Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:56:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy when the BTC falls?  (Read 3745 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:14:10 AM

Go for good safe investments like NEO, and then some long term hodl coins like SONM. Mid-term coins like LISK is worth investing in as their product release is due in the next few months.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

What will you buy when the BTC falls? I believe that he will inevitably fall...
Buying usdt is actually a good option if you predict the price will fall. But if i have to choose other alt maybe i will buy neblio, neo or eth whenever btc fall as they are the more likely to recover and go up in price because it has a lot of potential and supporters.
Bitcoin price will fall but it will rise up again as it has been doing the same in the past. If someone will try to google out the future of bitcoin or just its price then he will discover experts saying it to be nearly 10k dollars after few months.

They can be wrong but the chances are that almost zero. Bitcoin is highly in demand now. The supply is actually not a little but scarce one. One day it may get stable but the price won't be less than 25k to 30k dollars.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:09:14 PM

I agree with you.
But the fall won't be massive because there is another fork in November.
But it is safe to convert  to Fiat immediately.
Otherwise you will take the heat.
Other than you can buy some strong altcoin like Civic,0x,Kyber.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:19:19 PM

Buying usdt is actually a good option if you predict the price will fall. But if i have to choose other alt maybe i will buy neblio, neo or eth whenever btc fall as they are the more likely to recover and go up in price because it has a lot of potential and supporters.
Bitcoin price will fall but it will rise up again as it has been doing the same in the past. If someone will try to google out the future of bitcoin or just its price then he will discover experts saying it to be nearly 10k dollars after few months.

They can be wrong but the chances are that almost zero. Bitcoin is highly in demand now. The supply is actually not a little but scarce one. One day it may get stable but the price won't be less than 25k to 30k dollars.

half right/wrong... People will be demanding Bitcoin, but  step by step..  mass adoption wont happen in a while.. as far as crypto market is more known, more money will flow into the market. I am absolutely sure we will see Bitcoin at 10.000$ and 50.000$  in few years, but before that happens...  Bitcoin will suffer an epic dump after hardforks (25 oct / 20 nov), that is a fact.. and expect a correction of at least 25%. You must be ready to sell fast when this happens, because it will be a matter of seconds..
Some speculators will cash out to FIAT, but most of the money will go to the bloooding altcoins.

EVERLASTING GLORY TO ALTCOINS!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:41:40 PM

If bitcoin falls then I am sure many altcoins will also fall and that would be not the best time to sell your coins so instead of selling I will prefer to buy more bitcoins at low price and also some altcoins that has potential to rise in future as it doesn't make any sense to sell either bitcoin or altcoin at low price.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:46:35 PM

I will buy altcoins. They are currently very cheap, but need smart options to get good coin, especially the rapid increase after the storm that Bitcoin caused in the past.
Waiting for the next 2 to 5 days. No need to rush. I trust LTC, Dgb, Nbt, ....
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:27 PM

OMG will pump to previous highs..
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:05:27 PM

When btc falls?just relaxs and join airdrop Cheesy :8
a lot of the altcoin holders are waiting for the bitcoin gets dumped after the hardfork. I hold a coin and that gives me lost on my portfolio and my luck already coverted all of my altcoin to the bitcoin in the previous week.
With the scenario that has played out before the fork in recent weeks, alts are really not impressive. All the above, tides will turn pretty soon and most of the alts will get pumped. Which one will pump first is what is not known. With that though, I am considering waiting till immediately after the fork to see the turnout and maybe just buy some of my free forked coins with the alts and get some profit in 2 ways.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

If bitcoin falls then I am sure many altcoins will also fall

During last  september we saw Bitcoin dropping and also the rest of the market, because it was sold against FIAT.. ( BTC/€, BTC/$... pairs).. people was scared about JP morgan and china fud, so cryptomarketcap dropped from 165.000 millions $ to 114.000 (so money was gone from the crypto market).
But now, this is very different.. Bitcoin fall does not have to mean that also altcoin must fall.. in fact it will happen just the oppposite, as  on 25th october most of people will use bitcoin/altcoin pairs.. so sell bitcoin against an altcoin. I dont think crypto marketcap will drop too much.. instead of that, investors will throw money to the bargain altcoins.. the recovery will be epic! mark my words.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ididimarzo01

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

I will Go hard on ETH. It has lost more then 70% from its ATH
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

What I read from articles and comments in everywhere looks like it would be better to stay in USDT when btc going down and when its downtrend stands then buy altcoins. Huh

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

Buy monero!!!
If you are saying that buy monero by selling out bitcoin when it is falling then sorry for being rude but it would be very stupid. Indeed monero comes under the top 5 altcoins and it has great potential for future but the dip is never meant to last forever. If we give a close look to the past performance of bitcoin, we will realize how it gains value after every dump. The wisest move during bitcoin downfall is to simply hold it.

Yes ofcourse hold btc Cheesy
The guy starting this thread asked for something ELSE to buy when he sees btc falling.
So the answer to him is buy monero.
But it is stupid to sell btc.
Hold you btc.
Buy monero if you have to buy anything

Cheesy
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

If bitcoin falls, it is time to go to altcoins because altcoins will rise when bitcoin falls but I think it will never happen, bitcoin is the foundation of all cryptocurrencies, the origin, so I think it will not happen but if that happens, I will go to altcoins.
Will go to where we can earn and that's definitely on alts but make sure on what alt to choose,have eth always and other potential alts that are in dump.
Considering alts right now is pretty bad. If I am to consider any ALT at all, may be I might just consider Tether. Maybe with that I can monitor and quickly make a decision. Buying Ethereum though could have been another option, but I am not just impressed fully yet with ETH pattern but who knows, it may really get a boost soon. Now, I am more confused. Grin
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:28 PM

right now if you see Bitcoin price is falling,
you can buy everything,because it will be pumped by the whales because they want to maximize their profit while its price is declining.
if you feel afraid,just buy the top cryptocurrency.
because if the pump start,usually the top cryptos will lead the market first,
afterwards the money will flow to other cryptocurrency.
Tier 1 >> Tier 2 >>> Tier 3 (usually we should see it like this)
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:14:38 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:07:30 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

There are a lot to buy when btc falls, altcoins and ofcourse bitcoin. When btc price drops a chance to buy and hodl price will definitely will rise. And ofcourse with altcoins that is worth to buy those with future and that is profitable.
Bitcoin won't get damaged that easily by altcoins. It would require a huge boycott on Bitcoin in order for Bitcoin to fail, there is no other coin that can compete with BTC.

BTC is already damaging itself supporting this, bubbling the price and dumping ALT-legit projects just to get useless free tokens of whatever.
A fork used to be FUD, but now everybody can make a fork after seein how it did push the market  (Bitcoin Gold is 2 guys in China with a Wordpress template web, a logo, and (probably) 2/5 days of code work behind.. ),

I´m sure there will many more and more hard-forks coming now in this scenario...and i think at some point BTC will get damaged for all this.. (BCC are already referring BTC as "legacy bitcoin", and there it is in the top 5.. so other developers will want to join the party of free money). + the fact that many people can loose keys, or are in danger of loosing their tokens.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:30 PM

There are a lot to buy when btc falls, altcoins and ofcourse bitcoin. When btc price drops a chance to buy and hodl price will definitely will rise. And ofcourse with altcoins that is worth to buy those with future and that is profitable.
Bitcoin won't get damaged that easily by altcoins. It would require a huge boycott on Bitcoin in order for Bitcoin to fail, there is no other coin that can compete with BTC.

BTC is already damaging itself supporting this, bubbling the price and dumping ALT-legit projects just to get useless free tokens of whatever.
A fork used to be FUD, but now everybody can make a fork after seein how it did push the market  (Bitcoin Gold is 2 guys in China with a Wordpress template web, a logo, and (probably) 2/5 days of code work behind.. ),

I´m sure there will many more and more hard-forks coming now in this scenario...and i think at some point BTC will get damaged for all this.. (BCC are already referring BTC as "legacy bitcoin", and there it is in the top 5.. so other developers will want to join the party of free money). + the fact that many people can loose keys, or are in danger of loosing their tokens.

100% agree.. and can't say this more clearer..  It seems that it will happen with the hardforks, the same than with the ICO's.. they are spreading everywhere.. something nonsense... just a new fashioN.. a few of guys that want to make easy money.
There are  a lot of  useless shitcoins, but many other altcoins that can provide many advantages and benefits for the upcoming future.
Maybe not today or tomorrow.. but i strongly believe Bitcoin will be replaced someday for something better and forgotten.

8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:35:22 PM

agreed, bitcoin has decreased in price to then sped up. as if down one step to climb two steps. like some days ago when the price was $ 4900, dropped to $ 4200, then rose to $ 6000. this is amazing

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:22:07 AM

when bitcoin falls I suggest you to buy bitcoin and hold it back. when bitcoin falls it seems it's not the right time to buy altcoins because its normal when BTC falls then altcoins will go up.

sepan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:33 AM

I think DOGE is promising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: