Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Large quantity new AMD S9100 cards in Hong Kong stock  (Read 315 times)
pkinboston (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:23 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:58:44 AM by pkinboston

(WTS) Due to a cancelled project, I have a large quantity of new AMD S9100 GPU graphics cards in my stock. I am told they can be used for making bitcoin rigs. This is a very expensive card and I only wish to sell in volume (min 100 units). Please advise you are a serious buyer.

http://www.amd.com/en-us/products/graphics/workstation/firepro-remote-graphics/s9100
Danos

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

If you are looking for serious buyer, be a serious seller.
Show proof of ownership, do you accept escrow (mediator/middleman).
Price per unit you are looking for? What payment method do you take ?
You should provide more information if you are looking for "serious buyer".
Cheers

pkinboston (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:11:25 AM

I'm not sure how I could show proof of ownership. If a serious buyer contacts me I can arrange for a same day visit to my warehouse for inspection. I will accept escrow but would probably need cash payment. I will be selling these well below my cost so I'm hesitant to publish a price. I'm looking for any reasonable offer. Is that enough info, or still need to provide more?
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:51:52 AM

1. picture of said warehouse or cards
2. escrow via the forums or not ?
3. how about a little performance review on these cards that are (at least for me) completely unknown ?

Failing to provide answers for the first 2 means you're most likely a scammer and won't make any sales here.

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
Danos

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:54:06 AM

I'm not sure how I could show proof of ownership. If a serious buyer contacts me I can arrange for a same day visit to my warehouse for inspection. I will accept escrow but would probably need cash payment. I will be selling these well below my cost so I'm hesitant to publish a price. I'm looking for any reasonable offer. Is that enough info, or still need to provide more?
You can show us proof of ownership by making screenshot of the product you are selling including your bitcointalk username.
Also if you like to receive payment in cash, that means the escrow need to receive the cash and once the buyer got his product and confirm everything as it should be, he will redirect you the cash which won't be free for sure (depends how the cash was send).
You didn't mention which company you using for shipping, how much it costs and where you are able to ship.
If there is import fees do you cover them aslo, whats the price per unit and things like that.
No one will take you seriously if you don't provide full infos and everything that buyer will need to know.
Also "minimum of 100" sounds like you will never find anyone..
Lets say 1gpu worth 500 usd, your minimum is 50,000$ usd ?
That's not serious.

yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

I am interested in these cards, but echo the sentiment.

Need to see pics of the inventory. 

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
pkinboston (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:05:19 AM

I have pics in hand and I'm happy to share but prefer not to broadcast. Please send me a private message and I'm happy to send them.

P.K.
Danos

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

I have pics in hand and I'm happy to share but prefer not to broadcast. Please send me a private message and I'm happy to send them.

P.K.
No its better to share them public and we are waiting for the pics

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: