Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only)  (Read 8715 times)
vincl

Activity: 386
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

another newbie account, seems legit lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

In the title you mentioned fee is removed, there is still small fee. And this fee not goes to original developer. Title should updated to "Mine for me to shave claymore's fee"
serhanni

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:05 PM

Just because you wrote some codes doesn't entitle you peoples time, money, energy and property.  Most miners would be happy to pay him 100$ for the miner.  But NO he wants a piece of your pie.  Your property which you spent who knows how much time and energy to get up and running and this guys wants a piece of it just for mining software.  Hmmm, lets say you buy a house and I and tell you that Im giving away solar panels FOR FREE!. BUT i get to use your house 2 days out of the month for whatever I like. Any damages over time or issues you'll have to deal with.  But I get to claim whats yours 2% of the month.  Sound like a good deal to you?

Of course not.  That's stupid.  Id rather just buy the damn panels.  

But ooohh you don't have that option? You want to use a easier miner you gotta give up a portion.  

It's not fair for people to steal others works, this is true.   It's also not fair to force people to give up a part of what they own just so they can use a few lines of code that probably took no longer then a few months (if that) to create.  Yet he wants a piece of your pie for ever and ever and every.  Or you could just not use it.  Hmmm.  

Claymore deserves to get jacked.  He doesn't want to play fair why would the rest of the world?  

You can use nofee option in original miner if you want to all pieces of pie.
serhanni

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

Just because you wrote some codes doesn't entitle you peoples time, money, energy and property.  Most miners would be happy to pay him 100$ for the miner.  But NO he wants a piece of your pie.  Your property which you spent who knows how much time and energy to get up and running and this guys wants a piece of it just for mining software.  Hmmm, lets say you buy a house and I and tell you that Im giving away solar panels FOR FREE!. BUT i get to use your house 2 days out of the month for whatever I like. Any damages over time or issues you'll have to deal with.  But I get to claim whats yours 2% of the month.  Sound like a good deal to you?

Of course not.  That's stupid.  Id rather just buy the damn panels.  

But ooohh you don't have that option? You want to use a easier miner you gotta give up a portion.  

It's not fair for people to steal others works, this is true.   It's also not fair to force people to give up a part of what they own just so they can use a few lines of code that probably took no longer then a few months (if that) to create.  Yet he wants a piece of your pie for ever and ever and every.  Or you could just not use it.  Hmmm.  

Claymore deserves to get jacked.  He doesn't want to play fair why would the rest of the world?  

You can use nofee option in original miner if you want to all pieces of pie.

whhynothro you are right , bro. Use our 0.5% devfee edition of Claymore Eth Miner to earn more  ETH. This will also help to destroy empire of greedy Claymore , that's what you want  Cool
So, basically because of your greediness to earn more eth you are stealing developers' money and call him greedy? If he didn't wrote the code you would not get a single eth.
Merkle_Tree

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

**7. So what do you get?**
You will get more the longer you mine. Here is small table with what I get.
Basically to be honest I want just a little something I dont want to rob you especially if you like this program I want you to use it and profit from it most so in the end I would get one session daily that is 36/72 seconds based on what you mine.

Mine < 2 days = each 5th fee session is on me.
Mine > 2 days = each 10th fee session is on me.
Mine > 6 days = each 15th fee session is on me.
Mine > 13 days = each 20th fee session is on me.

This program show you in real time how many fees were saved and how much time it saved you.
Now its good time to ask how much mining time you actually lose to Claymore when using it.

When you mine just ETH you lose 36*24/60 = 14.4mim (daily)
When you dual mine you lose 72*24/60 = 28.8mim (daily)

For fist day of using you should get atleast additional 12.5min when mining just ETH and 25min when dual mining.
NOTE: These numbers are not accurate they are an estimate it yould be off -+10% I chose this values for better readability.

Does this mean on the first day, its like a (14.4min-12.5min)/1400min per day = 0.1319% donation fee?
nomore1100

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

try this one. It helps reduce dev fee to 20% (so you get 80% back) and don't affect to Claymore mining speed at all.
Claymore can detect any proxies and rederecters and reduce hash rate to 4% or more.
Packages in this links use low level methods, so miner can't detect it at all

https://github.com/claymore-off/claymore-low-fee/releases

or

https://mega.nz/#F!PrwEWSrJ!aLYEuKq2Txuo6TPQ9QzBZQ

PPS. DevFee message still print's on mining, original exe not changed, so it is normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: