Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women COIN - THE POS/POW Altcoin operated by Women for Women | ULTRA POS 1000%  (Read 2655 times)
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

I like this coin!
I bought 3 000 000 WomenCoin

Good on you! I got a big stack myself. Won't be long before you've made back your investment. I've made back mine PLUS some. Still plenty of life and enough volume to buy and sell this coin for a while yet. Considering it was stable @ 20 sats for a while I'm guessing it'll go back up on it's next bull run and then we'll make some good money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:01:48 AM

I had in mind a project like this in a long time. really nicely designed. hopefully you will be successful. I'll be watching. also the ladies we've got to give Crypto to the world.
sezam16

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

+++
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:52 AM

Seems like there is 3.5 billion coins currently circulating, with a total of 25b total. So still tons of staking to be done here. At 3 sats too. Can't really go wrong. If the price stays stable at 2-3 sats, you can sell the stakes you've made and get back your original investment. Still enough volume going on coinexchange to sell or bag your stakes. Plus 13k market cap is puny.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/women/

Want to address the market cap I posted in that old post of mine. Women coin actually has a much bigger market cap. CMC is not accurate. Women averages between 50-70k almost daily. So it's hard to determine the exact amount in it's cap... but it's still worth getting into.

I started with .10 btc invested... and am now totaling 1.1 btc of value with this coin just from the stakes alone. I've only had it since february.

Might want to get in on the bandwagon before it's too late.
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:09:14 AM

UP!

TOP COIN!

My investment blog: https://evgen3790.ru/
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 08:17:30 PM by k0er

Warning!!!

YANDEX
Hawk01

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

The above resources of this coin contain a malicious link to the infected file:

80-90% of the wallets produce such warnings from the antivirus software.
That is normal, no need to worry about.
criptic

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

no1 scam coin shit
Profit8888

Activity: 1

инфo-биз

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

ПOMOЖEM ЖEHЩИHAM И CEБE!!!

C Увaжeниeм, вcex вaм БЛAГ!!!
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

It's a shame dear thousand, this coin is back to useless rubbing ash.
There is no Buy and all there is only a Sell Order.

If it continues like this then I make sure Women Coin will become a grave in cryptocurrency.
wally90

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Womencoin Foundation will have a revenue mechanism to provide a way to increase the value of each TWF token. TWF tokens will more than likely begin at a 100 sat price level. that will mean you can buy 1 TWF token for 0.00000100 btc. If you choose to purchase TWF tokens with Womencoins, there will be a discount ( about a 40% discount) to encourage people to buy Womencoins to buy TWF tokens.
The Womencoin Foundation will be holding any Womencoins it collects thru the sale of tokens or Womencoins it purchases with profits from the foundations operations.
This provides a use for Womencoins besides staking, and trading.
There will be many more projects besides the Womencoin Foundation built around Womencoins going forward.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
wally90

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

The Womencoin Foundation is being settup to promote programs for the benefit and advancement of Women.(измeнeнo)
The foundation will create revenue producing projects to fund women's groups and initiatives. In order to participate and support the projects, you can purchase TWF tokens that fund revenue startups. A portion of profits from these projects will be donated to causes for Women around the world, and a portion of the profits will go back into the tokens, increasing the value of the tokens for those who chose to participate.
TWF tokens can be purchased with btc or with Womencoin.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

wally90

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

I am re-thinking the Womencoin swap. I think it would be better to do a transition to a Womancoin token.
The main goal is to get Yobit to unlock the wallets to allow people to withdraw their coins.
The fact that they staked customer's coins is not good, but not the death of Womencoin. We simply cant build a revenue model around the current Womencoin, we need a new token that cant be manipulated.
Im suggesting a Womancoin token that can be purchased with Womencoin. This will allow anyone not wanting to swap or enter into the token to keep their Womencoin without feeling pressured to swap. We will allow the current exchanges to continue listing Womencoin and allow trades on exchanges. The new token however will only be listed on decentralized exchanges and will have a fixed supply.
The revenue model will allow us to improve the price of the token by reducing coins in circulation thru repurchasing tokens with a portion of the revenue from projects.
We will allow anyone to buy the Womancoin token with Womencoins or Bitcoin at any time. However, as the new token increases in value, the price ratio for purchasing will need to be adjusted.
One of the first things we will do with the proceeds from selling the new token is to begin mining to produce revenue to increase the value of the tokens.
Perhaps we will call the token, The Womencoin Foundation token(TWF).

wally90

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

I am re-thinking the Womencoin swap. I think it would be better to do a transition to a Womancoin token.
The main goal is to get Yobit to unlock the wallets to allow people to withdraw their coins.
The fact that they staked customer's coins is not good, but not the death of Womencoin. We simply cant build a revenue model around the current Womencoin, we need a new token that cant be manipulated.
Im suggesting a Womancoin token that can be purchased with Womencoin. This will allow anyone not wanting to swap or enter into the token to keep their Womencoin without feeling pressured to swap. We will allow the current exchanges to continue listing Womencoin and allow trades on exchanges. The new token however will only be listed on decentralized exchanges and will have a fixed supply.
The revenue model will allow us to improve the price of the token by reducing coins in circulation thru repurchasing tokens with a portion of the revenue from projects.
We will allow anyone to buy the Womancoin token with Womencoins or Bitcoin at any time. However, as the new token increases in value, the price ratio for purchasing will need to be adjusted.
One of the first things we will do with the proceeds from selling the new token is to begin mining to produce revenue to increase the value of the tokens.
Perhaps we will call the token, The Womencoin Foundation token(TWF).

wally90

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Only coins on the POSP will be eligible. That is the only way for us to be sure and account for the coins to be swapped.
We cannot perfrom a hardfork to eliminate the Yobit coins.
Only  a swap will guarantee those coins are removed.
wally90

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

There are 3 exchanges trading on the current chain, TradeSatoshi, NovaExchange, CoinExchange. However, TradeSatoshi is the only exchange with an active WOMEN/DOGE market

TradeSatoshi,

NovaExchange,

CoinExchange.

However,

TradeSatoshi

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

wally90

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

Cheesy
Women COIN
 Grin
Women COIN
 Angry
Women COIN
 Sad
Women COIN
 Shocked
Women COIN
 Cool
Women COIN
 Huh
Women COIN
 Roll Eyes
Women COIN
 Tongue
Women COIN
 Embarrassed
Women COIN
 Lips sealed
Women COIN
 Undecided
Women COIN
 Kiss
Women COIN
 Cry
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

So hardcore feminism has reached crypto-space? Nice. lul
Maybe you are lucky and some of those hardcore social justice warriors from berkeley invest a part of those 50 dollars they own.
wally90

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:38:15 AM

Hello @everyone  we are happy to announce MEME contest for women's day and specially only for women ,1st Prize  of 2500 WOMENCOIN
2nd Prize of 1000 WOMENCOIN
3rd Prize of 500 WOMENCOIN
what you need to do just create a MeMe related to womencoin and womenday and post to twitter and twitter to @womencoin and @iSmartyJay and than copy link of posted MEME and paste here
rules-
1. Admin and Organizer have rights reserved
2. Internal team will choose winner
3. MEME will be related to WOMENCOIN and WOMENDAY
4.Multiple account will not allowed

Get Benefit fast enjoy WOMEN Day with Womencoin

Make sure follow all steps
evgen3790

Activity: 261
Merit: 6

Russian bloger, https://evgen3790.ru/

View Profile WWW