Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Antminer S9  (Read 425 times)
Nicola89 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:55:26 PM

I bought 8x Antminer s9 13.5 TH/s from Bitmain, after mounting them i saw that with power in my apartment i only can run two of them at the same time. Now i need to sell the six Antminer.

If interested contact me:
nicolasobenka89@gmail.com

Price incl. APW3 and delivery: 0.35 BTC
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Where are you shipping from?

Go Big or Go Home.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:26:09 PM

easy question. from scam land Cheesy

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:43:06 PM

easy question. from scam land Cheesy

No from lame scam land Cheesy

Jesus scammers so lazy now  Shocked
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:57:37 PM

maybe the guy is just new and don't know how to post his sell thread here.
instead all of you guys being cancer to every single new person trying to post here, just help him to make his thread properly with pictures and everything you guys need from him to make sure he's not a scammer or so.
i believe treating the new comers of the community should be treated better than this.
im pretty sure all of you are sick and tired of scammers but, not every single person selling some stuff here is around to scam.
be more nicely to the new guys around, im pretty sure most of them will be willing to co-operate only if you just ask...

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:00:36 AM

instead all of you guys being cancer to every single new person trying to post here, just help him to make his thread properly with pictures and everything you guys need from him to make sure he's not a scammer or so.
i believe treating the new comers of the community should be treated better than this.
im pretty sure all of you are sick and tired of scammers but, not every single person selling some stuff here is around to scam.
be more nicely to the new guys around, im pretty sure most of them will be willing to co-operate only if you just ask...

So someone creating a brand new account to post a for sale thread with no proof or mention of escrow is good?

Actually I'm pretty sure that 99% of newbie posts in this section are scams.

If newbies want to post stuff for sale they can do of course with pictures of the item for sale with a piece of paper with their username and date on and accept a reputable forum esrcow its not rocket science.

But of course 99% wont because they're scammers, or probably the same few scammers returning every time.
Danos

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

So someone creating a brand new account to post a for sale thread with no proof or mention of escrow is good?

If newbies want to post stuff for sale they can do of course with pictures of the item for sale with a piece of paper with their username and date on and accept a reputable forum esrcow its not rocket science.

But of course 99% wont because they're scammers, or probably the same few scammers returning every time.
Im not saying its good, im saying you guys can act different than being aggressive to everyone...
You can request the things you want to see, if he reject then you can start blame and attack.
You were new when you joined this forum, same as everyone.
We all were new, everyone should start from somewhere.
With few requests, you can see how you can continue the conversation with the guy.
You can't be an asshole with everyone new member because he's not familiar with the forum and how he should do the things.
Many people don't even know what escrow is...
Be nice guy, that' won't harm you at all, it will make you even a better person.
Be bad with every single scammer! But once you are 100% sure he got any intentions for scamming.

P.S: Red flag is not when someone don't know when and how to do it, red flag is someone ignoring the information how to do it, if you know what i mean.
Its not rocket science, but people like me which english is not their native language, can't explain what, how and when.
They need help, not bad attitude.
When you see they ignoring your help, that's a redflag.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:41:40 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 01:52:05 AM by hedgy73

Im not saying its good, im saying you guys can act different than being aggressive to everyone...
You can request the things you want to see, if he reject then you can start blame and attack.
With few requests, you can see how you can continue the conversation with the guy.
You can't be an asshole with everyone new member because he's not familiar with the forum and how he should do the things.
Be nice guy, that' won't harm you at all, it will make you even a better person.
Be bad with every single scammer! But once you are 100% sure he got any intentions for scamming.

P.S: Red flag is not when someone don't know when and how to do it, red flag is someone ignoring the information how to do it, if you know what i mean.
Its not rocket science, but people like me which english is not their native language, can't explain what, how and when.

Why are you helping the newbie with 1 post selling with no proof and no mention of escrow which is against every rule of trading on this forum?

Perhaps you are sucked in by the name 'Nicola' thinking its a beautiful lady somewhere that will marry you for standing up for her, guess again, its some sweaty pathetic scamming man in their parents basement trying their luck to steal from an innocent person or it could just be you.
Danos

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:50:53 AM

Why are you helping the newbie with 1 post selling with no proof and no mention of escrow?

Which is against every rule of trading on this forum?

Perhaps you are suckedin by the name 'Nicola' thinking its a lady somewhere, guess again, its some sweaty pathetic scammer in their parents basement trying their luck.
If you check my posts around the forum, im fighting that cancer attitude to all new comers around.
Im not helping this new comer, im helping every single new comer treated like that.
I will fight this cancer attitude to the newcomers and i will fight the retarded scammers which are obvious.
Im watching around and looking to help the community to be little bit more better.
I can't alone, you should also be a better person and fight all the scammers and be more helpful to the new members.
I don't care about the guy, but i care that every single new comer is treated like scammer.
Im still idiot to believe people are and should good in first place, blame me.
If some user breaking rules as you stating he is, then help him by redirecting him with link to the rules so he could follow them and fix his thread.
Dude... Believe me, we don't need to be all wolfs... People should help each other in first place. Not talking about blind help but, every time when i can, i help people.
If i spot a scammer, i will finish him.
You see me now helping random newbie now, tomorrow you will see me fighting retarded scammer.
Im aware that most of people here trying to scam, even for cents.
Im aware of the Nigerian scammers pretending to be girls over internet, ewhoring and all the tricky stuff people doing for money.
I don't search for girls online so i don't care is that girl or a guy, is her cup size D or his d**k size few inches.
Being bad randomly to everyone is problem, same problem as scamming.
Do you know what i think about the scammers?
That's people with problems.
Mostly gambling problems but there is also people who scamming just because they see they don't need to be good, because no one is good around.
If you receive help and good attitude (at least me) from inside i can't be an asshole and not help someone else.
I believe if people are little bit better than each other the world will change.
I may sound naive but believing in good is something inside me.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:55:41 AM

Why are you helping the newbie with 1 post selling with no proof and no mention of escrow?

Perhaps you are suckedin by the name 'Nicola' thinking its a lady somewhere, guess again, its some sweaty pathetic scammer in their parents basement trying their luck.
If you check my posts around the forum, im fighting that cancer attitude to all new comers around.
Im not helping this new comer, im helping every single new comer treated like that.
I will fight this cancer attitude to the newcomers and i will fight the retarded scammers which are obvious.
Im watching around and looking to help the community to be little bit more better.
I can't alone, you should also be a better person and fight all the scammers and be more helpful to the new members.
I don't care about the guy, but i care that every single new comer is treated like scammer.
If some user breaking rules as you stating he is, then help him by redirecting him with link to the rules so he could follow them and fix his thread.
Dude... Believe me, we don't need to be all wolfs... People should help each other in first place. Not talking about blind help but, every time when i can, i help people.
You see me now helping random newbie now, tomorrow you will see me fighting retarded scammer.

Most new comers that register then their first post within minutes is in this hardware for sale section with no proof or mention of escrow it gets very tiring. Its a boring lame scam then anyone with a brain can see through in a second. You standing up to them is silly dont waste your time its pointless.
Danos

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:59:57 AM

Most new comers that register then their first post within minutes is in this hardware for sale section with no proof or mention of escrow it gets very tiring. Its a boring lame scam then anyone with a brain can see through in a second. You standing up to them is silly dont waste your time its pointless.
You are much more experienced than me, and in most cases you will be right!
But that does not give you right to judge and act to every single person by the same way mate.
We should be good, and instead of pointing that "Judge Dredd" finger, you can spend that time helping the new comer with information.
If you spend the time you hate every new comer here to help them, give them links with rules, or how the threads about sales should go, you won't only help the community a lot, but you will give yourself a push to be better person.
Once again, this guy may be be scammer, i can't be sure, but that's not the way.

Danos

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:01:19 AM

We turn this thread in thru off-topic spam.
But my final words to you and to everyone around is that we should treat people better, if we want the same.
No matter online or in the street, people who receive good give good.

In-Topic: OP, please provide pictures for ownership of the units, give more information where you shipping from, do you accept using escrow and infos that would be important to everyone interested to buy your stuff.
You are not forced to do that, but by doing this, you will not only help your future customer/s but you will also help yourself to provide at least little bit more information about units that costs a lot to some people

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:56:40 PM

I don't know much about how newbies are treated, but regardless of whether this is a scam or not, there should be some pics and info posted.  If you buy something off of ebay, craigslist, etc, bare minimum it tells you where the item is located and has a pic or 2, and that is for small stuff!  Mind blowing that someone expects someone to fork over $2k to someone with a gmail address and no other info.
Nicola89 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

All Antminers sold, and i am not a scammer to all posters that think that way.
I only want to sell machines what i can not run by myself.
I bought them for about 1400$ from Bitmain and sold them a little bit higher. Good luck to the buyers of that great Antminers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: