Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scams & ponzi schemes?  (Read 273 times)
Btc@Yami (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:52 AM

Wealth transference from the older generation is happening as the Baby Boomers generation fades gracefully. The younger kids are far more tech savvy and have witnessed so much tech disruption that they are looking for “The Next Big Thing”. This wealth transference is already finding it’s way into Bitcoin and other areas that previously would have been overlooked by less tech savvy, high net worth individuals.

The other thing that the younger generation has, is time. They have the time to educate themselves on crypto. Open accounts. Monitor trades and chat rooms and be part of the ecosystem and learn about new opportunities before those who are settled and on the road to retirement. By investing the time and energy to absorb themselves in this space, they immediately have an edge and will trade the markets in a far more agile and profitable way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:41:59 AM

Wealth transference from the older generation is happening as the Baby Boomers generation fades gracefully. The younger kids are far more tech savvy and have witnessed so much tech disruption that they are looking for “The Next Big Thing”. This wealth transference is already finding it’s way into Bitcoin and other areas that previously would have been overlooked by less tech savvy, high net worth individuals.

The other thing that the younger generation has, is time. They have the time to educate themselves on crypto. Open accounts. Monitor trades and chat rooms and be part of the ecosystem and learn about new opportunities before those who are settled and on the road to retirement. By investing the time and energy to absorb themselves in this space, they immediately have an edge and will trade the markets in a far more agile and profitable way.

Every generation will have its own working model some will work some will turn out as scam. Several generations have passed with different models. We have seen the era of oil, machines, gold, war, commodities among others. While some were able to live to the next generation, others couldn't surpassed the generation that invent them. Its no doubt the current generation quest for knowledge is something so alarming but at the same time its what its being optimistic to live to the next generation.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:07:29 AM

Every generation will have its own working model some will work some will turn out as scam. Several generations have passed with different models. We have seen the era of oil, machines, gold, war, commodities among others. While some were able to live to the next generation, others couldn't surpassed the generation that invent them. Its no doubt the current generation quest for knowledge is something so alarming but at the same time its what its being optimistic to live to the next generation.

Correct, you can't compare the older generation against the tech or baby boomers of today. Each once has its own unique and distinct way to earn profit. Like the bankers of old and the dot com and now bitcoin technology. In another 50 years there would be another technology that they take over. One thing I've noticed though with they baby boomers is that they are really aggressive to find the next "it', but will simply exit and will go live next day to look for better investment opportunities. Unlike the old school, when it is stocks, they will stick to it up to the last end.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:33 AM

I think what you refer as baby boomers generation has already made tons of money already. Some of them have retired or others still working but have been like in a good position like CEO or higher managers. So if ever they fades away, I'm sure they will retire very happy. As for the Millennials (Generation X and Y), they are still on their way to make their own impact and I think they are the one who are always look for the new "Big Thing". This are the tech savvy generation and I'm sure that they already made their way into the bitcoin ecosystem. They invest early, as a result at a young age, they maybe sitting with millions or even billions net work.

Father Time will be at their side. However, they should not overlook it because there will be the next generation willing to take their position. But as I have said, most of them knows to invest at a very young age, so it makes sense for them to retire early because they didn't took advantage of time but instead used the most of it. And most of them will retire very successful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:31:04 PM

I have never get your tittle mean, and it is not connected with the younger aged to be tech savvy with the technology of bitcoin, or are you talking about the younger age would not be a victim of such scams and ponzi schemes because they are well round with technology so they can sure know if there would be problem in such earning, trading and investing in such Cryptos, but I think the most users of bitcoin are middle age men the people that are born in the 80's and the 90's because they are done enjoying their youth and are now aiming for the future of their families, so they would tend to gain more knowledge about cryptos, and just like me all of my friends that I know that earn, trade and invest in bitcoin are in that age level,
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:50:46 PM

Your comment and this heading does not connect! If you are responding to another comment you should have let us know.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: