Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy when the BTC falls?  (Read 3745 times)
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:16:14 PM

Want to know what to buy when the BTC price falls? More Bitcoin! Because it's always going to bounce back, just zoom out on your price timeline and you'll see it's going parabolic.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:24:23 PM

BTC for sure. It would be a excellent time to stock up some bitcoin if it would fall in price. I have so much confidence in bitcoin and I believe that even though its value decreases, eventually it would rise and have a stable range. It has a great future in financial market. It will dominate the market in the future unless it will be sabotage by the financial institutions and banks who regilates fiat currency.

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:18:09 PM

It's better to invest in ethereum, waves and ark those coins are valuable than the rest also including the BCC this is shown a lot of potential. I know that their ability to survive in the market was so high, I think that those coins are best investment when bitcoin fall down. Definitely I own some numbers of each coins because I believe that those coins are handled by good developers.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

Want to know what to buy when the BTC price falls? More Bitcoin! Because it's always going to bounce back, just zoom out on your price timeline and you'll see it's going parabolic.

Perfectly said, I couldn't agree with you more!
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

all possibilities are certain, bitcoin (BTC) may fall, but it can also rise.
I think most investors will do hold bitcoin (BTC) if the price falls, they believe someday bitcoin (BTC) price will be much very expensive, because the bitcoin (BTC) suply is very limited

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

so far I have not had any predictions about the fall of bitcoin, because if bitcoin falls there is still an alternate exchangeable tradable coin to replace bitcoin trading and investment.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

What will you buy when the BTC falls? I believe that he will inevitably fall...
We still can buy bitcoin even if bitcoin will fall, that is the best time to invest bitcoin since we all know that bitcoin will still have a possibility to rise. We can also invest some of our money with altcoins so we can have them both.  Cheesy
flowers5

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:16:20 AM

Ya'll have me convinced, I'm crossing my fingers for a dip (nice sized one, most likely after the fork) so I can buy more bitcoin. 

feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:22:49 AM

I, along with  many others I'm sure, will be in line to load up on more BTC if BTC happens to dip.  
We're still in crypto infancy stages in my opinion.  We haven't seen BTC explode yet, again, IMO.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
dissgo

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:09:33 AM

spend 2/3 of your money for BTC
BTC will rise higher and higher time after time
I believe that.
so that's the best time to buy
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:16:07 AM

If you fall, you can invest in something else with a perspective. Well and so, that the price for it will fall so it is obvious, simply people will hold up to the last, they already see the leader in a crypt.
bobbitcoin77

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

everything falls when bitcoin goes up because there is a limited amount of money in the crypto world. what such happen if there was real money here everything would rally together. reason why we need the institutional money here.
xooho

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:39:39 AM

everything falls when bitcoin goes up because there is a limited amount of money in the crypto world. what such happen if there was real money here everything would rally together. reason why we need the institutional money here.
I wonder will it always
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:57:12 AM

Of course you buy altcoins when bitcoins price falls down but make sure you buy alternate coins that have the potential to progress in the future or the project and developers are working on the development of the coin itself. You have to find time to read the roadmaps, who the developers are and how much they have raised during their ICO. But for me, if bitcoins price does fall down especially after the fork, I would buy bitcoin more instead.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:05 PM

many people expect bitcoin to come down to cheap, they do not hate bitcoin, but they want to buy bitcoins at cheap prices for investment. they know the price of bitcoin has not reached its peak, and they want to invest to then be sold at the highest price someday

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:57:10 PM

There are many altcoins put there to buy in cheap price. Bitcoin will surely fall before this fork happen. Research in the good top coins that are still low or it was also dump and youre good to go.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:57 PM

It depends to you whag altcoin ia good to buy for you, because they have many coin in crypto world qho have potential. But if I suggest good to buy is waves coin because as of now they have many investor in wvaes coin and forsure in the future it will increase and those people have waves coin can earn a lot of profit in the future. No one can predict actual happen to the coin.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:27:54 AM

If that happen, most people buy litecoin and lots of money flow to other altcoins or people dump everything for cash, it would crash all the market.

nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:24:22 AM

in that time i would like to buy alt coins because alt coins has great demand for that reason i have to buy alt coins. actually bit coins and eth coins going to raise and getting down but alt coins not like that. it has great demand whenever. so i would like to buy alt coins in that place. neo is the best for me. so i want to buy neo coins for my use.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:23:12 AM

Buy ethers as they are more well-done that BTS, ethers have rather less faults. I really believe in ethers
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: