Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchanges have good rates which allow me to buy bitcoin  (Read 408 times)
sab1234 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:11:46 PM

Hi,

I am new to bitcoin and am looking for good websites which allow me to buy bitcoins. I am okay to provide id, however I need to get good rates depending on the market. I have tried coinbase but they have relatively high fees?

Could someone tell me how and where I can buy bitcoins without paying excessive fees?
Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

If you bought BTCs using CC then the fee is really high (I guess this way they compensate the risk accepting CCs).
You might try to buy BTC here from other members (check the marketplace section), but instead of paying fee you will buy at higher price ... so it makes no difference.

I personaly used kraken and localbitcoins to purchase my first BTC.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:36:31 PM

try coinbase or gdax. Rates doesnt matter just buy this little bastard

bmichael05

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:39:19 PM

Often the best way to buy btc for dollrs - bank transfer to the exchange and then buy btc.
Also you can buy btc at localbitcoins, but there are rarely good exchange rate.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:47:39 PM

You can use Kraken, Bitfinex  and also p2p platform for trading Bitocoins localbitcoins.com
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:14:34 AM

The best options will be find buy bitcoin from people from your " neighborhood " using bank transfer but it is hard to find. I can recommend you Kraken, i using it and it is one from the best options.
Nascor

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:36:33 AM

Hi,

I am new to bitcoin and am looking for good websites which allow me to buy bitcoins. I am okay to provide id, however I need to get good rates depending on the market. I have tried coinbase but they have relatively high fees?

Could someone tell me how and where I can buy bitcoins without paying excessive fees?

this really depends on how you want to buy BTC. Do you want to buy BTC with FIAT money (USD, EUR, YEN etc.) or do you want to buy them with a cryptocurrency that you already own, such as ETH, LTC etc.

Buying BTC with crypto money is fairly easy.. as there are no KYC restrictions and can be easily done within a couple of steps, check: shapeshift.io

Regarding FIAT payments, things get a bit more complicated, because the exchange from which you'll buy from will need your personal information to complete their KYC process. Depending on the country you live in you might have several options, which will increase your chances to buy BTC in a better rate. You should expect about 2-3% fees either way, which is normal
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

Hi,

coinbase and kraken is the best sites for transferring. i have to using this sites only for my needs. in this transferring charges also less so for that reason i have to using this sites only.not only these two sites using for exchange we have to use another site that one is localbitcoin.com in this site also we have to transfer our crypto currency.
vivilast

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

According to my suggestion to use a better coinbase or you can also use the luno app contained in Android
Moz90

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

coinbase is really easy to use. Rates are not too bad
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

https://coinbase.com
https://localbitcoins.com
https://paxful.com
https://cex.io

Those sites are best for you to buy bitcoins and if you have a high trusted friend in your place you can buy from him/her. It was a best thing to buy bitcoins with good rate.  Grin Grin
Investorro1

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

I personally use cex.io, localbitcoins и @BTC_CHANGE_BOT in telegram. Cryptonator as well, sometimes. You always need to compare the prices. Do not forget to include the commission.

For example, on site#1 you can see $4000=1BTC and 5%comission.
on site#2 you can see $4100 and 0% commission.
If you put 4100 into #1, you'll end up with .97375 BTC and on #2 with exactly 1. So always compare total rate including the commission.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

Hi,

The best option was and is the kraken I use myself and has one of the larger numbers of users. So good luck.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Hi,

You can buy bitcoin from localbitcoins.com or paxfull.com. This is very trusted and very familiar to people.Coinbase and bitfinex is also good for buying bitcoin. I think coinbase will be best for you.Because coinbase is user friendly and I don't think coinbse fee is high.It's medium. Now you can choose where you should by bitcoins
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: