Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet scam 0x37C81CC9Ff71d0F97849a947BF22E8E529B72230  (Read 452 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:21:34 AM

Another looser looking for something for nothing. email Received: from [10.8.8.34] (unknown [185.212.169.126])
I have lost more tokens at myetherwallet than the banksters have taken from my bank account. one would think myetherwallet would have better security system. I am finding the trading platforms are a much better secure place to store cryptos. Lets hope something better than myetherwallet evolves in the near future.
Oh please. myetherwallet has given us enough warnings about phishing attempts. So don't put the blame on MEW because you lost all your tokens. Go 2 steps behind and see how you secure your wallets, Private Keys and Password. So should know better that clicking anything on the web right or opening something on your email with untrusted source is the worse that you can do because of all the phishing going on.

Another looser looking for something for nothing. email Received: from [10.8.8.34] (unknown [185.212.169.126])
I have lost more tokens at myetherwallet than the banksters have taken from my bank account. one would think myetherwallet would have better security system. I am finding the trading platforms are a much better secure place to store cryptos. Lets hope something better than myetherwallet evolves in the near future.
I think there are no problem in myetherwallet. I am using myetherwallet as my coin base wallet but I didn't encounter any problem using it. If someone got havked and get thier wallet emptied ,then its the users fault for improper handling of his/her private key. Because MEW always and always warned you to keep your private key on yourself because you and only you are responsible for your own security and myetherwallet would not hold your private key for you.
Right, each one of us has the responsibility on protecting our wallet. I also been using it for quite sometime now and I'm very careful opening it. Maybe the OP didn't bookmark it and most likely he type a phishing website. We are all accountable for all of our actions. It's not MEW shortcomings, blame ourselves if we lost because we didn't safe guard our wallets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀