Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only)  (Read 8715 times)
n3g4t1v337

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

No worries.  I'd like to simulate something similar on Linux, but I may have to go another route.  Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rzrwolf

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:30 PM

Ok, unpacking GZIP inside the exe file and doing some unknown things s kinda tricky.

From the first glance it seems that program is ok, but who knows. Maybe it patches claymore fee to your wallet, but also it can forward some portion of your own shares to another wallet as another fee for patcher - i wouldnt be a big surprise.

And then you can not say is it just a random spike/slide of current effective rate of your worker or it is "patch" working)

I dont have proper qualification to check except for basic diassembly until i see some unpacking of GZIP into unknown shit)

Anyway if this thing forces develper to reduce fees - i am ok with that.
CarlosR

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:03:16 AM

Your program does not work as you say:

First DevFee ->User Wallet
 Second DevFee -> User Wallet
 Thrid Devfee -> User Wallet
 Fourth Devfee-> Your Wallet (0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772)
 Fifth Devfee -> Your Wallet 0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772
Repeat.

Summary Devfee:

60% User
40% For you.

I don't recommend using this program.

Eth_Saver (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:36:23 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 02:17:44 PM by Eth_Saver

Ok, unpacking GZIP inside the exe file and doing some unknown things s kinda tricky.

From the first glance it seems that program is ok, but who knows. Maybe it patches claymore fee to your wallet, but also it can forward some portion of your own shares to another wallet as another fee for patcher - i wouldnt be a big surprise.

And then you can not say is it just a random spike/slide of current effective rate of your worker or it is "patch" working)

I dont have proper qualification to check except for basic diassembly until i see some unpacking of GZIP into unknown shit)

Anyway if this thing forces develper to reduce fees - i am ok with that.

I dont want it to be resold by other users thats why I packed it. As you see it took about 1 day to find somebody who tried unpack it. I think there was more people who tried that but they just didn't report back if they were successful or not.

If you are unsure that I am stealing your normal shares you can check your connection with wireshark for example.  You will see to which wallet you send your shares. If you don't want to mess with wireshark or similar program which monitor your connections. You can just check your miner log. You can find my wallet in your log 0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772 everytime it connect to pool and mines dev fee for me.
bostonvex

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

I dont want it to be resold by other users thats why I packed it. As you see it took about 1 day to find somebody who tried unpack it. I think there was more people who tried that but they just didn't report back if they were successful or not.

Yet you have no issue ripping off Claymore's work...you're a total class act dude. C U Next Tuesday.
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:45:15 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 01:07:50 PM by Eth_Saver

Your program does not work as you say:

First DevFee ->User Wallet
 Second DevFee -> User Wallet
 Thrid Devfee -> User Wallet
 Fourth Devfee-> Your Wallet (0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772)
 Fifth Devfee -> Your Wallet 0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772
Repeat.

Summary Devfee:

60% User
40% For you.

I don't recommend using this program.

It should be 4 for user 1 for me for first 2 days then 9/1. number of fees mined is divided by 5 then by 10.. it's maybe a mistake I will look into that. There will be new version soon which will support all pools exept nicehash.

Yet you have no issue ripping off Claymore's work...you're a total class act dude. C U Next Tuesday.

I don't know what should I expect next Tuesday?! Some people think its the other way around that he is ripping off everybody else by unreasonably high fees. If he didn't do that and set the fee lower nobody would bother with making such programs nobody would even want to use them..  But you have to understand that 2% is just too high just think about it for example this pool takes 0.2% https://www.alpereum.ch/ for operating pool, providing support, paying hosting etc.. for 1/500 of your earning but he takes additional 1/50 of your earnings just for recompiling the miner when better source emerges.
bostonvex

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:59:20 PM

You're a dumb ass and should change your name to Thief_Saver
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:12:02 PM

Why is that? because I save money to usual miners who actually hold this network for their money? They pay the electricity not clamore dude?! Or because thanks to me 0.00001% of claymore users won't pay fees to their master overlord?
rzrwolf

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:16:31 PM

I am ok with giving some shares to claymore for development - but i dont like the way he made it.

IT is ok for me to mine like 2-4 hours, even one day for him to pay his software and use it then without fees..

But it is not ok to have constant 1-2% fee. Include all other greedy guys in exchanges/transfers/pools/whatever - and after all calculated fee you take is like 10% of your income..

And now even f0ckn government wants to control and put fees on you - like you are some kind of a millionaire... REally?"))

Good job here - just go on with that honestly - dont steal shares - take only what you advertise.

bostonvex

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:24:47 PM

Why is that? because I save money to usual miners who actually hold this network for their money? They pay the electricity not clamore dude?! Or because thanks to me 0.00001% of claymore users won't pay fees to their master overlord?

Wow, thought the name was pretty obvious...because you are stealing and contravening the license terms thief_saver. If you don't like the fee structure tied to the work then just don't use it...but I guess stealing money from someone elses work to enrich yourself makes this all OK.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

Why no support for nicehash? Many people use this pool. I like comfortable watch results in real time. I'm not a programmer and therefore it's hard for me to understand all this. If version will support nicehash you can send me a PM. I'm willing to try. It seems to me that the simpler the program the more you have users.
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

I am ok with giving some shares to claymore for development - but i dont like the way he made it.

IT is ok for me to mine like 2-4 hours, even one day for him to pay his software and use it then without fees..

But it is not ok to have constant 1-2% fee. Include all other greedy guys in exchanges/transfers/whatever - and after all calculated fee you take is like 10% of your income..

Good job here - just go on with that honestly - dont steal shares - take only what you advertise.

Thank you I will try to keep it as much transparent as I can. Seriously I mined on Claymore quite some time before I thought to myself that I could maybe remove his fee and just continue using it. Just as you say those 10% are quite real now because after last eth update my stale shares went up a lot on ethermine. I would have to pay 1-2% to claymore, 1% to pool, 5% stale shares, additional fee for withdraw then additional fee at exchange. I would be left with 92% of what I mined in the end.
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:36:44 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 02:38:52 PM by Eth_Saver

Why no support for nicehash? Many people use this pool. I like comfortable watch results in real time. I'm not a programmer and therefore it's hard for me to understand all this. If version will support nicehash you can send me a PM. I'm willing to try. It seems to me that the simpler the program the more you have users.

I will try it but so far I managed to mine on nicehash only 1st fee then there is problem with the second so after about 1h 15min your miner would have to be restarted anyway. The issue is that nicehash uses different connection protocol than all other eth pools and also it accept bitcoin adresses not eth adresses and claymore made some checks in his miner which forbid mining fees adresses that are not ethereum.
rzrwolf

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:39:12 PM

Waiting for new vesrion then)

However i dont understand how mining time is calculated - how you check which miner is mining for 2 days and more - based on miner eth address?
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:15:04 PM

Waiting for new vesrion then)

However i dont understand how mining time is calculated - how you check which miner is mining for 2 days and more - based on miner eth address?

This is calculated by claymore as I said in first post its an estimate value it depend on how fast your cpu clock cycles are thats how claymore does it I think. My program read memory inside claymore miner and look for dev fee wallet on certain positions and compare it with your wallet in config. If it doesn't match your or my wallet then claymore changed it because its about to mine next fee. Based on how many times it change I calculate the time 1 change should happen about once per hour +- few minutes/seconds based on how many cpu cycles are used. I think if you just set your miner process priority to Idle it will mine fee every 1h2min instead of 1h. (again these are not actuall values but it should work this way) it definetly doesn't calculate it from date it uses cpu clock ticks since start of your miner. My program keeps the amount of fees mined stored in memory so if you mine for 5 days you should get 9/10 fees mined and if your miner crashes it will be automatically restarted and you will still continue to mine at 9/10 it will not reset to 4/5. And the saved time shown in console is simply calculated by (amount of fees saved * 36 or 72 seconds. )
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:34:16 PM

Another scam on claymore. Probably stealing more than he is saying too
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

I don't know how can I prove myself to someone who didn't even try it.. I have actually bought ads on youtube to propagate my videos because I believe in what I do and people who find it are happy to use it. I got almost 50 000 views on youtube in less than week and a lot of people use it right now. Then there are other people who call me immediately thief or scammer without even trying it. I get lot of messages from people who just hate me for doing this.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

I hope I don't need to remind anyone not to download and use a so called 'no-fee' claymore miner that did not come from claymore himself & instead is posted by a new account with only a few posts? Use your head and steer far away from these.

-Mistercoin

doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 04:26:47 PM

I don't know how can I prove myself to someone who didn't even try it.. I have actually bought ads on youtube to propagate my videos because I believe in what I do and people who find it are happy to use it. I got almost 50 000 views on youtube in less than week and a lot of people use it right now. Then there are other people who call me immediately thief or scammer without even trying it. I get lot of messages from people who just hate me for doing this.

Haha, don't feel bad, there will always be hate. Just do your thing, you are not the first nor the last person who offers a fee remover for claymore's software Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
bostonvex

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:11:27 PM

So you're the victim not the thief ripping off other peoples hard work. So sorry you have to suffer in this way, it is so unfair., but I guess as long as you keep getting the fees and Claymore doesn't you'll be able to console your poor little victim heart.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: