Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute dominant girls earn 0.01eth making sex on facebook  (Read 960 times)
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1323

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

It reminds me of what that user alia was doing here two weeks ago but instead they were saying they would be gamble with your money naked.
That is just deplorable action especially on this forum.
I did not know why Theymos actually allowed their thread to go that far.

Because they simply broke no forum rule. If an andministrator started to delete posts because he doesn't like them, a new era of censhorship would start on bitcointalk.

You can think that what they made was wrong or right, but that is only your opinion and no one should get "punished" because something that is neither illegal nor against forum rules.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:57 AM

You call a lowlife beggar who is also a pervert, an early adopter with a lot of Bitcoin? an early adopter would have jumped so many 18 years old girls by now to death. lol. being a lowlife and reputable merit source and possibly a *moderator, I will give you 1000 merits if you can find me a decent runaway girl, preferably a **mute one, she must look like Beyonce or no deal.

*a random lie.
**I live with my parents, I don't want them to hear her voice or screams(not from the pain. I'm a good terrorist, I would never hurt an innocent girl. I would however help my country with bla bla bla to put an end to this world by starting the world war 3).

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: