Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bankcoin  (Read 374 times)
Sustainably s (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:57 AM

Bankcoin is a sustainable currency with stored value its worth is gold standard how to trade bankcoin as a medium of exchange for realestate ? And other commodities of value to our world ?
leandro996

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:57:54 AM

the little that I know about it is that it is negotiable and created on the DEX platform waves where it has a considerable value among the currencies made there but the volume of trading is still very low
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:09:18 AM

How precisely is the gold standard used here? That means that the dev team, or the bagholder, has to have that amount of gold stored there. I am not aware that this is being done, but would love to see the proof. Since you are the one that stated the gold standard, then that puts the burden of proof on you buddy, so how is it that you can show and maintain proof that at ANY given time there is enough gold being stored to back up the value of the coins?
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:36:16 AM

Bankcoin is a sustainable currency with stored value its worth is gold standard how to trade bankcoin as a medium of exchange for realestate ? And other commodities of value to our world ?
I dont know much about bankcoin itself but I think it cant be used as a medium of exchange for real estate yet since it is still in it's development stage. I have searched about it and found out that the particular coin you are referring to OP is a coin made from wavesdex and I see that it aint listed on a better exchange yet. It also have nice value right now but it is low for a coin that can be used as a medium of exchange for real estate and other commodities of value to our world.
Stevebankit

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:56:10 AM

Hi bankcoin is like no other as in bitcoin you can trade with highs and lows bankcoin is worth much more it has  the global system like no other it can change a country economics to sustainable growth these words can be backed up in reading about it in a viriety of readings around the web I am not anyone special I have logic mind that can see a fair commodities with a sustainable depth let’s talk more
n4poleon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

the word "bank" does not really suit well in cryptospace, well if I may, it is already obsolete. If my assumption are true even the most shittiest altcoin has better value than this. And when you shill, kindly have a better information than this.
webwave

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:04:27 PM

the little that I know about it is that it is negotiable and created on the DEX platform waves where it has a considerable value among the currencies made there but the volume of trading is still very low

Jamie Dimon, wears at least 3 hats at JPMorgan. In 2014 when JPMorgan clients and the courts demanded he be given more oversight he suggested he would "quit." Every time he commits a crime, he threatens to quit and people knuckle under.

JAMIE DIMON’S $13 BILLION SECRET—REVEALED
Four years ago, JPMorgan Chase reached a then-record settlement with the Department of Justice and Eric Holder after, among other things, the bank received a copy of a U.S. attorney’s draft complaint documenting its alleged role in underwriting fraudulent securities in the years leading up to the 2008 financial crisis. Following the bank’s $13 billion financial agreement, the draft complaint was never filed. Then the bank paid another settlement to prevent a separate legal case from potentially unearthing it. The contents of the draft complaint have long been a financial-crisis mystery, a Great White Whale of a document. At least until now.  Read it yourselves so that you don't think we're trying to steer you in one direction or another.

For years now Dimon has been trying to "patent" both CRYPTOCURRENCY and BLOCKCHAIN. After being rejected by the patent office 175 times he launched Ethereum to compete with Bitcoin. Jamie is not accustomed to competing fairly and has always behaved as though he's above the law and the former administration, by not filing the mystery lawsuit against him (Wagner's Complaint) were in essence complicit in helping him hide his crime "for a price." http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-12-15/jpmorgans-bitcoin-alternative-patent-rejected-175-times 

The bank was charged with a felony when it admitted to helping Bernie Madoff. Try the criminal wheel:  http://jpmadoff.com/victims/

The US Banking Industry IGNORED it when he sent his daughter out to buy bitcoin after he trash talked it and dropped the price but in Europe he was legally charged with MARKET MANIPULATION.

Bankcoin, based in Australia holds 'GRANTED' patents found at http://bankcoins.info/  The coin is priced at the latest quarter's highest price reached by 1 troy oz of gold and will stay there until the price of gold goes up again but the coin's price does not come down when gold comes down. Its 10% interest (mining fee) compounds annually and balances it again.

It is a welcome sight that a coin has been offered to the public with these features. US persons however are not invited to the site at this time until the United States gives further notice. All other countries are allowed on the BAEX.global

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: