Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating a gambling place  (Read 198 times)
VieleSind (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:41:41 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:00:23 AM by VieleSind

Is any one able to create a prototype of bustabit (with some additional features) with a full establishment?
You can write me in PM
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

I am afraid to make it. In my country, gambling is forbidden. If making a gambling place, in the end will only deal with the police.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:28:29 AM

I am afraid to make it. In my country, gambling is forbidden. If making a gambling place, in the end will only deal with the police.

It may be forbidden, but we are in the crypto world, it's anonymous.

You can create an anonymous gambling site, you don't need to write or state where are you based at.
By the way, if you are only creating the platform and you are not running the platform( you code the site, but you are not the owners or taking any part at managing the site) then you won't have any problem to do that even from a country where gambling is forbidden.

It's okay to work for the site, as long as you don't have any part of it it's okay.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

You can create an anonymous gambling site, you don't need to write or state where are you based at.
By the way, if you are only creating the platform and you are not running the platform( you code the site, but you are not the owners or taking any part at managing the site) then you won't have any problem to do that even from a country where gambling is forbidden.

It's okay to work for the site, as long as you don't have any part of it it's okay.

not for the moment. you do not seem to catch the discussion that he's really talking about. there is no need to bring legal issues here. because he just needs help to start home online. yes though like that, but your response we appreciate
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

Still it is illegal, no matter how anonymous it is still if in your country gambling is illegal now matter how careful you are still you will get cough but it takes time now, would you still create it if in the end you end up in jail? I am asking Its okay  to work on the site but dont have any part of it? How? As long as you work with the website you are taking part of it, you hired someone to do the site still you do have part of it.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

Be careful because there are a lot of countries who are saying that this kind of sites is kinda ilegal.

It is not because i want to ruin your bussiness or your bussiness-intentions, but that is the real truth, better to avoid that kind of issues if you do not want to pay huge taxes / or just to go jail.

Try to check the laws of your country, and you will see if you can setup everything to start developing it.
Just my two cents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: