Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble using core functions of message board: HALP  (Read 327 times)
ThrillHou (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 10:52:09 PM

I’ll get this out of the way: yes I am a shameless newb. This is the first message board I’ve ever really cared to use, and like many people my brain works differently than the mainstream causing me to be unable to figure out how to get around on these boards. Maybe a kind soul could drop me a minute to save me a few hours of frustrated anguish. ..In the spirit of Bitcoin.

1)I can plainly view my email address, but I wanted that to be private.  I am not sure if only I can see it or if it is in public view. How do I make sure it is private?

2)I don’t think the Watchlist is working properly for me. I have clicked watch on several boards, and yet these topics never show up when I click “Watchlist” under the login time info. What am I missing here?

3)How do I follow specific members? Or keep a database of profiles I am interested in so I can click to see what they’re up to?

4)How do I get my profile picture up? I saw only one post about this, and the instructions didn’t work for me, or perhaps there were missing steps in the explanation. This last one is no big deal of course, but I want my avatar!Any help would be appreciated. I think a response would likely benefit future newbs as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: