Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-10-15] Investor Predicts Bitcoin Price to Hit $27k in Four Months  (Read 324 times)
GetBABB (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:07:34 PM

A bitcoin investor and podcast host has predicted that the price of bitcoin will increase to over $27,000 in four months time.

Trace Mayer, who proclaims to be an entrepreneur, investor, journalist, monetary scientist and ardent defender on his website, took to social media to make his prediction. According to him, by February 2018, bitcoin’s value will be worth $27,395.

For more see https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/investor-predicts-bitcoin-price-to-hit-27k-in-four-months/
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:57:33 PM

Most people will say; in Feb 2018? it's impossible, bitcoin's relative price can't increase by 4.75 times and reach $27K within 4 months.
Even though Trace Mayer has $150 Millions to invest in bitcoin, it won't rise to $27K, unless 1000 investors with $150 Millions doing the same thing.
Yes, bitcoin price will rise and reach new ATH every year, but bitcoin price fluctuate due to people tend to trade it instead of using bitcoin as medium of exchange.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:42:12 AM

The bitcoin by the end of the winter of 2018 is unlikely to cost more than 27 thousand dollars. I do not know why such an optimistic forecast is based, but it is unlikely that it will come true. Bitcoin will continue to grow in price, but not so much. Because of its volatility, it will rise in waves, periodically rolling back in price and this will prevent it from rising sharply.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:11:15 AM

Most people will say; in Feb 2018? it's impossible, bitcoin's relative price can't increase by 4.75 times and reach $27K within 4 months. Even though Trace Mayer has $150 Millions to invest in bitcoin, it won't rise to $27K, unless 1000 investors with $150 Millions doing the same thing. Yes, bitcoin price will rise and reach new ATH every year, but bitcoin price fluctuate due to people tend to trade it instead of using bitcoin as medium of exchange.

I am also quite optimistic with Bitcoin and I sometimes feel that I have no choice since I am banking on it...in others I am speculating for its rise. Sometimes in life we have no choice but to be positive. However, predicting that it would be 27K in February 2018 can already be too much for me...it is already rejecting the present market realities and just dreaming that Bitcoin would be out of this world and will really go to the moon!

But then again, there is nothing impossible in the world of Bitcoin...who knows maybe there can be changes and catalysts that can help Bitcoin catapult into that level...something akin to pole vaulting. Now, in case that can happen then I would not be complaining at all, that's a fact.

Long live, Bitcoin!
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:27:53 AM

A bitcoin investor and podcast host has predicted that the price of bitcoin will increase to over $27,000 in four months time.

Trace Mayer, who proclaims to be an entrepreneur, investor, journalist, monetary scientist and ardent defender on his website, took to social media to make his prediction. According to him, by February 2018, bitcoin’s value will be worth $27,395.

For more see https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/investor-predicts-bitcoin-price-to-hit-27k-in-four-months/

Oh my God, we need to hold on our bitcoins because in 4 months its gonna be 27K.

Seriously though, I admire the guy, really is, he's one of the early adopters of bitcoin if I'm not mistaken, but logically what will make the price to as high as 27K? It's like x5 by today's price. So its unlikely for me. Although we love to see bullish investors as opposed to Jamie Dimon or other attackers making headlines, I really doubt that it can push the current price to the levels wherein it will grow many folds by today's market. I hope that he is right, but just prepare if his predictions didn't went as plan. I think he went overboard with his prediction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x