Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investor Predicts Bitcoin Price to Hit $27k in Four Months  (Read 1033 times)
eance

Activity: 402
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:24 AM

Lol, it's fun to see all kind of analysis, predictions. The truth is No one knows!!!. Could go to the moon could go to zero. So always invest what you can afford to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yc4K5X8bMQ

This is a recent interview with him. At the end of it, around 46:00min they are talking about this tweet and he explains the math behind it.
He is not saying this is happening, but due to past price performance it's not impossible.
Where I absolutely agree with is, when LedgerX launches it's platform, things gonna be very interesting.Exciting times ahead!
And let's not for get China. This week the KP congress start's and I'm sure after that event, we will get some clarity how the chinese are going to handle crypto currencies, Bitcoin and their mining operations in the future. I don't think they will ban it. That might lead to another boost for the price as well.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

This would be amazing although given the timeframe I highly doubt it (but would be ecstatic to be proven wrong). Generally speaking moving averages may be a decent indicator but with not sure how that would be applied to BTC considering how it's not like any stock or share I've seen before.
Yes the prediction mentioned does look too over. I see the chance of raising the bitcoin price will not reach that way. bitcoin is different from the existing one, but in mathematics bitcoin is like a currency. so I think the bitcoin price increase would normally reach up to $ 10,000, but for the price of up to 27K for 4 months I think it's like just a speculation and beyond the limits of bitcoin power.
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:44:28 AM

it's just their thinking because they are investing their bitcoins into mining and other sites, but I think if reaching $ 27k takes 2 - 3 years not in a few months.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

That prediction is bullshit. Bitcoin hitting $27k in just four months is way too insane, I think it is impossible since it is too early to reach the said price. Even if it were to happen, huge price increase in just for months will certainly affect bitcoin if it really came to pass. The current users of bitcoin would surely see another massive dump just from the price of bitcoin atm and because of this reason, it is just unthinkable for bitcoin to even reach $27000 in just the span of four months.
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

27k in 4 months is probably a stretch too far, although bitcoin has surprised many of us before so you can't ever rule anything out. Realistically though I think the highest bitcoin will reach in the next 4 months is 10k.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

This would be amazing although given the timeframe I highly doubt it (but would be ecstatic to be proven wrong). Generally speaking moving averages may be a decent indicator but with not sure how that would be applied to BTC considering how it's not like any stock or share I've seen before.
Yes the prediction mentioned does look too over. I see the chance of raising the bitcoin price will not reach that way. bitcoin is different from the existing one, but in mathematics bitcoin is like a currency. so I think the bitcoin price increase would normally reach up to $ 10,000, but for the price of up to 27K for 4 months I think it's like just a speculation and beyond the limits of bitcoin power.

But look at the spreadsheet that I posted above. $27,000 is conservative. For the technical analysis delivered by that data to be extreme it would be around $40,000.

So who knows, if past performance is of any guidance, $27,000 would not be crazy.

Consider that if we survive segwit2x and remain in the legacy chain with Core, there will be no more FUD so it's only up from then. November is the key moment. After that we will see accelerated growth given that Barry Shillbert and co don't kill BTC.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:39:18 PM

Jamie Dimon piece of shit told that bitcoin is a bubble and will blow up. Was it true? No.
Off late investors have been predicting on what is bitcoin and what will the price be in the future but I don't think the opinions of these investors matter after what JP Morgan Chase CEO said, and let those investors play in stock, we have enough experience here to handle our money in cryptos and predict what will happen.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:53:50 PM

Expect the unexpected in btc that's what we know but was it 27k too much for only four months. Eventhough let's say the prediction came from a pro or well known person, we still can't assure that it will going to happen just because they said it.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:33:24 PM

But look at the spreadsheet that I posted above. $27,000 is conservative. For the technical analysis delivered by that data to be extreme it would be around $40,000.

So who knows, if past performance is of any guidance, $27,000 would not be crazy.

Consider that if we survive segwit2x and remain in the legacy chain with Core, there will be no more FUD so it's only up from then. November is the key moment. After that we will see accelerated growth given that Barry Shillbert and co don't kill BTC.

Thousands are entering the market and bitcoin is being mined around the world, it is hard to tell. There have been massive sell-offs  and there's more irrational exuberance than knowledge ruling that market so I see no chance to hit that $27k within four months. Though bitcoin is  bubbling today but that is impossible to hit that price. That's too much higher to believe.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:45:09 PM

Never fall to hype traps like 27k in 4 month. Bitcoin has potential to make another big uptrend for next year. But noone can predict exact numbers with simply checking past market trends.Let's be realistic and hold our coins no matter how long time we will wait.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:31:30 PM

I think 27k $ is quite massive gain!
I don't know if at current satego of BTC we are ready for that price.
fees vs utility. LN is too far way ,
anyway if BIG players will decide go into BTC it will land as 20k$ + per coin.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:14:57 AM

in 4 months seems like a bit too soon for such an increase. The most I see it at is 10k in 4 months. no more than that
I won't say the value he has stated isn't a bit too much, after all, it is just a prediction and no one knows what can really happen in future.

However, if someone had predicted very late last year or early this year that the value of bitcoin would be up to $5800, I am very sure a whole lot of people would have said impossible. Mine is just for us to keep looking at how things turn out and see how we can make the best use of it when that situation becomes a reality.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:04:54 AM

This is what people don't seem to understand. With the coming launch of LedgerX big money is making it's first into this new space!
And in the interview I linked some posts above this one, Trace explained that with a price 27k this wouldn't even exceed 3rd standard deviation.
He just wanted to show that such a value due to past price performace and data is not impossible or even close to a peak being called (overvalued), however not much likely.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:45:29 AM

This is one whale I have always looked forward to. Although, in as much as that value seems too huge to believe, there must have been some things that could spark that speculation and I would not take that for a ride. We are getting to a point in time that attack on bitcoin would only end up like small drop of water in an ocean and would mean nothing, and gradually we will just keep seeing some huge increase, although that is still pretty a huge one in 4 months.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: