Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:07:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] lot of 18 1oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Rounds (.9999 fine)  (Read 1307 times)
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:29:37 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2013, 10:31:42 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Selling 18 (eighteen) 1oz Canadian Maple Leaf Rounds as a single lot.  Includes high quality air-tite protector for each round (the good kind with foam insert).  Rounds transferred from sealed mint tube into airtites with cloth gloves. Selling as a full lot of 18 coins.  If I don't get a buyer I will look to part them out but for now I prefer a single sale.

Stock photos (will upload actual photos in next post):

Stats (per round, 18 rounds total)
Year:         2012
Grade:       Brilliant Uncirculated
Content:    1 toz Silver
Diameter:   38 mm
Thickness:  3.29 mm
Fineness:    .9999 fine

Price $460 equivalent in Bitcoins @MtGox last
I reserve the right to adjust price if spot price of silver is rises to more than $22.15

Shipping:
USPS Priority Mail:
USPS Express Mail:

Third party Insurance (required showing ID and signing for delivery by addressee or agent):

Package is too heavy for first class mail and standard mail is almost $9 and take forever so I didn't list it as an option.  Insurance includes the cost of restricted (signature) delivery.   Personally I think the odds of lost/stolen shipment are less than 2% (cost of insurance) but I leave it as an option.  If you opt not to take insurance you assume liability for the shipment.  I can get a quote for FedEx or UPS but it is going to be more, probably a lot more.

Escrow:
Honestly I don't think you need escrow given my trading history both (personally and running TC, LLC) but then again I guess that is what a scammer would say.

If one wants to escrow the terms are:
* Sale price is 1% higher due to my risk.  You cover all escrow fees.
* Shipment must be sent by registered mail OR adult restricted signature (you will need ID to sign).
* Escrow agent must be someone I trust.  Off the top of my head that is only John K.

Other:
Please no low balls offers.  I am not desperate to sell.  Thanks.
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 12:30:05 AM

High resolution photo of actual lot:
http://i.minus.com/ix25JimlH2lu3.JPG
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 02:28:11 AM

Dropped the price $5.  Will drop it $5 everyday until lot sells.  Someone might get a nice deal but don't wait too long.
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 02:49:08 AM

$350 cash via paypal , escrow is fine with me.

Spot is currently $21.85

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
MikeMark

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Bitcoin: money chosen by the market.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:51:01 AM

I'm interested, at BTC4.0 for all 18, including shipping and insurance. I'm in USA. I'd pay for escrow if we decide we need it.

This isn't intended to be a "low ball" offer, but a reasonable one that I can live with at current pricing and trends.

The Path of the Just is as the Shining Light...
DeathAndTaxes (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Gerald Davis

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:31:14 PM

Coins are sold. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: