Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum, going to invest what's your thoughts?  (Read 2833 times)
CarlJohnson89

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://triaconta.com/?ref=COMBI-154794

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:37:31 AM

I would recomend to invest in ETN if you're planning to hold it for the long term. After release on the exchanges the price might go down because of people dumping their bonus coins. Hopefully the price will go up again as soon as the app goes viral and attracts lots of attention. I believe in the team because their very strong marketing expertise, this is key to making their product go viral.

If anyone still needs a referral code for 1% extra, you can use mine: 533876

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

I for one have invested in this ICO, I will state however that people should be cautious, look at what happened with the Kyber ICO, soooo much interest, but it didn't have the HUGEE gains everyone thought it would (Not initially anyway).

There's going to be a dump when this goes on the exchanges, I would suggest that you hold long term if you want a decent ROI. Realistically, when it going on the exchanges it will probably go on at 0.015. Hopefully by the new year if the mass adoption does happen we will be looking in upwards of 0.03 (3x rises). If it takes off like BTC did, it will take years to mature.
Chris marshall

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:07:30 AM

I hold just under 40k etn tokens, I'm not in this one for a quick flip, I think if or when mass adoption happens it will be really successful. Also the mobile mining idea is really exciting, if they get this right I feel electroneum will be epic
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:10:25 AM

I am looking at buying probably about 25k.

How many ETN have you bought?

I'm hoping to keep for sometime.
Chris marshall

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:33:28 AM

I purchased just under 1eth(.99) and with the bonus I got about 38500etn
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:33:40 AM

In this for the win..! Got nearly 100k. I really believe in this.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:49:42 AM

This coin have great future. I think to invest some my money in this coin and probably i will do this. I recommend you try
rafter_01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

Wow you'll be pissing electroneums haha.
Shotz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:55:01 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 05:22:07 PM by Shotz

Their goal was to get 75k investors by the end of ICO in order to be able to successfully viral market the coin.  We're well over 120k investors now with 2 weeks left until the end of the ICO so they should have all the investors they need to pull off their goal.  I really believe in the team behind this coin.

BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:17:23 PM

Wow you'll be pissing electroneums haha.

Cheesy hahahahaahajajaja
coyote50

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:30:26 PM

I have 120k ETN and I will be holding for at least a year. I wouldn't be surprised if it dumps after it's listed on the first exchange, possible to as low as a half cent
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:34:31 PM

Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks

I wouldn't be so sure about pricepump, electroneum has huge comission bounty's for referrals and bonusses on purchases. I'm not advising against participating but there might be a solid dump of investors looking for an ROI. I will be holding it hoping it becomes somewhat succesfull.
Earnings from this coin possible that it will not be the biggest but according to me holding it makes sense because of the development, small but still forward.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

I'm in on ETN, holding for the future. 100k users have bought in although numbers might be double ups with people claiming their own referrals on second or more purchases.
And now is more than you wrote if iam right, more and more often they are talking about a big earning in a short time, so there are little grounds for thinking about profit.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:01:29 PM

I invested $100 like OP and will wait for price to reach 1000 times of the ICO price, I will buy a house and will buy 2 girls to jump on every day. fat lol.
I invested on activity tokens as well, when an exchange lists them for trade I promise you the price will reach $15 per activity.

🖤😏
rafter_01 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:16:07 PM

I invested $100 like OP and will wait for price to reach 1000 times of the ICO price, I will buy a house and will buy 2 girls to jump on every day. fat lol.
I invested on activity tokens as well, when an exchange lists them for trade I promise you the price will reach $15 per activity.

Hey, don't forget the lambo. Haha.

Some of you folks have some crazy amounts of ETNs. I've purchased 32k most I can do at the moment.
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:07:56 AM

This is my first experience in investing, my doubt is the rising btc price. this will affect investors to join ICO.
so far some ICO does not reach softcap, look bad. hopefully not with this one.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:58:45 AM

also looking forward to ETN. my wife join their sig campaign and iam planning to invest too. Im just worried though. Thats why im searching insights to other investor. I think its a good project and hoping it to be successful. ( cant wait till oct 31, 2017)
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:16:37 AM

Hi All,

I'm hoping to invest $100 dollars into electroneum as I believe this coin is going to pump rapidly when its launched into the exchanges.

What are your thoughts? What's your price prediction on release and in the near future?

Thanks
Its up to you at the end of the day you will be the one to decide. My opinion based on what i know and my insight is this coin maybe have a good price after or lower it depends on the community if they are going to sell. The project is all good and i only don't like the referral system.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:45:26 AM

This is my first experience in investing, my doubt is the rising btc price. this will affect investors to join ICO.
so far some ICO does not reach softcap, look bad. hopefully not with this one.
I just hear this ico already raised the soft cap and is that true? I heard there is a football coach that already invested in this one i think that this project will be success in the future. All gone for well.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bit19801

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:50:36 AM

they claim to be able to mine to pay your phonebill ($30)/month FROM YOUR PHONE. So how much can someone make FROM A PC? seems broken to me, doesn't work.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: