Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] NITRO: Empowering the Video Games Economy  (Read 10999 times)
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

I do not receive a confirmation letter to the mail, I've repeatedly clicked on the "Resent Email". This is problem with all portals.
diman240182

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

я тaкжe нe мoгy вepeфициpoвaть пoчтy вoт этo вы oбнoвили пopтaл и чтo дeлaть бecпepecтaннo тыкaть кнoпкy чтoбы мнe пpишлo пиcьмo или чтo . бyдтe дoбpы иcпpaвить нeиcпpaвнocти в вepeфикaции или вы бepeтe пpимep c биттpeкc
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

I Create blogs and videos, Keep me I do not accept the payouts that should be listed?
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

I do not receive a confirmation letter to the mail, I've repeatedly clicked on the "Resent Email". This is problem with all portals.
I have the same situation!
ArseniBul

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Hello, sir!
When tokens will be counted and distributed?
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
Hello. I took part in Content bounty. What should i do?
Thank you.
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:40:51 PM

when to wait for the renovation of the cabinet, and how many tokens will have to wait?  already 15 number and the tables are not filled at all
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

I for some reason went through the process of verifying mail and twitter again. After this verification, rates were reduced from 42.5 to 11.25. WHY?! Was this the purpose of verification? You are aware that when more than 2000 retweets, then later fly? Naturally, now with a later count, your system does not see the flashed tweets, but why did you need this office at all? It's outrageous.
Lexs163

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

"The message was not delivered. The message could not be delivered to the verifier verify@bountyportals.com, because the remote server was not configured correctly.  See the technical details below."

now this happens when trying to send error checking data
Schastlivets

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

Hello Dev
I made more than 40-50 retweets (on the old site was), and on the updated site BountyPortals shown 0
Please correct
linkdead13

Activity: 330
Merit: 100

0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

I have the same problem and still no fix or verify link email. It's starting to worry me quite alot because I have quite the many stakes earned across many campaigns.
nathanael reagan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

why our work before 1 january not counted? so many like and share in 2017 but only 1 stake we got? how your portal work?

more than 2 x 24 hour still same like or portal. lokk at this scren shoot http://prntscr.com/i16ekx

your portal seem not work.
Novac

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

irst if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.
how i can do it?

please click on resend verification button, and after some time you will receive an email, contain a verification link
Hello, i send you message in telegram my username: @Infection56, you don't answer (Please answer me!)
And i write here: When I click on the verification link that comes to the post office, i see error.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

I am also having the same problem. when i click on send, i do not recieve verification links in my mail (inbox/spam/junk folders). i have also sent message to the mail you provided but you do not respond.
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- Now bounty participants can see the history of earned stakes in the portal.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.
you didnt reply my mail (hoecycares@gmail.com)
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:33:22 AM

Not correctly displayed rates for facebook. For Twitter, bets are not displayed at all. Please solve this problem.
More than 48 hours passed. The problem is not fixed. The complaint form on the portal is filed!
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

I for some reason went through the process of verifying mail and twitter again. After this verification, rates were reduced from 42.5 to 11.25. WHY?! Was this the purpose of verification? You are aware that when more than 2000 retweets, then later fly? Naturally, now with a later count, your system does not see the flashed tweets, but why did you need this office at all? It's outrageous.

Good day, irfan_pak10.  I filed a complaint on the portal that instead of 85 retweets I was credited with only 30. We passed the day, no reaction. Will the rates be corrected? Before the re-registration which you asked to make bets were rejected as it should.
CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

Here are some Updated

I sent you a letter. Waiting for your answer (nargizochka12@mail.ru)
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Ne Asdzx

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:44:02 PM

What the hell? why the team decided to reduce the award 2 times? this begins to suggest that the team is not honest with us. I'm waiting

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄