Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desperately looking for a multi mining scrypt pool in the EU (Holland)  (Read 247 times)
Mr. Blond (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

Hi guys,

Can anybody point me too a auto switching multi mining scrypt pool closest to Holland which mines more the just "giant bird" coins. Ons that has some top coins. Maybe one where all the new owners of the new batches Antminer L3+ can hook up to and have a nice smooth experiance. Preferbly also one which you can minitor like Prohashing.

Prohashing is the perfect example. It is just so bad I get stale shares with cat7 cables on a glassfiber 50mb up-and down speed connection else i would have taken it. But a miner running on 90% capacity with also stale shares is absolutely not profitable so I am truely hoping someone can help me.

Nicehash also has problems once I connect more then 1 miner to it and while the nicehash calc says i can make €570 per month i always have arount 80% of this so that is not an option too.

Currently i have 1 miner with Mining-Dutch (which just has to much of coins you cant even sell because of low volume and low value (and a coin with the name "giantbird" will never be vauable of course. its just a joke and a waste of mining capability), 1 with nicehash (which is sub-optmal) and with 1 ! am searching the web for a pool where i can finally settle down.

Please help me out

Thanks
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raziel87

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

I (am)was also mining at mining-dutch. Just saw the Giantbird added and googled it and found your post.
I am temporarily mining Digibyte now on iSpace pool since I like DGB. The multipool there is also not that great. (iSpace is a 0% fee pool)
If you find something please do share. I will do the same but I don't have the time now to go searching.
dutchlincoln

Activity: 434
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

looking for a good dgb pool as well...

Ive been mining at mining-dutch for a few days now, but auto pay doesnt work and my mined dgb seems to be stuck in my wallet there...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: