am the real owner is actually as easily as identifying the email address before the hack.
But the corrupted forum management ignore such simple validation, insisting that recovery is only possible with signed btc message.

When I suggested email confirmation as a solution to solve all hacking once and for all, those in the management totally ignore to even talk about it.

Oh, the Trust Summary page is just the normal Trust page you can see for every user - here's DeltaX's Trust page, with the warning up top: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=849525 ("This user's email address was changed recently"). I don't know how long that warning lasts though, and know of nowhere else that shows that information (I don't think the Security Log shows this at all).

In relation to the rest, I imagine the Admins are currently flooded with requests to restore accounts; so, it might be less of a "they won't do it no matter what", and more of "having a signed message going a long way to speed up the whole process". As for email confirmation as an added security measure, I suppose it could help with some of these issues, but I'm no expert in the area (as far as I know, it may end up introducing other problems - definitely something to be discussed though).
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:46:03 AM

Alright, thank you.

I didn't notice it before.
But now I do after you pointed it out.
Yes, my hacked Dorky account got the same "email changed" statement too.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=180234

And that fucker can still use my hacked account to post comments in Turkish language.

Edit:
When I suggested email to be immutable, Lauda the jackass actually said I am naive to suggest that.

If email is immutable...
Or email confirmation feature is in place...
All the hacking operation would die out in an instant.
DeltaX_Slayer (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

Thank you all for try to help me.
Thank specially to u9y42 and girino, that knows me in the local portuguese forum.
I really give up. Now is just going on and up my new account. Please, give bad trust on my lost account if you can.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: