Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 PROJECT|DISTRICTS 🔥|VR 3DAPPS| [ICO 01 NOV][3DCOIN]🔥[IS NOW LIVE]🔥  (Read 13351 times)
nana007

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

OBIZCOIN│S

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:58:46 AM

Blogs will be  rated from 1 to 10 depending on the quality of the Blogs.
At the end of the Bounty campaign, points and rewards will be calculated.
We will be announcing ''how to link you forum account to your Bounty profile" later.

I would like to know from the developers that: It was said that if the company does not collect money, it will be transferred again? And for what period? And how will they pay the bounty for the last year and for this year?

TheDistrictsProject (OP)

Activity: 361
Merit: 284

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

We will be announcing ''how to link you forum account to your Bounty profile" later.

I would like to know from the developers that: It was said that if the company does not collect money, it will be transferred again? And for what period? And how will they pay the bounty for the last year and for this year?

As we noticed that many people didn't understand the website and Project, we decided to reshape the website, whitepaper, and the short pager, it will be announced very soon.
Also extend the duration of the ICO for people to see the updates and have a chance to understand and participate.

about the bounty; we will be announcing how to link last year bounty and your forum account to your Bounty profile, and calculate all your points.
nana007

Activity: 84

OBIZCOIN│S

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

As we noticed that many people didn't understand the website and Project, we decided to reshape the website, whitepaper, and the short pager, it will be announced very soon.
Also extend the duration of the ICO for people to see the updates and have a chance to understand and participate.

about the bounty; we will be announcing how to link last year bounty and your forum account to your Bounty profile, and calculate all your points.

This is all clear. But I was interested in the fact that how will you pay bounties? Will you pay for the coins? If coins then, where you can sell them?

Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

Hello
Sorry for the stupid question but where to take a 3DCoin wallet to then enter it into districts bounty?
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:54:50 AM

Hello
Sorry for the stupid question but where to take a 3DCoin wallet to then enter it into districts bounty?

You are free ask any question ^^, and we answer with pleasure.

3DCoin alpha wallet is available in the Website (download), install it, get your address (receive/request payment), and put it in your (bounty profile/wallet).

good luck.
Lintormi

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:16:21 AM

Hello

3DCoin alpha wallet is available in the Website (download), install it, get your address (receive/request payment), and put it in your (bounty profile/wallet).

good luck.
I did everything as you said but it is not displayed
nhatminhvo

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:29 PM

project long enough and back on life Grin Grin
Highquality

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

Hello

good luck.

all payments for company bounty

will be sent  to  this  3DCoin alpha  wallet?
Lintormi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

Hello

good luck.

all payments for company bounty

will be sent  to  this  3DCoin alpha  wallet?
I think so
Apandi Irfan

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:05:12 AM

Hi Dev, inside the bounty portal you created, my facebook and witter account has not been able to at all points.
whereas, in link profile facebook and twitter account I have listed his Bounty Code .

Facebook URL: https: //www.facebook.com/irfan.apandi.5

Twitter URL: https: //twitter.com/enjoy_aje09
Lintormi

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

bounty points is not updated! what happened ?
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

Hi manager,I am now Hero Member.I have changed my signatures.How can I report my rank up?

TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

Hi manager,I am now Hero Member.I have changed my signatures.How can I report my rank up?
congrats, and it is noted.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

Did the campaign end yesterday or will it be extended as the ICO is not over yet?

Also I cannot submit this weeks work into the portal

jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:48:46 PM

Did the campaign end yesterday or will it be extended as the ICO is not over yet?

Also I cannot submit this weeks work into the portal
ended yesterday.

bumbazaka

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:01 PM

Hi guys!
How can I receive my tokens after the end of the campaign? Should I enter 3DCoin address in bounty portal?

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:59:47 PM

Tell me, what should I do and what should I do if, at the time of registration, the status was Member, and now I'm Full Member?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
TheDistrictsProject (OP)

A new beginning

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 09:21:07 AM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED ! Social media Pending requests will be treated these couple days (there is a huge list), THANK YOU everyone, more announcements will follow on how to associate your forum points and 1st campaign.
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED ! Social media Pending requests will be treated these couple days (there is a huge list), THANK YOU everyone, more announcements will follow on how to associate your forum points and 1st campaign.
'Can we remove our signatures now?

jerald125

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

'Can we remove our signatures now?
yes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: