Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy when the BTC falls?  (Read 3745 times)
azertyuiopvnx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

Stratis

- With the pump of BTC cause hard fork b2x, all alt coins go red, the deeps price is very good to buy in
- 2 verified ICO in jan 2018

AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

What will you buy when the BTC falls? I believe that he will inevitably fall...

seems like altcoins do good when bitcoin drops in price slightly or stays stable. I think it will stay this way for a while.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:14:14 AM

I don't believe BTC will fall,but in case that thing would happen, before that the community will know first, so I will buy ETH and LTC,these two I believe are the candidate to take over the place of BTC.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:52:47 AM

OMG/IOTA/DRGN. Set it and forget it. Good luck!
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:48:24 AM
Merited by lolchina (2)

Buy more bitcoin simple as that ;Dethereum is also good idea since it will go post at the end if 2018 and price will probably go way up.Neo is next in line since its a pos coin and staking it you are getting gas from it that if neo goes big will go big2,and neo will go big so its a win win situation
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:23 AM

I don't believe BTC will fall,but in case that thing would happen, before that the community will know first, so I will buy ETH and LTC,these two I believe are the candidate to take over the place of BTC.

I think it is not falling but correction of the price. although there is any correction, I still sure that bitcoin price will go up again soon. ethereum is a good example to buy when bitcoin falls but it depends on the price of ethereum itself because sometimes the price is not going to down if bitcoin price is falling. so I think we need to check for the other coin that might have a chance for us to buy and make a profit when the price back increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:07:44 AM

when bitcoin price fall, i will sure to buy ethereum and BCH, because these two are the leading altcoins in the market (at top 10), instead of choosing and putting your well known luck in the other/some coins, i definitely choose/buy these two altcoin for more better result in term of ROI and profits for a long term. but i didnt suggest you to choose these too this is just an option for you, or you better to search your own bet. there are more coins that has a potential to grow for almost 10% but not like these top 10 altcoins.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

If the BTC falls it will be a great many altcoin that will soar high price. BCH and the ethereum has certainly become one of the main altcoin force that would instead of BTC as coins that have a high price and investors later on.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

i will buy btc because btc is profitable than everything of altcoins
so best choice to buy bitcoin than altcoins

profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:33:25 AM

Keep XRP and accumulate it at every possible dip, because this coin must go as high as 5 USD for 1 XRP. So accumulate XRP, lads.
blueangel01

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Hello! Send me a message.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:41:18 AM

If BTC drops, buy more BTC because it will go up first before the alts. After the BTC goes up, use it to buy the alts that you are considering for more than just buying the alts outright. You will have leverage that way. BTC > Stable coins > Alts > BTC > Alts then drop is what i think the cycle in crypto.

However selling prematurely or even to tether could lose potential gains. Hodl and buy on dips is the best strategy imo, unless you have emergency like a loss of job then you must sell. But never take a loan to bet on crypto.

Msg me if you want me to put anything here.
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

That's very simple my friend. If BTC falls, buy even more BTC to gain good profits. I guess today it will increase due to the fork as it happened before, but later on it's hard to guess.  Huh
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:51 AM

Bitcoin's fall does not the meaning of that, you lost your all investments. If you change your bitcoin to an another crypto or traditional currency, yes this is the loss.

Avoid panic sells. Be patient.
Hansey

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:44:58 AM

Gulden, really stable when BTC falls due to www.nocks.com Gulden - EUR exchange...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: